A Crazy Night, Part 1

Crazy Stupid Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol sat home, wondering a little about life and were just thinking about what to do tonight with Baekhyun, but he has no idea. It was Lay's stupid idea to ask Baekhyun out, but Chanyeol have now nothing to do with Baekhyun and his friends.

Kris suddenly came in with a big smile, he has absolutely no idea that Baekhyun is coming along tonight, it's just Lay and Luhan who knows about it. Kris sat down beside Chanyeol and lend back in his couch, it's so typical Kris bad boy mode.

 

“Ayo Kris, what's up?”
“I know were we going tonight.”
“You do? Where?”
“I met an old friend of mine and we talked a little, he gave me a tip to a freaking awesome club.”
“Club? You mean like a nightclub?”
“Exactly, girls, drinks, music and dance, can't get any better. Or it can, we go in all free, VIP room.”
“Wow, that's very nice and all, but it something that might be good to know.”
“What? Have I missed something?”
“Well, Lay told me to freaking ask Baekhyun out with us... He's coming along tonight.”
“Awesome! He will have a great time! But you better dress up, you might get some tonight.”
“Shut up your idiot! I'm not going to...”
“You know, I thought you were straight for a very long time, until you told me I was hot and y. I know your little secret. Don't worry, I'm not going to tell anyone about it.”
“Kris, can't we go somewhere else? It's Baekhyun we talking about, not...”
“You don't know Baekhyun that good yet, he might think it's fun!”
“Seriously, you know that it's many erts there and...”
“We have a VIP room, as long he doesn't leave the room alone, he will be fine.”
“He's just 18! Stop tell me what Baekhyun likes and not likes! Because I know him better than you do!”

 

Kris just shook his head at Chanyeol who begun to get pissed off, he's so freaking tired of Kris making up plans without talking with him first. Sure, Kris likes to make up plans and be ready for everything, but sometimes it feels better if you make up plans together.

 

“Kris, I'm sorry for raising my voice at you, but I know that Baekhyun won't like it.”
“You asked him out with us, if he doesn't like it, blame us. But I have talked to the others already, we're going, with or without you.”
“Have you talked to Lay too? Luhan?”
“Yeah, Luhan looked a little unsure but accepted it, Lay scolded me for more than 30 minutes before he accepted my offer.”
“Let me guess, he called you a spoiled brat.”
“Yeah, he did. But he finally agreed with me.”
“You told him that we wasn't going to stay there for long, and that we might get in trouble without him.”
“Yep, it works every time.”

 

Chanyeol smiled a little before he got up, he has two choices, he can either take Baekhyun with him, or stay here at his place and just watch movies. He had promised Baekhyun to do something fun, Baekhyun doesn't like watching movies...

 

“Are you coming along or not?”
“Fine, we come along. But get your out off here, I'm going to take a shower and begin to fix myself up. You should do that too.”
“What do you mean with that? Do I look ugly or something?”
“Get your pretty out off here.”

 

Chanyeol smirked and Kris who just laughed before he got up and walked out from Chanyeol's apartment. Kris is a nice guy, but sometimes he can be a little to much, like Kai and Chen. Luhan and Lay are pretty calm, but if Luhan is drunk... Well let us just say that he can get pretty nasty.

Chanyeol throw off his clothes and stepped in to the shower, he let the warm water stream down his body. Chanyeol likes to shower or taking a bath, it makes him think better and he takes many decisions in here. A shower and a bath is the best way to relax if you ask Chanyeol.

 

***

 

Chanyeol were dressed in black skinny jeans and checkered shirt, he decided to have converse to it all. Chanyeol doesn't like to dress up to much, but today he decided to look more than just good, he wanted to look a little more handsome. Of course Baekhyun going to look cute, but Chanyeol knows that Baekhyun will look handsome and very alluring if he just dress up in right clothes.

Chanyeol fixed his brown-almost-strawberry-blond hair and let it be as curly as it wanted. Chanyeol never use makeup, it's just Kris and Luhan who do, sometimes Kai if he feels for it, but that's often never. Kris and Luhan use BB cream, that's all, nothing else.

Chanyeol put on some aftershave/perfume (or whatever you call it) and he of course he took some deodorant on before he put on his shirt.

Chanyeol took a look in the mirror, he looked pretty handsome tonight. Or he hopes so anyway. To be sure that he didn't look like a fool, he had asked Yura over. Yes, Chanyeol's most precious family member is Yura, his noona. She's a stylist and always help Chanyeol out when he needs it.

He waited for her to come by, she was going to visit him anyway today, so he asked her to come earlier, because he was going out. It knocked on the door and Chanyeol made his way out to the hallway and open up for his lovely noona who smiled big.

 

“Yeolie!”
“Yura!”

 

They both hugged each others and Yura took a look at Chanyeol and his clothes. Chanyeol bite his under lip and were a little nervous, had he lost the taste for fashion or not? Yura looked at him for a long time before she smiled bright and proudly.

 

“You finally dress perfect Channie! You look really handsome and smell very good too! Okay, who's the lucky one?”
“What are you talking about?”
“Who are you going out with?”
“I'm going out with my friends, nothing else.”
“Channie, I have never seen you dress up like this before, not alone anyway... Is someone here?!”

 

Yura took off here high heels fast and run around to find someone, but it's only Chanyeol here. Chanyeol sighed a little and walked after his crazy noona. Chanyeol has wonder before, is someone in his family or friends even close to normal? Or are they all, including himself, crazy?

 

“Noona, it's no one here.”
“Who's this? He looks cute.”

 

Chanyeol blinked and walked over to his noona who held a picture off a cute boy, the cutest boy in town if you ask Chanyeol. It was a picture of Baekhyun, Luhan had found it on internet. Chanyeol kept it, yes, but he has other pictures off Baekhyun, but Baekhyun doesn't know that.

 

“That's Byun Baekhyun, a new friend off mine.”
“He looks cute, were do he live?”
“Here, in this city.”
“No?! How can that be?! I have never seen him!”
“I know what you mean, I just happen to see him one day and I just had to talk to him.”
“If he's cute on a picture, how cute isn't he in the reality?!”
“He's very cute, trust me. He's cute, kind, a little teasing, funny, smart and he's scared off the dark and the woods.”
“Wow, you know pretty much about him. How long have you been friends?”
“About two weeks.”
“Wow, that's not very long!”

 

Chanyeol just nodded and stole the picture from his noona before he put it away from her. Baekhyun is his and his only, Chanyeol won't share him with anyone. Yura sat down and Chanyeol joined her and they begun to talk about family business, all from their mother to Yura's old ex, Chanyeol hates Yura's ex, he's a bastard.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun kind of had panic when he woke up, he totally had the weirdest dream ever, but he liked it to be honest. He sighed and face palmed himself when he remembered the dream, you can never guess what he dreamed about. Yeah, it was about Chanyeol and himself of course, but this dream were... filled with love.

Baekhyun got up and cursed himself for dreaming such a weird dream, after all he only likes Chanyeol as a friend... Okay, now he's only lying to himself, he freaking loves that giant! But he doesn't want to admit that to himself or anyone.

Baekhyun decided to take a shower right away, he wasn't hungry and he didn't want to stress later today when he's going to chose clothes for tonight. Baekhyun stopped when he remember something, he has absolutely no clothes to wear... Or has he? A smirk came upon his face and he hurried in to the shower to get clean and fresh.

Meanwhile outside Baekhyun's house:

 

“Oh my freaking god Suho, did you drag us all the way here to spy on him?!”
“He hasn't answered my text, I want to know what's going on here.”
“Have Baekhyun hyung done something wrong?”
“No Sehun, it's just our crazy hyung Suho who's a little... weird.”
“Shut up Tao, I'm not weird.”
“Now now Suho, don't say anything harm to our maknaes, right D.O?”
“I'm with Xiumin, you should be more nice, just because Baekhyun doesn't want to hangout today doesn't it mean that he won't hangout with us another

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter