Crazy Stupid Love

Crazy Stupid Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyuns P.O.V

'I can't let him go... Not yet... He promised... He promised to stay... He said that if I needed him, he would be here. He said that he would keep protect me... Chanyeol... Don't leave me... I'm scared. It's dark here, and cold. Why does it feel like I'm not going to wake up? Chanyeol! Don't leave me!'

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

Chanyeol sat on the police station, feeling as ashamed as the others. But this was necessary, for all of them. To protect their closest friends and beloved ones. But Chanyeol can't help to wonder, did he fail with saving Baekhyun? Maybe he should had stayed with him? Just a little longer to make sure he was going to be okay.

 

The police had separated Chanyeol from the others, making sure they wouldn't make up a deal about a lie they would use against the police to get away from their crimes. But to be honest, Chanyeol got the best lawyer to them all. And according to his lawyer, the police are willing to let them go and keep quiet about their little “game” in exchange they help them with information about the other new bank robber group that have appeared.

 

 

“Mr. Park, it's most ironic that you, of all people, have been attending those bank robs.”
“Yeah, but like I said, we were all a little crazy and stupid, we're still young and we all realized that this game couldn't go on like this. That's why we stopped sir.”
“But the funny is, you always delivered back the money to the banks, why?”
“Because the money wasn't ours, and we didn't need it. It was just a silly game in our minds, but we put so many other people in danger. So we stopped.”
“I see. But now, I've heard that your boyfriend is poisoned, badly. I got a call from the hospital, and this isn't really the time to crack the news to you.”

 

 

Chanyeol felt his heart almost stop, what had happened to Baekhyun? D-Did he really...? No, h-he couldn't... He... He's still so young...

 

 

“Mr. Byun is getting more and more... sick. His body is long ago gone, the doctor said. The poison has slowly begun to kill his body, and it won't take long before... You know what is coming. The doctor have given him the antidote, but like he said, it's to late to save him.”

 

 

Chanyeol bit his lower lip, fighting the tears. Baekhyun can't die, he just can't. Chanyeol is supposed to die! Not Baekhyun!

 

 

“I-Isn't there anything that can be done. Not even one thing.”
“Nothing seem to help, I'm sorry. But at least... I have heard he had a nice life-”
“He's not dead yet! Stop talk like he's dead! There must be something you can do! Anything!”
“Please calm down Mr. Park, it's hard for us all to hear about this. But what you can do for him now is to tell me how to catch the culprit who tried to kill him.”
“Luhan gave you their position, I don't have anything else to say.”
“Not even one thing?”
“Don't let her go, that witch... Don't let them get away.”

 

 

The man nodded a little as the police officer got up and walked out, leaving Chanyeol in tears. Baekhyun can't die, he just can't! H-He's not supposed to die! Not yet! He has so much to do, so much to fix! His parents, his brother, his future, his love, his everything! He can't just leave, not like this!

 

Chanyeol got up as he walked towards the door and hurried away, running after the police officer as he had just one little favor to ask, he just wanted to do one more little thing before this is over.

 

 

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun open his eyes, he barely can feel his body. He coughed as he suddenly felt something warm grab his hand, and it was like he was as cold as an ice cream. Baekhyun got help to sit up from the persons around him as he glanced around at his friends who smiled kind, but crying.

 

 

“W-Why are you all crying?”
“Baek, don't freak out now... But you almost died. Again.”

 

 

Baekhyun blinked, not knowing what they meant. He was... dying? What do they mean? Baekhyun glanced down on his hands, watching his pale arms and hands. He's... a ghost?

 

 

“A-Am I-I d-dead...?”
“No, you're not.”
“Oh I'm so happy you're alive!”

 

 

Sehun shouted, hugging the closest person who was Xiumin as he cried. Baekhyun looked confused around, and then realizing that Chanyeol was gone. Baekhyun coughed once again, feeling his head spin as he still wanted to pretend he was just fine.

 

 

“I... I must see Chanyeol-”
“Chanyeol... Won't see you anymore, Baekhyun.”

 

 

Suho suddenly cut Baekhyun off, looking almost hurt as Baekhyun stared back at him. What does he mean? I-Is he dead?!

 

 

“He's not dead Baekhyun, but he was taken in... in to custody two days ago.”
“W-Why? H-He hasn't done anything-”
“He's a part of the bank robbers who mysteriously gave back the money. Baekhyun, Chanyeol is causing you only trouble, so leave him. Please, he has almost got you killed twice, and-”
“I gotta see him.”

 

 

Baekhyun tried to get up from the bed, feeling his weak body want to give up, but he wouldn't let it do that. The others literally watched Baekhyun stand up from the bed, how he had to grab something to be able to stand up and then he begun to walk.

 

 

“W-Where you going?! Stop! Baekhyun!”

 

 

D.O cried after Baekhyun as he rushed after the boy, hugged him tight as he cried.

 

 

“You're not healthy yet! Listen, if you don't rest, your body might give up and you will die! The poison is still left in your body! Please, don't go!”
“I have to see Chanyeol... Let me go, I want to see Chanyeol-”
“Baekhyun, don't! I'm your best friend, and I'm your brother! You're not going anywhere!”

 

 

Suho rushed over to Baekhyun now, lifting him up like he was weightless and D.O helped him to put Baekhyun back in to the bed. Baekhyun felt tired, he coughed once again as he this time thought he couldn't breathe. But he knew he could.

 

 

“Let me see Chanyeol... I want to see him.”
“No, you're not allowed to leave the hospital, and Chanyeol is a criminal, a-”
“Stop it! Stop it I said! He's not! He's not-!”

 

 

Baekhyun begun to cough heavily, feeling like he was coughing up his organs. Tao and Xiumin carefully patted Baekhyuns back, helped him to sit up so he could breathe better before they let Baekhyun lay down again, this time exhausted.

 

 

“Baekhyun, you must take it easy. Please-”
“I won't, I rather die if I can't see Chanyeol.”
“Don't say that! Don't you know how crazy that sound?! Loving someone like Chanyeol?!”
“Then I am crazy, crazy in love with him.”

 

 

The others stared at Baekhyun who closed his eyes, feeling all the worries take over him. Where is Chanyeol? When will he come? Why won't the others let Baekhyun go? Why does it still feel like Baekhyun is dying? Will he die for real? Will he ever be able to tell Chanyeol that he love him? Baekhyun prayed to god, if he has to die, at least let him live until he can tell Chanyeol something. Just some few words. Please.

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

Chanyeol and the others would literally have to talk with a judge, let him talk to them and see if their lawyer could somehow manage to let those six boys go. Lay was the first one who got out from all this trouble, since he had mostly helped people, and he was actually not really happy about what they did, and everyone knows that.

 

The second one who got out was Kai, he was free since his parents knew the judge and that he had to promise to never do anything like that again. And then it was Kris and Luhan who easily came out from this, and lastly Chanyeol was also free. But the best deal was that the police promised to never tell their parents nor anyone about this, after all, their deal and promise was that if they gave information about the new robbers and their targets, they would be free and no one ever have heard about them being bank robbers.

 

Chanyeol took this as a chance to go to the hospital now, but then again he remembered his promise to Baekhyun. He will never, and he do admit he feel hurt, but he can't ever see him again. Not even once. It's the only thing he has ever regret promising Baekhyun, but it's just like he promised.

 

 

“Chanyeol, are you not coming?”
“Yeah, Baekhyun needs you-”
“He made a promise to never see him again... Right?”

 

 

Lay looked painful at Chanyeol who nodded and had to fight the tears again. He wish he could see Baekhyun, but he can't. A promise is a promise, that's it.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter