Trouble With EX

Crazy Stupid Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol took a sip off his cappuccino and listen carefully on what Baekhyun said. Baekhyun was furious, or not furious but very annoyed. Chanyeol had peacefully been home and cleaned his apartment when Baekhyun called and wanted to go out, of course Chanyeol didn't dare to say no.

So, Chanyeol met up with Baekhyun at his favorite cafe named SHINee. It's five young men who owns it together, Chanyeol can't remember seeing them around here before. Baekhyun told Chanyeol that they all live outside the town, but works here at the cafe. The owner, Onew, loves chicken and you always see him sit an eat fried chicken to lunch.

Anyway, Baekhyun were annoyed and he had a reason too, it was Suho. Baekhyun had found out that Suho had been answering Chanyeol's text and some off them were really mean. So when Baekhyun confront Suho, he just denied it and told Baekhyun that it must had been someone else.

 

“So, it was Joonmyun, I mean Suho who did it?”
“Yes, and that little jealous best friend doesn't confess his crime.”
“It wasn't a crime to start with, and we both know that he's just jealous.”
“I know, but he never lie to me, never!”
“Maybe he's ashamed over what he did and is afraid that you won't like him anymore?”
“Maybe. By the way, what are we going to do this weekend?”
“It's a surprise, but you gonna be busy the whole weekend.”
“Are we going somewhere?”
“Yes, but I can't tell you were.”
“Oh come on! Tell me!”
“No, it's a secret and a surprise.”

 

Baekhyun tried the puppy face, but Chanyeol shook his head and was determined that he wasn't going to tell Baekhyun his plans. Chanyeol had planed to do this the last weekend, but he lost his phone and made Baekhyun upset. But hey, at least they didn't fight for very long.

 

“Fine, I give up. But you gotta tell me what kind off clothes to wear.”
“Don't worry, I will.”
“Good, by the way have you heard about...”

 

Baekhyun begun to talk again and Chanyeol took a sip from his cappuccino once again, he can't stop Baekhyun from babbling about rumors. He just hope that Baekhyun won't sit like this for hours.

 

***

 

“Hi sis, how you doing?”
“Channie! There you are!”

 

Chanyeol hugged his sister who almost jumped off happiness. Chanyeol had promised Yura to eat lunch today, so he dressed up and got his out from his apartment. Baekhyun was in school anyway and his friends are busy with either work or family business.

 

“So, tell me EVERYTHING about Baekhyun.”
“Seriously, the first you ask is about him?”
“What, don't you like him?”
“Of course I do! But I thought that you would ask me about something else to be honest.”
“Come on, tell me about your little... Lover.”
“Okay, what should I say?”
“How is he as person?”
“Bright, cute, nice, friendly... Wait a second, you have met him. I don't need to tell you about him.”
“Oh come on, at least tell me how you two are going.”
“Well, we had our first fight last weekend.”
“Oh? Why did you fight?”
“I lost my phone and it all was a misunderstanding, that's all.”
“And you two are okay now?”
“Yeah, we took a coffee yesterday and we going out the whole weekend.”
“Great! But between you and me, when are you going to take it to the next step?”
“Don't know, this kind off things take time and...”
“Mom and dad isn't that patient Channie, you have fooled around to long for them. You know that they planing to get you and her back together, right?”
“They planing what?!”
“They planing to get you a girlfriend and they think she is the right one?”
“Wait, who are we talking about?”
“I'm talking about Krystal Chanyeol, they can't wait for you to find someone.”
“Oh ... Since when have they planed this?”
“Since long time ago, but you still have the chance to save it.”
“I have?”

 

Yura nodded while a waitress handle them their green salad and other vegetables. Chanyeol is desperate and can't let his parents pair him together with Krystal! Krystal is the worst choice ever! Chanyeol loved Krystal once, they actually were together, but the dumped him for some other rich dude who lives in the USA!

 

“I rather kill myself than being together with her, and you know that.”
“I know, that's why I'm asking you how far you and Baekhyun is with your relationship.”
“We're just dating, I don't know if I can take it to the next level soon or not.”
“Then fake it, tell mom and dad about him and make sure that it sounds like you're together.”
“But what if they want to meet him? I can't ask Baekhyun to act like my boyfriend when we're still dating.”
“God, why are you such a fool? Listen, it's a plan Chanyeol. Just say that you have a boyfriend and try to take you and Baekhyun to the next level as fast as possible. I can try to assure them about Baekhyun too, but you need to take the first step.”
“Fine, but what should I do? Just call them and tell them that I have a boyfriend?”
“Just ask them if you can eat dinner some night to just talk and meet, mom will ask you about your love life anyway.”

 

Chanyeol nodded, he doesn't like to lie in his parents face and fake that he has a boyfriend, but if he doesn't want to be together with Krystal he has too. Chanyeol made up his mind, he was going to use the whole weekend to try to take his and Baekhyun's relationship to the next level.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun hummed a little while he was on his way home, he was looking forward to the weekend with his Channie all for himself. And the funny is that Chanyeol already have planed everything for them both, and he refuse to tell him what they are going to do.

Baekhyun suddenly felt a hand touch his shoulder and saw Suho walk beside him. Baekhyun is still a little mad at Suho who actually could had separated him and Chanyeol, but he wouldn't do that for real, right?

 

“Hi, do you wanna take a coffee? I will treat you.”
“You know I'm still very disappointed at you for what you did.”
“That's why we should take a coffee, let me treat you. We can talk about it.”
“Fine, but you gonna pay for my cheesecake too.”
“Of course, lets go.”
 

Suho laid his arm around Baekhyun's shoulder and begun to talk about D.O's weird behavior this morning. Baekhyun agreed and had asked D.O why he was like he were, apparently he had met someone really hot and handsome when he was out to shop groceries yesterday.

Suho and Baekhyun stepped in to the cafe “SHINee” and Taemin and Minho grated them with to big smiles. Jonghyun and Key were busy with baking behind the desk and talked in between, and Onew himself were doing some paper works in his office with his door wide open.

 

“Ah, isn't it Baekhyun-ah and Joonmyun-ah? What can we got you today?”
“I want two cherry cheesecakes and two caramel macchiatos please.”
“Coming right up.”

 

Baekhyun smiled thankful and watched Jonghyun and Key bake some cakes. Baekhyun walked closer to see a little better when he heard someone clear his throat behind him. Baekhyun turned around and smiled at Onew who smiled back.

 

“You're here today too I see.”
“Yeah, Suho hyung treating me today.”
“Ah, I see. Do you like baking?”
“Yeah I do, but I'm not that good at it.”
“Your liar! Baekhyun here are the best, after D.O though.”
“Stop it Suho, I'm not that good.”
“You know, Jonghyun and Key going on a vacation soon, I can need some help with the baking.”
“I can ask D.O if you want too, but I'm not sure if he has time or not.”
“I was actually wondering if you could work for me, what do you say?”

 

Baekhyun blinked and had to think for a while, he's not very sure but nodded anyway, he can need a extra job. Suho smiled happily and Onew smiled even brighter.

 

“Great, I know you will be perfect for this job. Plus, I know you very well and you know this place very well. I just need your number so I can call you when I need you.”
“Sure, here.”

 

Baekhyun took up a pen and took a paper piece and wrote down his number. He handle it to Onew who smiled happily and then Taemin and Minho handle Suho the tra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter