Kidnapped (He's Mine)

Crazy Stupid Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

“Okay guys, that should be all, lets do this!”
“Wait Chanyeol, I must check everything first. Kai, the money?”
“Returned like I promised.”
“Luhan, the information?”
“Everything is double checked.”
“Chen, the car?”
“Is ready to go!”
“Lay, your doctor thingy things?”
“They are all ready.”
“And I got the rope.”
“Rope? I thought we said no rope Krease!”

 

Chanyeol looked mad over at Kris who just ignored him, he had promise Chanyeol no rope! No rope, Chanyeol let them come! If they break that rule, he will cancel the mission today. It's already early on the morning, they took the whole night and morning to get rid of all the bank rob things and made sure that the guns was destroyed so no one else could use it.

 

“Chanyeol, were are you going to take him?”
“To my little cabin I own, but you guys going to stay home.”
“I thought so and got some food for you, it's already in the fridge at your cabin.”
“thanks Kris... Must we use rope? Seriously?”
“I just have it just in case, okay?”
“Okay.”
“Okay then! Lets roll! Seriously, the time is over 5 pm already, the boy's parents will be home on Monday, so we only have today and tomorrow, or it screwed up!”

 

Chanyeol nodded and followed his friends, should they really do this? Maybe he should do as Lay says for once, not kidnap him and try to just be friendly to him? Yeah, he should just go and knock on the door, the others will understand everything and...

 

“Lets roll Chanyeol, lets go and get your little friend.”
“Yeah! Before someone else do!”

 

Chanyeol hurried in and sat down with his thoughts taking over him, like his feelings. 'Someone else can take him? No! He's mine! I saw him first! Or maybe not, but he's mine anyway! I deserve him! He's MINE!'

 

“Wow chill Chanyeol, you look pretty mad, or excited at once.”
“His mine!”
“We get it, you gonna have him for yourself.”
“Hurry up Chen! I want to go now!”

 

Chen sighed and fired the engines and begun to drove, the truck begun to move and Chanyeol felt a little less stressed and mad, he felt more calm. He smiled to himself and Kris told everyone the plan again, it was a pretty easy plan, or kind off. They will be at the boy's house around 5:23 pm, so all the neighbors will be watching their favorite programs! (Luhan looked that up and apparently one of the most famous programs going right now a this time) All Chanyeol have to do his go and get the boy!

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun had fall asleep on the couch after a lot of reading, he love to read but he sleep so damn much too! He stretched out and got up to begin with the dinner, he was pretty hungry by now. He stepped in to the kitchen and swore when he remember that he was suppose to go to the store, his out off food for the moment.

He walked slowly towards the stair, still a little tired after all the sleeping, when he heard the bell rang. He looked at the door, he could see it from the stairs, wonder who that would be? He changed direction and begun to walk over to the door and open it with a tired smile.

 

“Hello...”

 

No one was there, he just blinked and sighed a little, kids playing with him again? He turned around to close the door, when he felt two big hands grab him from behind. One for his mouth and the other held his arms down. Someone closed the door while the other person dragged him backwards, was he getting kidnapped?!

Baekhyun tried to scream and get out off the grip, he totally forgot that he could hapkido for the moment... The persons dragged him over to a truck and the doors went open pretty fast, he got dragged in and the doors got closed gain. It all had happen under one minute, that's pretty shocking for the little boy.

Baekhyun woke up from his shock and remember the one holding for his mouth, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter