Red Snow

Crazy Stupid Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol woke up when he smelled something weird. He looked up as he looked almost confused around, what is that delicious smell? He noticed quick that the bed was empty, so where is Baekhyun?

 

Chanyeol got up and got some clothes on before he walked out to the kitchen, just following the delicious smell. When he arrived to the source, he could just smile and feel his stomach purred in hunger. Baekhyun turned around as he smiled big at his lovely giant.

 

 

“Morning Channie, wants some breakfast?”
“I would love to, Baekie.”

 

 

Chanyeol walked over, embraced Baekhyun as he left a kiss on his cheek. Baekhyun giggle, yes he giggles like a girl, as he handle Chanyeol his plate with food and grabbed his own. They both sat down by the table as they slowly begun to eat.

 

 

“So, did you sleep well last night?”
“Mm, I did. How about you?”
“I slept just fine.”

 

 

They both got quiet to chew their food, but also because they really don't know what to say. They're so often together, doing stuff, and last night was... just wonderful. But no one would really like to talk about it, since it's not a topic you talk about. Not like this.

 

 

“I have to go early today Chanyeol.”
“Why? It's no school, is it?”
“No, of course not. But I have to work today.”
“Onew force you to work right after Christmas holiday?”
“Not Onew, myself. I need to work a little, and Onew needs help. And he's kind and has helped me a lot too. And without me, who knows what will happen with the cafe. After all, Key and Jonghyun went on vacation for some weeks and won't come back for a while. And Onew doesn't trust any other employees to help him out with the cafe during the holidays when he's not there.”
“Wait, Onew isn't even there?”
“Listen Chanyeol, I had a wonderful time the whole weekend and holiday with you. But I gotta work, it's important to many. I don't like to turn people down, and you know that.”

 

 

Chanyeol nodded, holding in an argue he so wanted to spit out, but didn't. Instead he just smiled and nodded understanding. Well, he's so used to be rich and get money whenever he want it, so he has forgotten how it is to work to get money.

 

 

“It's okay, just promise to take it easy. Is it gonna be only you in the cafe?”
“No, of course not. Taemin will be there, and Minho will try to come by around 2 pm. Oh , I have to go already!”
“W-Wait, like right now?”
“Yes, I'm so sorry, but I gotta go. I will see you later, love you!”

 

 

Baekhyun left a quick peek on Chanyeol's cheek before running to the door, already dressed in his work clothes and all. It didn't take long before Chanyeol heard he door went closed as he sighed out for himself. How couldn't he noticed Baekhyun go up so early, already being dressed and ready to go to work?

 

Chanyeol ate up his breakfast, smiling for himself when he think about Baekhyun and his funny habit of making the breakfast look like a smiley. Yeah, Baekhyun always does that, even if he's sad. But if he's depressed, he will make a sad smiley.

 

Chanyeol put away the dishes, cleaning up the kitchen before walking out to the TV, sitting down in the couch and turned the TV on. He zapped through some channels, trying to find something to watch. After a long time of just zapping, Chanyeol happen to end up on the news.

 

 

“Well, it's not that bad to watch the news. At least I will know what's happening out there, and not in here.”

 

 

Chanyeol watched the program as the boring program leader talked about the economy in Europe, something that wasn't really bothering him since they always seem to solve those money problems. After a while he almost fell asleep, when he react to his name from the woman who held the program.

 

 

“During the Christmas break, it is said that Park Chanyeol was bringing a new member to the family. A source say that it's a boy, and not a woman nor girl. The boy say to be younger than the young Mr. Park himself, but no one knows for sure if this is true rumors.”

 

 

Chanyeol turned annoyed off the TV as he got up fast, walking furious in to his room to grab the stupid phone and call his stupid father. Why the hell is this on the news?! Chanyeol better make his father shut them up, or else he will!

 

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun sighed at Taemin who kept talking about how boring the news are. Yes, they're watching the news since there is no costumers at the moment. All of the sudden, there is a reportage talking about Chanyeol, and a mysterious boy being the Park family's guest during the Christmas holiday.

 

Baekhyun felt how he almost begun to blush as Taemin gasped and looked over at Baekhyun. By that time, Minho enter the cafe, walking fast over as he slammed a news paper right on the table in front of Baekhyun.

 

 

“You better check this out little man, I think you're kind of in trouble now.”
“What is this?!”

 

 

Baekhyun hissed as he grabbed the news papers, eh thought they finally would let hi be and shut up. But no! They won't let his private life be!

 

 

“Byun Baekhyun is Park Chanyeol's new lover?! What the ?! I'm his damn boyfriend, not lover!”
“And you were in their house during Christmas? Wow, you must be really important to Chanyeol, because the Park family doesn't have any other guest during this time other than family members.”
“I didn't know that... Oh god, what is wrong with the news these days?!”

 

 

Baekhyun sighed as he slammed his head against the table, not wanting to be alive at the moment. Minho went to change clothes as Baekhyun sat up, glancing down at his watch, Minho is early today.

 

 

“What you were early today.”
“Yeah, I couldn't stand my family, so I came earlier.”
“And why are you here today Baekhyun? Not that we don't like you, but I thought you and your lover boy would be busy today with doing stuff.”
“To be honest, I just felt that a short break from each other would be good. It's nothing big, really, I just think it's important to let each other have our personal space.”
“Yeah, that's important in a relationship.”
“Yeah, but I also need money.”
“Why don't you ask Chanyeol about it?”
“You kidding? Why would I? I'm not that kind of person, I rather try to gather money by working.”
“Why's that? Chanyeol is rich and-”
“That's just it, just because he's rich doesn't it mean that I should use him for his money.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter