The Cute Boy

Crazy Stupid Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol is a pretty weird boy. Many says that and many knows that he's weird, but they have no idea how smart he really is. Chanyeol and his friends love challenges, they all have their own challenge in life, but they all share the feeling to have on.

Chanyeol is 20 years old, living in an apartment and doesn't work, it's because his parents are rich and pay for his apartment, thought he wants a job and pay his own things. Chanyeol is tall, a giant some say, but Kris, Chanyeol's best friend, is taller. Chanyeol has five friends; Kris, Luhan, Chen, Lay and Kai. They all have crazy hobbies, and they all share one secret.

Lately weird robberies has happen all around the city, but also outside the city. Even weirder is that the money that was stolen is always returned again, like someone just borrow it but gave it all back again. Not a single cent is gone, everything is still there. But how does it come? Doesn't people rob banks to get money and use them? Well not everyone does.

Chanyeol walk down the street, looking around a little and spotted a little house down the street, he looked at it for a while when his eyes got stuck on a young boy walk out from the place. The boy looked very young, and pretty. He looks cute to be honest, Chanyeol like cute boys, because cute boys are always so innocent, he love innocent boys.

When it comes to love, Chanyeol has one little problem, he has no idea how to ask someone out, or how to have a relationship, he has just had with some few people, mostly boys. When Chanyeol see a cute boy, he can't help to feel a little... You know, .

He noticed pretty fast what kind of building the boy left and he got an idea. He hurried to grab his phone and called Kris, his best friend and leader over their little friend group. He answered with a pretty annoyed voice, he must be playing with Kai over some stupid video games again.

 

“Ayo Krease, it's me, Chanyeol.”
“What do you want? Can't you come over here instead? I'm losing because of you!”
“Okay, okay, are you at the club house?”
“Hangout Chanyeol, it's a hangout.”
“Whatever, I'm coming.”

 

Chanyeol hangup and begun to walk, he was pretty excited and speed up fast, he so had a plan. He so love his life right now.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

“Here you go your lazy .”

 

Baekhyun threw the file to Suho who were sitting on the couch, laughing at something on the TV. Baekhyun looked at the others, no one actually cared that he was standing in the middle of the room. He sighed and turned his back, he hoped that they at least would say thank you, but he knows that when their favorite program is on, they don't even notice a murderer with a bloody knife in front of them.

Baekhyun is 18 years old and live in a little city with his parents, he has a big brother, but he lives in the USA. Baekhyun love his friends, they are all nice to him and all, but they have a little problem when it comes to TV. Usually (if the TV isn't ) they thank him and hug him, especially D.O.

Baekhyun has five friends; Suho, D.O, Sehun, Xiumin and Tao. They are all very kind, cute and calm, but Baekhyun is the cutest and most charming one. That's what everyone else say to him, that's what they say to him at all. Baekhyun is the charming little boy who everyone loves, you just have to take a glance on him and you want him right away.

Baekhyun walked out and heard Suho shout after him, had they managed to turn off the TV now? He turned around and saw Suho held up a piece off paper with a little smile on his face, he was actually looking at him when the TV was on?

 

“Can you do me one more favor? Please!”
“What is it?”
“You're a smart boy, I'm not, can't you do this for me on Friday too?”
“Fine, but you must sign the damn paper this time! Get it?”
“Thanks Baekie! Oh and do you wanna join us?!”
“Yeah join us! Come over here Baekie!”

 

Baekhyun smiled, he can join them for today, but he usually likes to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter