Friends Mini Christmas

Crazy Stupid Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun cleaned the house as he was waiting for his friends to come over. This year they was going to exchange gifts and eat some food at Baekhyun's place, so that's why he's cleaning. They always celebrate their own little Christmas one day before Christmas eve, it's because they don't have time after nor during the Christmas holiday.

 

Baekhyun just finished with the cleaning as he hurried to take a quick shower and get some clothes on. He fixed his hair and put on some eyeliner just for fun. And when he just was done he heard the bell downstairs as he hurried down, it's probably D.O who is here early to begin with the dinner for them all.

 

Baekhyun hurried down as he open the door with a huge smile, but to his surprise it wasn't just D.O. Baekhyun smiled shocked at Kai who were standing beside D.O who smiled big and happily at Baekhyun who smiled back shocked.

 

 

“I hope you won't mind if we have some extra guests tonight.”
“Eh... No, sure it's okay. Just come in.”

 

 

Baekhyun stepped aside as Kai followed D.O in. D.O went straight to the kitchen as Baekhyun closed the door and turned to Kai who smirked at him. Baekhyun was fast to wake up from his shock as he got curious, how does it come he's here?

 

 

“Okay out with it, what are you doing here?”
“Well, you're not the only one who has a boyfriend. D.O has just hide it from you guys.”
“And you haven't told him about you and your friends kidnapped me?”
“Well, that must stay a secret, seriously.”
“Fine, but since when did you two be together?”
“Since... I can't remember, ask D.O. And just so you know, the others coming too.”
“Wait, when you say the others, do you mean...?”
“Kris, Chen, Luhan, Lay and Chanyeol.”
“Chanyeol is coming too?!”
“Yes, we can't let you sit all alone here without your love, right?”
“I-I guess so. I go and help D.O, don't mess anything up will you?”

 

 

Kai smirked a little as Baekhyun hurried out to the kitchen and hurried to help D.O to prepare the food. But does they have enough of food to everyone? Well, D.O had bought extra food with him, so they should be just fine.

 

 

“So, since did you date Kai?”
“Since he was cute and asked me out. And after that I forced Sehun to ask Luhan out, who was Kai's friend. And I just found out, that Luhan have a friend named Lay who I forced Suho to go out with. And then I found out about Kris, who asked Tao out. And then I found out that all those boys was friends with your Chanyeol.”
“Do you wanna know something?”
“I would love to.”
“I planed to do what you did all the time, but I never got the chance. But I told Kai to go out with you if he really liked you.”
“So technical you started all this by meeting Chanyeol.”
“Yeah, I'm pretty awesome sometimes.”

 

 

D.O laughed as the bell rang and Kai was the one who let everyone in by now. Baekhyun and D.O was to busy with the preparing the food. They cut vegetables and prepared the different of movements they have to do later. D.O talked with Baekhyun during this time, both about the cooking but also how he and Kai had met and gone out.

 

Baekhyun listen carefully as he nodded and smiled at D.O who almost looked to dream away while talking. They heard the bell in between as Baekhyun just remember something, he's the host for tonight, shouldn't he be the one who is supposed to grate everyone to his house?

 

Baekhyun and D.O suddenly saw Tao peek in with his head as he smiled big at the two busy cooking boys. Their preparation was almost done by now and they was soon going in to the others, but Tao came to them first.

 

 

“Hi hyungs~ How's it going?”
“We're almost done, we come out as fast we're done.”
“Okie dokie, and I just wanted to say that everyone his here now, waiting in the living room.”
“Good, then we will be coming out very soon.”

 

 

Tao smiled as he went back to the others and Baekhyun and D.O tried to finish this up as fast as possible. Baekhyun just finished his as D.O put away a pan with water and rise as he nodded, everything was prepared and done. D.O begun to walk out as Baekhyun just remembered something, he had totally forgot!

 

 

“I'm coming soon, I forgot one more thing.”
“Oh okay, but don't take to long.”
“I won't, it should just take a minute.”

 

 

D.O smiled as he walked out and Baekhyun heard how the others grated him. Baekhyun just remembered that he had put some soda outside in the snow to cool it down faster, but if it stays out there for much longer it will turn into ice. Baekhyun walked to the corner of the kitchen, to a balcony door that leads straight out to the backyard where Baekhyun has put the soda.

 

Baekhyun opened the door as he carefully crouched down to lift in the soda and put it on the floor beside him. He happen to glance up as he thought he saw a shadow, but now he's just being a little paranoid. He just chuckle at himself as he got up and closed the door, but he forgot to lock it.

 

He lift in the soda in to the fridge as he checked that it was all of them, after all the snow might have cowered one soda or two. But all the soda was in and Baekhyun smiled proud over himself as he turned around to walk out to the others.

 

But he suddenly felt two arms grab him from behind, on hand over his mouth and the other one over his arms and chest. The person pulled him back hard and fast and made him lose his balance. But still, Baekhyun may have been caught of his guard, but he still isn't to weak to handle a burglar.

 

Baekhyun used his Hapkido skills as he grabbed the person behind him and threw him over his shoulder, literally tossing him over his shoulder and slammed him down on the floor. A loud thud was heard as one of the pans fell to the floor and so did Baekhyun.

 

The person had grabbed his leg and pulled him down, making him fall as he hit the floor with his head and swore. Whoever had tried to drag him out escaped fast out through the balcony door once again as Baekhyun sat up and groaned in pain.

 

 

“Baekhyun are you alright?!”
“What's happening in there?!”
“Baekie?!”

 

 

Chanyeol and the others rushed in to find Baekhyun on the floor, almost crying by the pain from his back head. Chanyeol hurried over and helped Baekhyun up from the floor as he glanced over at the open balcony door and the snow that was laying in front of it.

 

 

“What happened?”
“Someone ing tried to drag me out from the house! I ing threw him over my shoulder when he dragged me down too! Ah, my head hurts like hell!”

 

 

Baekhyun bite his lip as Chanyeol checked it, he found that Baekhyun was actually bleeding. He hurried to get a kitchen towel and drowned it in some water and squeezed it a little before holding it against the little wound.

 

 

“Am I bleeding?!”
“You hit this on your way down.”

 

 

D.O pointed at the pan that was rolling on the floor, it had some blood on it and Baekhyun swore quiet to himself. Who the hell would try to kidnap him?! And why now?! And why must everything go so wrong?! Baekhyun felt the tears, the pain from his head felt worse as Lay went to check it carefully.

 

 

“It looks to be just a scratch, but it still hurts.”
“Here, lets take you to the couch.”

 

 

Chanyeol lift up Baekhyun as the boy hurried to grab Chanyeol's neck to not fall down from him. Chanyeol carried him out to the couch with the others either following them or helping D.O to clean up in the kitchen after who ever tried to kidnap Baekhyun. Chanyeol sat down Baekhyun on the couch as he took a seat next to him.

 

 

“What exactly happened?”
“I was just taking in the soda, and then when I was on my way in here someone just grabbed me from behind and tried to pull me out. And when I used my hapkido to defend myself the person...”

 

 

Baekhyun froze, the person knew what he was going to do, and he also knew how to take Baekhyun down. Why else would Baekhyun end up getting hurt? He's the one who usual hurt people, but he only knows two persons who can read his hapkido and beat him.

 

 

“What is it?”
“I just think that the person could predict me so well, he or she new what I was going to do, and it's not many who can read my hapkido techniques.”
“Or he was just lucky this time.”
“Maybe.”
“Hey, lets try to forget about that and lock all the doors and windows.”
“What if he or she comes back?”
“Don't worry, they won't.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter