The Cabin In The Woods

Crazy Stupid Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun woke up feeling the sun hit his face, he looked up and didn't expect to be in a soft bed with soft big pillows and a big,warm, fluffy, soft blanket. Everything was soft, warm and fluffy, not hard and cold. He sat up and looked around, his hands was untied and the room was like a normal bedroom, where were he?

'To be honest, this is almost scary. Were am I? What happen to all the boys? What happen after I got tackle down? What happen with the boy I hurt?! Omg! I'm so sorry! I usually don't hurt people! Wait, who am I talking too? It's no one in here... And I'm not even talking...'

Baekhyun face palmed himself and sighed a little before he got up from the bed, he still had his own clothes though, they were a little dirty but not that much. Baekhyun didn't care, he sneaked careful throw the room and over to the door, he wanted to see where he were.

He took a quick glance at his room, it was pretty big and white, his bed was filled with fluffy pillows and a fluffy blanket, he know that it was a very comfortable bed. He had a closet and a bookshelf in here too, but he hadn't time to look at the paintings on the wall.

He open the door quiet and sneaked out, the hallway was as white as his room, he walked quiet and found the kitchen, it was also very white.

He continued and came to the dinning room, it was also white.

He continued to the living room (also white!) and at last he came to the kitchen (also white). But he couldn't find the bathroom, not that he need to use it anyway.

He kept walk and found a white door further down the hallway (what a surprise that the door was white...). He carefully open the door and stepped in, he closed the door and looked around in the room, when he noticed that someone was sleeping in the big white bed in the room. (Is everything white in the house?!)

Baekhyun's curiosity took over and he couldn't help to sneak over to the very quiet sleeping person. He took a quick glance over to one of the chairs, clothes were thrown on it and it looked buried to be honest. He kept sneak over and saw curly brown hair, he stopped and looked careful down at the boy.

'He looks familiar... Oh ! It's the kidnapper! But he's just a boy... Like me! Where the hell am I? I must find a window...' Baekhyun saw a window and sneaked over to take a look outside. He looked out and saw trees, trees and trees. With others words, he seems to be in a wood or in a house with a garden filled of trees.

Baekhyun looked around for a while, when he heard steps behind him and turned around fast. He almost hit the person behind him, but instead he meet a little tired smile from the tall boy with curly hair, he looked so nice and stupid, how could he even possible kidnap Baekhyun?

 

“Sorry if I woke up a little late, I fell asleep a little late last night.”
“W-Who are you?”
“Me? I'm your kidnapper.”


 

The boy smile bright and looked at the time, while Baekhyun almost face palmed himself. 'I were right, he looks stupid, he is stupid. How the hell am I suppose to get home again? How can someone be so stupid? How can I be so stupid? Don't know...'

 

“I mean, what's your name?”
“My name? I don't know if you're ready to hear it yet.”
“Why did you kidnap me?”
“That's a secret, are you hungry?”
“If you don't answer me, I don't going to eat or speak with you until you answer me.”
“Fine with me, but don't complain of you're hungry later.”

 

The tall boy turned around and walked tired to the kitchen, Baekhyun felt pretty hungry after all. He sighed defeated and followed the giant, lost in his thoughts. 'Is it others here? Like the rest of the boys? Or is it just me and him? Oh god... I hope it's not just me and him, please!'

Baekhyun stepped in to the big kitchen and watched the giant take out some milk and cereals, he looked at Baekhyun with a happy smile and held out a bowl to him.

 

“Today's breakfast; Cereals and milk!”
“Thanks...”

 

Baekhyun said it pretty quiet, but the boy seemed to have heard it, because he smiled pretty happy all off sudden. Baekhyun walked after the giant and they both sat down at the table in the dining room, Baekhyun sat in front of the giant and not beside him. No one said anything for a long while, the boys just ate up their breakfast before the giant took the dishes out to the kitchen again.

'He look very normal, but were are we? And what are he planing? I want answers but how? He doesn't think I'm ready to even hear his name or... I know! I must introduce myself to him! Maybe he will tell me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter