Bake A Cake

Crazy Stupid Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Chanyeol isn't a evil boy who wants to hurt Baekhyun, no he seems to just be pretty friendly and kind to be honest. Baekhyun's first thought about the boy was tough, bad boy, not pure evil exactly but not kind and friendly either. Baekhyun thought that you kidnapped someone to threat someone or just to be mean, but Chanyeol did it to be friendly. Yeah, it sounds pretty crazy.

Playing Monopoly with Chanyeol was fun, Baekhyun didn't notice that he relaxed and tried his best to not think that Chanyeol were a evil kidnapper who wanted to hurt him. After a while the boys were just laughing and something was special, it was like they already were good friends.

The day passed them fast, they played many boardgames, took a lunch break and then continued the rest of the afternoon and evening out with boardgames. Chanyeol won five games, Baekhyun won five games too. But when you have fun the time often pass you fast. Baekhyun begun to feel tired and couldn't help but to lend against the couch for a while, he happen to fall asleep against it by mistake.

He thought that Chanyeol would just leave him there and let him sleep, but he suddenly felt two arms lift him up. Baekhyun looked tired up to see the giants face and chest, what happen with his legs? Baekhyun realized that Chanyeol were carrying him to a room, probably the room he woke up in.

Chanyeol let Baekhyun down on the bed and tucked him a little careful before he patted his head and turned off the lights, Baekhyun couldn't help to stare after the giant who left the room. Baekhyun had a little clock beside his bed, it were ticking slowly and a little scary, Baekhyun has many good sides but also a deep secret that no one really knows. Baekhyun's scared of the dark, especially now when he's in the middle of the woods in a cabin with almost a totally stranger.

The clock didn't help him with it's ticking sound, it scared him up and he felt stressed. After a while he got up from his big bed and sneaked slowly towards the door, he froze when he heard quiet knocks on the window and wanted to scream. He looked careful at the window when he saw that it just were a branch from a tree hitting the window because of the wind.

Baekhyun sneaked out from the room and tried to find his way in the dark, he heard sounds from trees, the wind and other things he didn't know what they were, he felt just scared. He searched after a living human, a giant who's warm and kind, not scary trees and dark rooms.

Baekhyun found Chanyeol's door and sneaked in quiet, the giant had went to bed as well and were sleeping pretty deep. Baekhyun didn't know if he really should wake Chanyeol up or not, maybe Chanyeol will think Baekhyun is a crybaby if he do? Baekhyun decided to just sneak down beside Chanyeol, he seems nice and very strong.

Baekhyun sneaked over to Chanyeol's bed and watched the sleeping giant, he was sleeping deep and looked pretty cute now. Baekhyun like cute things, he like cute dogs, cute cats, cute food and also cute boys. Chanyeol is cute, he's going to be on Baekhyun's cute list from now and on.

Baekhyun hesitate for a while before he poked Chanyeol's face, he didn't want to just lay down in Chanyeol's bed without permission. He waited for Chanyeol to wake up, but he just mumbled a little. Baekhyun poked his face again and looked at the giants reaction, he tried to say anything but were a little to nervous and scared. Baekhyun poked Chanyeol once again and tried to wake the giant up.

 

“C-Chanyeol...”
“Mm.”
“I-I'm scared.”
“Scared? For what?”
“The dark... The woods... Pretty much.”

 

Chanyeol looked tired up at Baekhyun who blushed in the dark room, Chanyeol just smiled a little calmly and moved a little bit before he patted the spot beside him.

 

“You can sleep here if you want to.”
“I-Is it really okay?”
“Yeah, come here little cute Baekie.”

 

Baekhyun smiled relieved and laid down beside Chanyeol who patted his head once again before he closed his eyes to sleep again. Baekhyun watched the giant fall asleep again and smiled for himself, Chanyeol is strong and kind, Baekhyun likes Chanyeol. Chanyeol going to be Baekhyun's best friend, and Baekhyun will be Chanyeol's best friend.

After a while he fell asleep and forgot that he was in Chanyeol's bed, he slowly got closer to the warm Chanyeol and Chanyeol let his arm fall around Baekhyun's waist. Chanyeol automatically pulled Baekhyun closer and snuggle his head against Baekhyun's neck, Baekhyun just giggle a little in his sleep before he fell into deep sleep.

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

He never thought that Baekhyun would be scared of the dark, especially if he can some kind of martial arts. But Chanyeol don't blame the boy, he got kidnapper and are in a cabin that's laying in the middle of the woods. The wind does sound a little scary and the darkness around the house make you feel a little uncomfortable, but you get used to it.

Chanyeol woke up the next morning with something warm in his arms, he couldn't remember that he grabbed a pillow or what now it is. He looked up and saw hair, blonde hair. He blinked a little and now saw it was Baekhyun, the cute little boy. He couldn't help himself for smiling, Baekhyun were in his arms!

Chanyeol carefully let the boy go of his embrace and sneaked out off bed, he was going to make breakfast! He hurried out to the kitchen and made some bacon and fried eggs, he love bacon to be honest. A secret is; Chanyeol love meat! If it's something he like very much when it comes to food so is it meat.

Chanyeol grabbed two plates with food and walked back to his room, Baekhyun were still sleeping. He walked over and put a plate on the nightstand beside the bed before he carefully shook the boy, not wanting to scare him.

Baekhyun mumbled a little before he turned around and looked tired up at Chanyeol who smiled, he looked pretty tired tod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter