Cupcakes

Crazy Stupid Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol P.O.V

Chanyeol sighed out loud in the big empty house. He were laying upside down in Baekhyun's couch and waited for the boy to come home, but he just doesn't. Chanyeol played with his phone and looked at his feet that he was kicking in the air. He wonder if Baekhyun has left the town and doesn't plan to come home again.

Chanyeol's phone suddenly vibrate and Chanyeol looked down, he got a text from Kris wondering were he were. Chanyeol sighed and answered that he were waiting for Baekhyun to show up. Chanyeol admit that he should just go home and wait there, but staying at Baekhyun's place feels better.

He can't really understand how Baekhyun can live alone in this big house, Chanyeol would freak out if he lived in a big house without someone. He would at least have some pets, maybe a cat? Yeah, cats are so cute and funny, but dogs are also fun though. Chanyeol woke up from his thoughts when his phone rang and he answered after some seconds.

 

“Hello?”
“Dude, were the hell are you?”
“Baekhyun's house.”
“With Baekhyun?”
“No... He's not coming home and doesn't answer my messages. So I decided to wait for him to come home.”
“Seriously Chanyeol, that's just creepy. How did you get into his house?”
“Baekhyun's window in the bedroom was open, I just jumped in when no one saw.”
“Sometimes I wonder if you're a thief or just a crazy derp giant.”
“I'm a crazy person, I do whatever I want. I get what I want, I do what I want. That's it.”
“Whatever man, so when do you think you gonna give up?”
“I don't gonna give up Kris, I'm just going to stay here until he shows up.”
“And how do you think he will react to you laying upside down in his couch and just kicking air?”
“I think... Wait how did you know I was laying upside down in his couch?”
“Look out throw the window idiot.”

Chanyeol looked up and saw Kris staring at him with a funny expression, behind him was the others laughing. Chanyeol smiled and got up from the couch. He walked out to the front door and let them all in with a funny smile.

 

“You guys really are weird. How did you know I was here?”
“Oh please Chanyeol, we know that you would see Baekhyun this weekend. You wasn't home so you would probably be here.”
“But where is Baekhyun?”

 

Chanyeol sighed and just shrugged his shoulders, he don't know to be honest. He just know that some other bastard is with him and Chanyeol is ing jealous.

 

“I don't know, I just know that someone else is with him, but not home.”
“Okay, but why are you here then? You can just text him and...”
“He doesn't answer my text, it's like his phone is off.”
“Oh, but what about come back later? When he's home and you are not laying upside down in his couch.”

 

Chanyeol nodded, maybe he should take a break and hangout with the others for a while. He decided to do as his friends said and followed them out form the house, but before he left he took the spare key and locked the door. He hide the key somewhere he easily could find it, but no one else.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

“Hyung, do you think I look ugly in this?”
“No Tao, for the tenth time, you look good.”
“Are you sure? D.O, what do you think?”
“I'm with Baekhyun, you look great!”

 

Baekhyun smiled at Tao who hurried to find other clothes, shopping is fun and all, but Baekhyun really wanted to do something else. Sehun and Xiumin talked loud while they were looking for clothes like the rest, but Baekhyun just sat on a bench and stared at them all. He doesn't feel for any shopping at all.

Suho sat down beside Baekhyun and sighed out loud, Suho probably also tired of shopping. Yesterday they had been shopping the whole morning until lunch, then they decided to watch a movie on the cinema. After that they went out to play some bowling. Tonight they're going home, but the others wanted to go out and shop some more things.

 

“So, how do you feel Baekie? You still look upset to be honest.”
“I'm not upset.”
“Yeah right, and I'm Santa. Come on, tell me why you are so down all off sudden.”
“I'm not down, just tired.”
“Tired off Chanyeol not answering you and is a jerk?”
“Shut up.”

 

Baekhyun hissed at his best friend, he sounded pretty mad. Suho sighed and was about to get up when Baekhyun grabbed his wrist and stopped him. Baekhyun regret that he was mean, he shouldn't take his anger and depression on Suho.

 

“Sorry, I just slept bad last night.”
“It's okay, but you better get your feelings together. I'm not saying this to be mean, but maybe you should think over all this with Chanyeol? Okay?”
“Mm, maybe.”

 

Suho smiled and got up to help Sehun and Xiumin, they looked to be confused. D.O and Tao grabbed Baekhyun and begun to look for clothes for him too, this day was far from over.

 

***

 

“Baekie, look what I found!”
“Where did you find that?!”
“Haha, over there, nice uh?”

 

Baekhyun nodded and grabbed the eyeliner out from Xiumin's hand, purple dazzling eyeliner! Baekhyun have looked after this for ages, but he gave up for a long time ago. And now Xiumin has found it for him!

 

“They also have blue, green, pink and white. And of course dazzling black.”
“Give me!”

 

Baekhyun ran over to get them all, Xiumin just laughed and hurried after. Baekhyun was on a much better mode after some more hours off shopping, maybe because he had forgot about Chanyeol and his ty life? Suho came over and grabbed Baekhyun's eyeliner out off his hands and smiled big at him and Xiumin.

 

“I will buy these for you, don't worry.”
“Thanks Suho hyung! I freaking love you!”
“Haha, okay okay, but get the others. It's time to go home, like right now. I buy these and you gather the others, okay?”
“Okie dokie hyung!”

 

Baekhyun ran over to Sehun and talked fast and loud about his eyeliner. Xiumin just face palmed himself and got D.O and Tao until Suho would come back. Sehun showed Baekhyun all his new clothes he just bought and they talked loud how good they would look on him.

 

“Baekhyun, think fast.”

 

Baekhyun turned around to get his eyeliner, he smiled big and felt more exited than he thought he could be. It was almost Christmas for him to get the eyeliner, he so owe Suho later.

 

“So is everyone here?”
“Yes, lets head back to the car.”
“Okay, come on now.”

 

Baekhyun talked with D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter