Love Trip, Part 1

Crazy Stupid Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol called Kris as fast he came home, he was both mad and worried, had he just start some kind off family drama? Kris answer with an annoyed voice, you could also hear Kai swore in the background.

 

 

“Kris it's me.”
“I know, what do you want? I'm, a little busy...”
“Kris, I'm in trouble. I need someone to talk to, please.”
“Trouble? What have you done this time?”
“Can't you just come over please?”
“Fine, fine, sorry Kai gotta go. I will see you about 6 minutes Chanyeol, okay?”
“Okay.”

 

 

Chanyeol hangup and sat down on his couch, what have he done? He should just have let everything be, asked Yura to come along! Then his phone rang again and Chanyeol looked down at it, it was Yura who was calling him. He answer carefully, worried that she would explode at him too.

 

 

“Chanyeol? You there?”
“Y-Yeah, I am.”
“What the hell happened? Mom called me crying! What did you say to her?!”
“I told them that I had a boyfriend, like you told me to do! And dad ing kicked me out from the family because off that! So I said that I wasn't their son anymore!”
“God, why did this happened? Was it really like that Chanyeol?”
“Yes! And Krystal was there and she ing trying to destroy my life!”
“That explains why you rushed away furious, you didn't want to see her.”
“No, of course not! But dad just must control my life and decide who I'm going to love! It's not fair! He doesn't do that to you!”
“It's because you're his only son, he wants you to be like him Chanyeol...”
“But I don't want to be like him! I call you later Yura, I have to do something.”
“Okay... But call me tomorrow or tonight, okay?”
“Maybe, I don't know. I call you later, bye.”

 

 

Chanyeol hangup and sighed out mad and annoyed, even his sister still supported his father when Chanyeol is in trouble. Chanyeol laid his head in his hands and swore quite, when someone knocked on the door fast and hard. Chanyeol got up and open the door to see Kris and Kai smile at him.

 

 

“Hi.”
“Ayo Chanyeol, how you doing?”
“Not that well.”

 

 

Chanyeol walked back to the couch and sat down, he's frustrated now and he can't understand how it all ended like this! Why did he let it end like that?! Kris and Kai sat down in the couch and exchanged some glances before Kris tried to cheer Chanyeol up.

 

 

“Hey, Yeolie, tell us what's wrong.”
“My life is wrong, everything I do goes wrong.”
“What is wrong now?”
“Krystal is back, that convinced my parents that we was a perfect couple. She wants to destroy my life, and the worst is that my father ing approves this .”
“That little !”
“Kai, calm down. Is that all?”
“No... I'm not a Park anymore, dad threw me out from the family.”
“What? Can he really do that?”
“He can, and I'm screwed up.”
“Why did he threw you out from the family just like that?”
“Because I'm gay, I told him that I liked a boy, Baekhyun, very much and wasn't going to approve to all this with Krystal.”
“I knew that your father didn't like gays, but seriously?”
“Yeah, and now mom crying because I'm not her son anymore and I'm not even worth to be around. I promise you, he will send me to another country to get me away.”
“No, Mr. Park isn't like that Chanyeol and you know it. Just wait, he will regret everything.”
“Well, it's something more you need to know, I lied to him and mom a little. I didn't say that I liked Baekhyun, I said that he was my boyfriend. And we aren't even together...”
“Then lets make it a plan then, I'm an expert at plans. Lets do like this...”

 

 

Chanyeol listen to Kris who suggested many ideas, but Chanyeol told him what his plan was and then they made a plan together, including Kai who just nodded and listen. Chanyeol just hope that his family will come back to him.

 

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

“So, what are you going to do this weekend?”
“I'm going to be with Chanyeol the whole weekend, just me and him.”
“That sounds cute! Tell us more.”
“I don't know more, he said it was going to be a surprise.”
“So cute off him!”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded happily while he ate his green salad to lunch, he seriously doesn't eat that much and he eats salad only. Well to lunch anyway, salad is lunch in Baekhyun's eyes. D.O begun to talk about this mysterious boy he had met and Baekhyun listen carefully, trying to figure out who it could be, but something interrupt him.

 

Baekhyun looked down at his phone that was vibrating, he could see that it was Chanyeol who was calling him. Baekhyun grabbed his phone and hurried away from his friends to answer his phone.

 

 

“Hello?”
“Hi Baekie, it's me, Chanyeol.”
“Hi Channie... Are you okay, you sound a little weird?”
“No, no, I'm just fine. I just called to tell you that I'm getting you tonight, 7 pm, your house. Is that okay?”
“S-Sure, but do I need to pack anything?”
“No you don't need to do that, but don't eat any dinner either, okay?”
“Okie dokie, I will see you later. Bye Channie.”
“Bye my puppy, see you later, love you. Bye.”

 

 

Chanyeol hangup before Baekhyun could say anything, but something was worrying Baekhyun. Chanyeol sounded so sad, like something had happened. Maybe he can cheer him up later when they meet? Baekhyun decided to be extra kind and cute and loving, he must cheer his giant up!

Baekhyun walked back to the lunch table and sat down to finish his lunch, the others stared at him for a long time, waiting for the boy to say anything. Baekhyun noticed after a while and blinked confused, why was they all staring at him now?

 

 

“Do I have something in my face?”
“No.”
“Okay then, why are you staring at me?”
“Who was it?”
“Chanyeol, he just told me that he was picking me up later.”
“Oh that's cute! Were you going?”
“I still don't know, sorry.”
“It's okay, but tell me where you are when you arrive, okay?”
“Don't worry Suho, I will be fine with Chanyeol.”

 

 

Suho gave Baekhyun a suspicious glance before he looked over at Sehun who were still babbling about the new bubble tea flavor, it somehow made the aura around the boys easier.

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun sat home and were reading while he was waiting for Chanyeol to come, he begun to get inpatient and pretty worried. All day he has been thinking about Chanyeol's sad voice, he can't stop being worried and want to know why he's sad.

 

Baekhyun almost feel asleep when the doorbell woke him up and made him run to the door. Baekhyun open the door fast and smiled big at Chanyeol who had a smile on his face, but not as bright and joyful like it usually is.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter