Christmas Holiday

Crazy Stupid Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun fixed his hair as he was nervous as hell, today is the day he must meet Chanyeol's parents, and the not gay liking father. Baekhyun wondered if he really should put on the eyeliner or not, after all he might look to gay if he does that. Chanyeol looked curious in at the concerned Baekhyun as he sighed out loud.

 

“Baekie, aren't you done soon?”
“I can't decide if I really should put makeup on or not.”
“You should, you look so cute with makeup.”
“But is that really okay for your parents?”
“You still thinking about that? Here, let me help you.”

 

 

Chanyeol stepped in and helped Baekhyun with his hair as Baekhyun sighed even more, these kind of things killing him on the inside. Chanyeol smiled big as he kissed Baekhyun and made Baekhyun feel a little calmer to be honest.

 

 

“It's okay to be nervous, but don't hide who you are. Put the makeup on, you know that even Yura think you look cute in it. Come on, don't be shy.”
“You sure?”
“Yes, come on now, don't be such a coward and think about what people will think about you. Be who you are, because I love the Baekhyun I have in front of me almost everyday.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled as he kissed Chanyeol once against before Chanyeol left to give Baekhyun some space to put on the makeup. Baekhyun took some eyeliner only, because he thinks that to much makeup will be bad for him. After that he grabbed his things and packed them down in his bag before closing it.

 

 

“Baekhyun, you're done?”
“Yes, I' coming right away.”

 

 

Baekhyun grabbed his things as he walked out to Chanyeol who smiled and they put on their shoes and jackets before making their way down to Chanyeol's car. They got in as Chanyeol fired the engines and begun to drive towards his parents place.

 

Baekhyun tried to breathe slowly and carefully, but he was to nervous. The whole day he has walked around in Chanyeol's apartment, just worrying and trying to come up with good things to say, so he won't look like a fool.

 

 

“Remember Baekhyun, just be yourself and stay with me and everything will be just fine.”
“Okay. I can do this, right?”
“Haha, yes you can, because I love you and I know you're strong. You're perfect and just wonderful as you are. Don't change yourself.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled as he tried to calm down, which he managed to. If Chanyeol thinks Baekhyun is good enough as he is, then he shouldn't worry to much. His parents might not like him, but they will accept him, right? So why is he so nervous?

 

Chanyeol suddenly stopped the car and smiled big as Baekhyun woke up from his thoughts, are they already here?! Oh .

 

 

“We're here.”
“I noticed that...”
“Hey, are you really feeling fine? You look a little pale.”
“I'm going to die Chanyeol! I can't go in there!”
“Still nervous? Okay look at me, do you love me?”
“Yes, I love you.”
“If you really love me you shouldn't care about what my parents think about you.”
“I know, but it isn't easy to think like that.”
“I know cutie pie, but just think about me, okay?”
“Okay.”

 

 

Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun as he smiled calmly before he got out and opened the door for Baekhyun who smiled grateful and got out. Chanyeol grabbed their bags as they walked over to the giant house, no mansion. The door got open by two butlers who bowed deep and welcomed Chanyeol back and welcomed Baekhyun by just bowing for him.

 

 

“Young master Chanyeol, it's good to see you again sir.”
“Welcome in, both of you.”
“Can you please take these for us?”
“Of course sir.”
“Your parents is waiting to meet you, both of you. Your sister is here, and young Miss Krystal too.”

 

 

Baekhyun react to a new name, Krystal? Who's Krystal? Chanyeol just nodded as he helped Baekhyun to take of his jacket and Baekhyun took of his shoes before Chanyeol who was done grabbed his hand and dragged him with him. As fast no one was near Baekhyun dared to ask who Krystal was.

 

 

“Chanyeol, who's Krystal?”
“An old friend to Yura and me, just pretend that she's my cousin or something like that.”
“Okay, good to know.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled at Chanyeol while they walked down for a long corridor before Chanyeol stopped outside a big door and smiled.

 

 

“You ready?”
“Now or never like you say.”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled as he open the door and stepped in to the big dinning room, which literally got Baekhyun feel as little like a child. Chanyeol walked over with Baekhyun over to Yura, two adults who probably is Chanyeol's parents and to another girl who he guessed was Krystal.

 

 

“Ah Chanyeol-ah! You're finally here!”
“Hi mom, good evening father.”

 

 

A woman got up fast as she hugged Chanyeol, making Baekhyun let go of Chanyeol's hand and almost back off to not get in the way. Yura got up too and grated Baekhyun first.

 

 

“Hi Baekhyun-ah, welcome.”
“Thanks noona, you look gorgeous today.”
“Oh thanks cutie.”

 

 

Yura smiled as she went over to hug Chanyeol and then Chanyeol cleared his throat as he smiled a little.

 

 

“Mom. Dad. This is Byun Baekhyun, my boyfriend.”
“Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Park, it's an honor to meet you.”

 

 

Baekhyun bowed polite as he smiled before Mrs. Park hugged him tight, almost squeezing him in to pieces. Mr. Park got up and held out his hand instead. Baekhyun shook his hand as he smiled a little before Chanyeol smiled and pulled out a chair for Baekhyun who sat down carefully and thanked him quiet. Chanyeol sat down beside him and secretly held Baekhyun's hand under the table to keep him calm.

 

 

“So Baekhyun, it's very nice to meet you. Chanyeol has mention you a little and we got so curious about you, so we just had to meet you.”
“Do you have any job Baekhyun?”

 

 

Mr. Park asked right away, making Chanyeol almost glance mad over at him as Baekhyun cleared his throat a little awkward.

 

 

“Well, I'm working on the SHINee Cafe at the moment, but that is just part time job. I'm still going to school.”
“What are you planing to work with in the future?”
“Dad, please.”

 

 

Yura eyed him as Baekhyun just awkwardly sat there, trying to think.

 

 

“Well, I don't really know yet...”
“That's not good, you have to think about your future all the time.”
“Dad, enough. I didn't bring him here to let you sit here and make him feel bad.”

 

 

Chanyeol eyed his father who eyed him back, okay so Chanyeol might actually not like his father that much. Mrs. Park tried to calm down the tensed situation with another question.

 

 

“So Baekhyun, how is your parents?”

 

 

Baekhyun s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter