Love Trip, Part 2

Crazy Stupid Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun woke up with Chanyeol's arms around his waist and his wonderful snoring. Baekhyun smiled for himself and just looked on his phone on the nightstand, he did wonder what time it was but he actually didn't are at the moment.

 

Baekhyun closed his eyes for some seconds, just listening on Chanyeol's snoring and his heavy breathing. Baekhyun didn't know that he was actually falling asleep, so he slowly fell asleep once again.

 

Baekhyun open his eyes once again to find that Chanyeol wasn't in the bed anymore, he was just gone. Baekhyun sat fast up to look after him, but he noticed fast that he wasn't even in the hotel room anymore. With a heavy sigh he got up from the bed and walked over to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

 

After the shower Baekhyun got dressed and walked out to his phone, Chanyeol had left a text telling Baekhyun to eat breakfast without him this morning. Full off disappointment Baekhyun walked with heavy steps down to the breakfast, alone. How did he end up eating alone this morning, he mean why isn't Chanyeol here?!

 

Baekhyun couldn't do anything about it anyway, so he sat down and ate his breakfast alone, like Chanyeol had told him too. After that he went to the room and grabbed his phone, texting Chanyeol that he's waiting for him in the hotel room.

 

After only five minutes Chanyeol showed up and left a quick peek on Baekhyun's forehead before he grabbed the shocked boy's hand and headed out from the room. Chanyeol had just walked in with a smile, left a quick peek before he begun to drag him out from he room.

 

 

“W-Where are we going?”
“Don't know, but somewhere fun. Lets go to the market! It's beautiful weather and...”
“The market? They have a market here?”
“Yeah, lets go there for a while.”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded a little careful while he begun to walk along with Chanyeol. Chanyeol was somehow a little stressed, or he sounded a little stressed. Baekhyun decided that he just gonna pretend that he didn't notice that, he doesn't want to stress Chanyeol even more, if he now really is stressed.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol walked down the street and were heading for the market in the center off the city. Chanyeol just smiled and tried to look normal, silly him doesn't understand that Baekhyun can see very well when someone is nervous, stressed or upset. Chanyeol he looked like all off them.

 

The boys arrived to the big market and looked around, it was bigger than Baekhyun thought it would be. Baekhyun got so shocked that he actually stopped and stared at the big place, it was a pretty big market for such a little city. All he could say was...

 

 

“Wow.”
“It's bigger than anyone think, right? Haha, don't look so shocked babe. Lets take a look shall we.”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled and grabbed Baekhyun's hand again before he begun to walk. Baekhyun looked around at the people who was looking at the different stalls. Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol who finally looked more calm, maybe he was just stressed like Baekhyun thought first? And Baekhyun almost got worried that something seriously was wrong... Wait a second, did Chanyeol just call him babe?

 

 

“Take a look at this, isn't it cool?”
“Y-Yeah, it is.”

 

 

Chanyeol looked closer at a watch while Baekhyun stared on another stall. Filled with curiosity he let go off Chanyeol's hand and begun to walk over to the stall. Baekhyun glanced down on all the jewelries he could see, they all were cute or cool like Chanyeol would say.

 

 

“Looking for something special young man?”
“Oh no, I were just taking a look.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled at the old lady behind the stall who nodded a little before she helped another costumer. Baekhyun suddenly felt a hand on his back and looked up to find Chanyeol looking over at his shoulder.

 

 

“Do you find anything interesting?”
“I were just looking...”
“If you want anything, tell me. I will buy it for you.”
“That's nice off you, but I were just looking.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled at Chanyeol who nodded a little before he looked down at the jewelries again. After a while they walked to another stall, just looking around a little. Baekhyun wasn't looking for anything special anyway, he were just looking around a little.

 

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

'Damn it, I can't find anything for Baekhyun here, or I don't know what to get him. He just say he looking around, but it must be something here he would like, right?' Chanyeol looked down at Baekhyun who were studying a mini statue of a dog, maybe he should just buy something for him?

 

Chanyeol walked after Baekhyun who almost seemed bored by now, maybe he's hungry? Chanyeol took a quick glance on his watch on his wrist, it was already 12 pm! Chanyeol looked around to find somewhere to eat, but when he looked after Baekhyun again, he was gone.

 

 

“B-Baekie?”

 

 

Chanyeol looked around him and tried to see the cute little boy among all the people, but this time he really had lost the boy. Panic grabbed Chanyeol when he realized that Baekhyun was lost among all these people, and he has no idea were he is!

 

Chanyeol begun to look around after the boy, asked people if they had seen him, but they just shrugged their shoulders. Chanyeol picked up his phone and was about to call Baekhyun when he saw Baekhyun standing at a stall further down the street.

 

Chanyeol breathed out and hurried down to Baekhyun who were staring at some more jewelries, he seems to like jewelries a lot. Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's hand and made the boy almost jump by the sudden touch.

 

 

“Don't walk away without telling me, I thought I lost you totally.”
“Sorry, I just got a little curious.”
“From now and on you don't gonna let go off my hand, okay?”
“Okie dokie.”
“Now, are you hungry? Do you wanna some pizza to lunch?”
“Sure, that sounds good.”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled and begun to lead the way, out from the market. He checked that Baekhyun was behind him all the time, just to be sure that he didn't lose him here again. Chanyeol and Baekhyun begun to walk down the street to the closest pizzeria, Chanyeol know this place pretty good after some few visits last summer.

 

 

“So, did you find anything special Baekie?”
“Nah, I just like to look.”
“Do you like jewelries?”
“A little, it depend on if I'm in a good mood or not.”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled a little and enter the pizzeria to order some food and just sit down and talk with Baekhyun, this will probably take a while.

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were back at the market, Baekhyun didn't want to go somewhere else than here, so Chanyeol just followed him around like a dog following his owner. Baekhyun stopped a little everywhere, showing up cute things and talked a lot, but he never wanted to buy anything.

 

After a while Chanyeol thought it was enough with looking, he wanted to buy Baekhyun something cute and nice. Baekhyun stopped at a stall once again and stared curious down at the stuff. Chanyeol looked down at the table and raised an eyebrow, the table was filled with many different off items and scrap if you asked Chanyeol.

 

Baekhyun seemed anyway enjoying the table, he smiled and giggle at the old toys or tried to figure out how an old alarm clock worked. Chanyeol glanced around at the table for a while when his eyes got stuck on something that looked like a necklace. Chanyeol picked the item up and took a closer look, he had been right.

 

The item was a necklace with a blue crystal stone, it looked so pretty and cute at once. Chanyeol looked up at Baekhyun who were busy with looking at other scrap on the other side off the stall, so he took the chance to talk to the owner.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter