Jealous

Crazy Stupid Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun walked down the hallway, staring at his phone and wanted to sigh out loud, why must life be so complicated? It has been more then three days and Chanyeol hasn't left a message since Monday lunch, it do sounds stupid but Baekhyun feel worried. He can't help to stare at his phone for hours, he has tried to text Chanyeol, but he doesn't answer his text.

Baekhyun sat down on a bench, he has about 30 minutes break before his next class, so he decided to sit down and figure out why Chanyeol isn't answering him. He had a nightmare why Chanyeol hasn't answer, that someone decided to murder him or he died in a car accident, or that he took suicide...

'Should I be worried? He hasn't answered for a long while and I don't have Kris's, Lay's, Kai's, Luhan's or Chen's number... What if something really bad has happened? Gee, what should I do? I can't just sit here and wait, can I?'

Baekhyun shook his head for himself, what should he do? Baekhyun suddenly saw someone stop in front off him, he looked up to see who it was. A kind smile met him, it was D.O, for once it wasn't Suho. Right now, Baekhyun could need to talk with D.O, he knows a lot about love. Or at least more than Suho to be honest.

 

“Hi umma.”
“Hi Baekie, why aren't you sitting in the classroom? You always sit there with us.”
“I know, but it's just that... Well, it gonna sound stupid.”
“Tell umma, what is wrong?”

 

D.O sat down and smiled kindly, Baekhyun was about to tell him when Sehun and Tao sat down and talked loud and excited about something Baekhyun didn't pick up. Yeah, they talked to fast and excited for Baekhyun to react on what they said to him.

 

“Wait what?”
“You two, calm down a little. Baekhyun can't understand your language.”
“We going on a trip tomorrow, after school! It's a surprise from Suho!”
“Yeah, and we going to Seoul! We gonna stay for the whole weekend!”
“And no Chanyeol for you of course.”

 

Baekhyun looked over at Xiumin who looked a little sad, he knew that Baekhyun wanted to meet Chanyeol as fast as possible. Did Suho do this with purpose? So Baekhyun would stop meet Chanyeol and break them up? Because Baekhyun knows that Suho get's easily jealous and doesn't like to share his best friends with others, like Chanyeol.

 

“But, I planed to...”
“Oh please Baekhyun hyung! Can't you come along?! Please!”
“Yeah. pretty please! I will buy you bubble tea!”
“And I will buy you Gucci!”


Baekhyun smiled and shook his head, he doesn't want bubble or Gucci, he only want to meet Chanyeol. He wants to know why he doesn't answer his phone, he wants to know why life is so complicated!

 

“I don't know, I don't feel to go on a trip.”
“What? Are you gonna to ditch your best friend? Seriously?”

 

Suho came out from nowhere and sat down beside Baekhyun, he had to push Tao and Sehun aside to sit down beside Baekhyun who didn't look up from the floor. He do not like to ditch his best friend, but what about Chanyeol?

 

“Just tell Chanyeol that you had a important trip to go on, he will understand.”
“Baekie, what's wrong? You never ditch Suho and his trips.”
“It's just... It was nothing.”

 

Baekhyun got up and begun to walk towards the classroom, he just have to wait for Chanyeol to text him. Who knows, he might be busy with family stuff, like his sister Yura? Or he maybe just forget to answer Baekhyun's text, because he's just to busy at the moment. Yeah, it must be something like that, right?

 

***

 

Baekhyun hit his head against his pillow and screamed against it, Suho just stared at him and sighed out loud, knowing that something is wrong. Yeah, Suho didn't want to leave his best friend alone after hearing that something was wrong with him from D.O. Baekhyun just need to clear his head! That's all!

 

“Hey Baekie, if it's so frustrating to decide to come with us or be with Chanyeol, you shouldn't come with us.”
“It's not that, okay? He just doesn't answer me anymore, and it hurt you know. I'm trying to get contact, but he just... ignoring my text or just doesn't answer, I don't know why.”
“Is that it? Do you think he's dead or something?”
“Yeah, I do... Is weird?”
“Yeah, a little, but it's normal when you're in love. But hey, have you tried to call him?”

 

Baekhyun nodded, he has called three times, but he doesn't dare to call even once again. Suho sat down beside Baekhyun who looked at his cell phone again, maybe it's broken?!

 

“Maybe it's broken?”
“Nope, I got your text this morning.”
“Oh... Then I guess he's just busy...”
“You know, his parents might try to fix him a girlfriend? He's rich and have a reputation to hold up, he maybe can't date whoever he wants?”
“Do you mean that his parents is trying to make Chanyeol date a girl instead of me?”
“Yeah, and maybe he feel so bad and sad over it that he doesn't want to tell you. You know, he maybe likes you so much that it hurt more for him to tell you than just keep it for himself.”
“You mean that he living a double life?”
“Yeah, kind off...”

 

Baekhyun felt his heart almost burst, what if it's true? Chanyeol maybe going to break up soon and they both will go separated ways? That's not what Baekhyun want! And Chanyeol wouldn't agree with it, right? Or what if his parents found someone cuter, more talented and beautiful than him? Would Chanyeol suddenly stop to love him?

 

“Baekhyun, I didn't say that he has a new girl, I say that it might be so. Or maybe he just is busy like you said. Do you know what, I think he's just busy, that's all.”
“Are you sure?”
“Yeah, Chanyeol is a kind boy, I think he wouldn't do anything like that.”
“O-Okay.”
“Hey, come with us on that trip and have a break from your cellphone and Chanyeol, it's just for two days, barely.
“Okay, I will pack my things then.”

 

Baekhyun got up and begun to take out clothes, not knowing why he just felt so hurt. Suho assured him that Chanyeol was just busy, but it doesn't feel like that anymore. Suho stared at his friend form the behind, worried that he might had said something stupid.

'I gonna go to his apartment tonight, I must know the truth. If some is trying to steal my Channie, she gonna pay! Oh I so gonna kill her!'

Baekhyun didn't realize that he had begun to get jealous, seriously jealous. He was so going to kill any girl near Chanyeol's apartment.

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol bent the whole apartment upside down, he can't find his phone. It has been missing for three days by now! He can't find it! He threw the pillows on the floor and the clothes a little everywhere, but couldn't find what he were looking for. He deiced to go and search at Kris place first, then the others, it must be somewhere.

Chanyeol hurried away and begun to wonder if he just should go over to Baekhyun's place and tell him that he can't find his phone. He should probably borrow Kris's phone and call him, to assure him that he's not dead. He wonder if Baekhyun has tried to text him or call him, or just ignored him?

Chanyeol knocked on Kris door fast after arriving and looked at the watch on his wrist, it was already pass 6 pm, he seriously shouldn't take to long before calling Baekhyun or walk over to his house. Kris open the door with a smile.

 

“Ayo Chanyeol, can I help you?”
“Have you seen my phone? I can't find it.”
“No, I just cleaned my house, it's empty at phones except mine of course. When did you see it last?”
“After texting Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter