Shopping Gifts

Crazy Stupid Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

He had talked to his parents about Christmas that is next week, they're not coming home. Sure, Baekhyun is disappointed and pretty mad, because it's always like this. It's not fair that Baekbeom, who is seven years older than him, have their parents when Baekhyun, who is 17 years old, must be alone.

 

But Baekhyun won't be alone, because Chanyeol promised Baekhyun that he could come home to Chanyeol's family's house and be with them. He tried to tell Chanyeol that it was okay for him to be alone over Christmas, but Chanyeol said no. So Baekhyun is going to be at the Park mansion over Christmas, which is weird.

 

Baekhyun walked with Tao, Xiumin, Suho, D.O and Sehun at the city mall, looking for Christmas gift for their family's. Don't worry, Baekhyun have already bought his friends gifts for Christmas so today he's looking something to buy for Chanyeol. But he do wonder, should he buy something for Mr. and Mrs. Park? And for Yura noona?

 

 

“What about this Baekhyun?”

 

 

D.O held up a cute necklace as Baekhyun laughed light and nodded, D.O was looking for something to his mother who like cute things. And D.O just found the perfect gift for her. Baekhyun looked through some more stuff before he found something that he think Yura, who is a stylist, would like.

 

He picked it up and smiled as he decided to buy it for her. But now he must look for something to Chanyeol. He looked around for a while as he helped his friends in between, but he never found something for Chanyeol that he really liked or thought that he would like.

 

They went from store to store, Baekhyun found gifts for the rest of the family, but not for Chanyeol. He hates it when he can't find anything for his lovely Chanyeol. Chanyeol have bought him a necklace and a ring, should he buy him something else then? Like a perfume? Or maybe a new shirt?

 

The problem is, Chanyeol already have everything he need and want, so Baekhyun can't really come up with something to buy to him. Baekhyun sighed as his friends tried to help him, but nothing, absolutely nothing was good enough for Chanyeol.

 

 

***

 

 

The boys sat and had a break as they drank bubble tea and talked a little, trying to come up with something they can buy for Chanyeol. Baekhyun sighed as he mostly played with his drink than he talked and drank his tea. He tried to think, what can he give Chanyeol that he can't buy?

 

Baekhyun froze a little, he know what Chanyeol can't buy and hasn't gotten yet, but that is just wrong as a gift. Baekhyun sighed as lend back and stared up at the roof, it must be something, just one little thing that can help him out.

 

 

“I think you think to much Baekhyun. Listen, whatever you going to buy to Chanyeol, he will love it, because you bought him it. You can't go around and think that he going to expect you to buy him something.”
“The problem is that I can't find something that he already doesn't have nor that is looking terrible ugly or to much girlish.”
“Maybe you shouldn't look in here then, maybe you should look on a market, a flea market or somewhere else where you can find special stuff.”
“Oh wait! I have an idea!”

 

 

Baekhyun jumped as he looked behind him and saw Yura, yes Yura noona, stand behind him, jumping and smiling. She hurried in as she grated Baekhyun with a tight hug and the others stared at the crazy and totally random noona.

 

 

“Hi noona, what are you doing here?”
“I was looking for something I could buy mom. I found this.”
“Wow, that's cute.”
“I know, but now I happen to see you and hear your conversation on my way over to you. If I heard right you having a problem with finding something for Chanyeol. Well why not by him a baseball cap. Or two caps? Or three caps? He loves caps, and I can help you with which ones he hasn't yet. He doesn't boy them himself, even thought he love them.”
“What a great idea! But I want to buy him something else too.”

 

 

Baekhyun's friends sighed and hit their heads against the table, Baekhyun just laughed at them and Yura smiled kindly at him. She understood what Baekhyun meant as she got up and smiled.

 

 

“I will take Baekhyun from now, you can have him back later today, but he's mine now.”
“We have to go anyway. See you Baekie.”
“Bye hyung.”
“Bye guys, see you in school.”

 

 

Baekhyun followed Yura as she showed him around and they helped each others with finding gift for just Chanyeol. Baekhyun showed Yura also what he had bought for Mr. and Mrs. Park, and Yura told him that they would love the gifts.

 

They bought a perfume, two caps and a bracelet that Baekhyun found for Chanyeol. Yura took the perfume and one cap to give to Chanyeol, Baekhyun to the other cap and the bracelet as he was satisfied. Or kind of satisfied.

 

 

“Well, I also have to go, see you Baekhyun.”
“Bye noona, thank you for the help. I mean it.”
“You're welcome. See you around.”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded as he watched her go away and he was on his way out when he passed an interesting store. Baekhyun walked in and smiled at the cool jewelries, they reminded him of the necklace he was wearing at the moment. The woman in the shop walked over to Baekhyun and smiled big when she saw the necklace he was wearing.

 

 

“I see that someone bought you one of our most precious necklace we ever made.”
“Oh, so this one is from here too? I didn't know that.”
“Do you know what it standing for, that necklace?”
“No, tell me, please.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled with curious eyes at the lady who smiled.

 

 

“It means Love. The crystal stone that you're wearing was once a part of Aphrodite's precious stone she sat on while she spread the love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter