Good Friends

Crazy Stupid Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun were freaking out as his friends were smiling at him innocent, for the tenth time today they have asked the same stupid question. And for the tenth time today, Baekhyun answer like the other nine times.

 

 

“Yes, I love Chanyeol. Why are you asking the same stupid question over and over again?”
“It isn't stupid! We just wanna know if you love him everywhere at any time.”
“And I thought I was annoying when I walked around and said that Chanyeol was cute all the time. But this is ridiculous.”

 

 

Baekhyun just smiled at his friends as they begun to talk about something else. It's already Wednesday and Baekhyun miss Chanyeol a lot, even if it's only three days since he saw the boy, he miss him. Baekhyun wonder if he might be able to see Chanyeol as much as he want when his friends want him to come with them every day.

 

 

“So, you coming with us today too?”
“Please hyung!”
“Yes, I will.”
“Good, because we going to make cupcakes today!”

 

 

Sehun shouted as Tao nodded indeed, Baekhyun just smiled to an answer. Since he and Chanyeol got together his friends has been on him a lot, like they are scared that Baekhyun will forget about them totally. Baekhyun guess that he must try his best to spend time with them whenever he can.

 

 

“I love baking! You guys are the best! Lets bake many delicious cupcakes!”

 

 

Baekhyun shouted as the others smiled at him, not knowing that Baekhyun were holding a fake smile today. Why? Well he can't help to think about Chanyeol, it's nothing wrong with that, but then he remember that girl he talked with in the lobby. Who was she? And what is her relationship with Chanyeol?

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun decorated some chocolate cupcakes as Sehun poured over a lot of sprinkles as he giggle and Tao laughed at him while shouting.

 

 

“That's to much! Baekie stop him!”
“Ah Sehun-ah! Haha, it will be to much!”
“Hey Baekie!”
“Wha...? Did you just do that?!”

 

 

Xiumin smirked as Baekhyun gasped over the frosting that Xiumin had put on his cheek, he so gonna take revenge for that! Baekhyun grabbed the sprinkles from Sehun as he poured it over Xiumin who gasped and tried to throw some more frosting at Baekhyun who shouted girlish as he ran over to Suho and hide behind him.

 

 

“Don't use me as a shield!”
“Sorry grandpa!”
“Hey!”

 

 

Suho grabbed the flour as he tried to throw it at Baekhyun who ran around, laughing and almost screaming as D.O watched them mess up his lovely kitchen, but hey what can he do? He actually joined them in the end and they all ran around until they remember the cupcakes in the oven and everyone shouted in panic.

 

 

“Get them Kyungie!”
“I will save you my babies!”
“Hurry up or they will die!”

 

 

Everyone shouted as D.O opened the oven and took them out, they looked perfect. They breathed out and laughed a little as they decided to finish everything up and then play around.

 

After some hours they sat in the couch laughing and ate their cupcakes, Baekhyun can't wish for much more at the moment. Then he just remember something, he's the luckiest guy on earth right now, for having such great friends.

 

 

“Hey guys, I want to say something.”
“Sure, we listening.”
“I just wanna say that you're guys are the best. I couldn't wish for better friends, you guys are awesome and the most wonderful friends you can have. I admit, that I'm the luckiest person on Earth for having you.”
“We feel the same Baekie!”
“Yeah! You're the best hyung!”
“Just promise that you won't forget us.”
“I promise, because I never want to forget you guys.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled as the others smiled back, talking a little as the time passed them by. They watched some TV, played video games until they all had to go home, even if they had fun. Baekhyun walked with Suho back who for once wanted to walk home, maybe because he wanted to talk with Baekhyun alone? And Baekhyun was right.

 

They walked down the street as they laughed and talked like before, Suho is Baekhyun's best friend ever, without him he wouldn't had been able to meet the others and befriend them too. Suho is the best ever in Baekhyun's opinion.

 

 

“Hey Baekhyun... I thought about you and Chanyeol a little, I must ask, do you love him?”
“Yes, of course I do. I wouldn't be together with him if I wasn't...”

 

 

Suho stopped as Baekhyun stopped and stared at his friend, worried. Does he know about Chanyeol and the girl? Maybe that's why they came to get Baekhyun during his and Chanyeol's trip?

 

 

“Suho...?”
“Baekhyun, I'm proud of you. I know that I haven't been that supporting lately. I mean I never wanted you to be together with anyone, because I was scared to lose you. But now, I can't stop it, I never could. Now when I think about it, I was just jealous that Chanyeol got more attention from you than I could get.”
“Don't feel like that Joonmyun! I won't stop be your best friend, and I hope you won't stop be mine best friend.”
“I won't, but I'm saying this for you best now, not to get you unsure about Chanyeol... But he's rich, you're not. It will take time before his parents will accept you, and you might get trouble with others. People are after money today Baekhyun, you aren't, that's why you should be careful with Chanyeol. Because people will use you if they find out about you two.”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded a little to an answer, he has thought about that too, but he hasn't take it serious until now when Suho self say. Baekhyun walked after Suho and felt his hand land on his shoulder, he smiled at him.

 

 

“Don't worry, Chanyeol is a good boy and I think you two are perfect for each others. But he should know, that if he tries to hurt you, he's dead.”
“Don't say that! Maybe it's me who break up? But I hope that won't happen to fast if it must happen.”
“Hopefully you two won't break up.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled thankful at Suho who stopped and they had to get separated now, Suho must go the left and Baekhyun to the right to come home.

 

 

“See ya in school then.”
“Yeah, be careful.”
“You too. And remember, Park Chanyeol isn't evil no wrong, only the people who are after him.”
“Haha, bye Suho.”

 

 

Baekhyun begun to walk and he felt relieved, Suho had just helped him to decide that Chanyeol isn't a playboy, but the girl is surely someone who wants Chanyeol harm, or at least nothing good. He can tell by the way she smiled at him, it was mostly fake and evil.

 

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol stared at Krystal with a death glance as Kris stood beside him, they had decided to go out Kris and Chanyeol just to get some fresh air, when Krystal suddenly showed up. Chanyeol is so damn tired of her right now as she smirked at him.

 

 

“Oh, Chanyeol oppa!”
“Don't even think abut it Krystal!”
“Leave my brother al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter