Surprise!

Crazy Stupid Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

To come home to his own house felt good, but he somehow felt a little sad too. To be alone in the big lonely place, to cook food alone, to read his books alone and sleep alone in his bed were the worst feeling Baekhyun could manage to get. He knew that he were alone again, he knew that he would stay this alone for the following days.

Baekhyun were alone the rest off the weekend since Chanyeol let him go home again, but it was almost terrible boring for Baekhyun. His old habits to sit and read alone or just study were now feeling like a useless thing to do. He miss Chanyeol's big smile and how they played games together, he miss the big giant being around him, but why?

Baekhyun shouldn't miss Chanyeol, he has only been with him for a week, just one short week, but he does miss the tall giant. He got so called “kidnapped” by Chanyeol, but it felt more like Chanyeol just forced him to join him and then it became somehow funny to be around him. Baekhyun hate Chanyeol for that, he's such an idiot, but he's to kind and funny to ignore.

 

***

 

“Where have you been? We haven't seen you since you left Suho's place after helping him with the bank stuff.”
“Rumors said that you got killed and no one had found your body yet.”
“That's just bull, I were on vacation, like Suho, but with someone else.”

 

Baekhyun walked down the hallway with his friends right after him, they hadn't seen him for a really long time. For once, Baekhyun didn't use his diva tone or his cocky voice, he just sounded cute and nice for once. He was tired of pretending and decided to just be himself from now and on.

 

“Are you really okay? You seems...”
“Different. What happen while you were gone?”
“Nothing happen, I just had a break from everything.”
“You sound nice, did you meet your parents or something?”
“I'm telling you, I were just on vacation with someone else, it was unexpected, okay? But I have missed you guys, so please stop ask me so many questions about what I were doing.”
“You missed us? Seriously?”
“Yeah, you're funny and kind. So what are you gonna do today? Hangout at Suho's place?”
“Suho is still in China with Tao, they will be back Friday afternoon/evening.”
“I have a fun idea, lets make a party for them.”
“A party...? Baekhyun, are you sure that you're okay?”

 

Baekhyun laughed light, little Sehun looked worried and almost scared. Sehun and D.O exchanged some glances before they looked shocked over at Xiumin who just smiled a little nervous. Baekhyun happily kept walk, until he saw a tall figure in the hallway.

Baekhyun stopped immediately, he wasn't sure if he had saw right or not, but isn't that... What's his name now again? Krease? No, it's Kris! Baekhyun looked around a little quick before he walked over to Kris who smiled his handsome smile at Baekhyun.

 

“Well hello there, I were looking for you.”
“Me? I don't think it's such a good idea to come here. What if the teachers see you?”
“It's okay, they won't notice me.”
“A tall giant Chinese who's handsome and make every girl drool, you just can't miss you.”
“Anyway, how you doing?”
“I'm just good thank you, and you?”
“I'm good, just worried about someone.”
“Who? Someone I met or might know?”
“It's Chanyeol, he suddenly stopped talk with us and decided to go home to his mother for a while.”
“Well that isn't that bad, he maybe need a little break from you guys? Everyone needs a break in between.”
“Whatever you did to him, kicked his or just were kind to him, he's totally different.”
“Do you wanna know what I think?”
“I don't know, do I?”
“I think Chanyeol is showing either his true self or is just to scared to show his true self. He told me, he's just like a different person around you guys, like me and my friends. But I decided to stop being fake and going to be myself, maybe he feel the same?”

 

Baekhyun smiled at Kris who nodded a little before he turned around and begun to walk towards the exit. 'Was that all? No goodbye or I see you around? Was he going to leave like a bad boy? What a coward...'

 

“See you around, you seem to busy right now.”
“W-Wait, what do you mean with busy?”
“You're in school, if you haven't noticed.”

 

Baekhyun sighed a little to himself and let Kris go, but why did he look so concerned when he left? Chanyeol might have changed, but everyone change at one point in life, you just have to deal with it.

 

***

 

It's Thursday and Kris hadn't show up for the rest of the week, Chanyeol must be himself again. Not that Baekhyun have seen Chanyeol since he left him at Saturday morning/lunch, but he hopes that he's okay.

Baekhyun, Sehun, Xiumin and D.O were at Suho's big house, the maids let them in and they were all busy with decorating for Suho and Tao's welcome home party. Baekhyun happily blew up some balloons and gave them to Xiumin who tied them before letting Sehun set them up somewhere. D.O were busy with the confetti.

After some hours of work, it looked pretty welcoming and pretty fun, Baekhyun could almost see Suho's and Tao's shocked face in front off him. Then it hit him, they have absolutely nothing to eat, no cakes, cookies or candy, they have to bake some!

 

“Guys, we need to bake cookies or cakes, and maybe buy some potato chips and soda!”
“We can go and buy soda, potato chips and some candy.”
“Then Baekhyun and I bake some cookies, right Baekie?”
“Yeah, lets bake some!”

 

Baekhyun smiled happily at D.O who dragged Baekhyun with him to the kitchen. Lately Baekhyun's friends have changed, like they wasn't scared to show their true self anymore. Sehun and Xiumin were much more childish and playful, D.O finally admit that he loved to cook and bake, he even confessed that every pastry he had bring to school, to his friends were himself who had made it.

Baekhyun and D.O happily baked and talked in the huge kitchen of Suho's, but Baekhyun felt a little empty inside. D.O was fast and made many cookies, in the end Baekhyun were just standing and stared at D.O, he felt... empty.

D.O saw Baekhyun's sad expression, he could tell pretty fast that Baekhyun wasn't himself anymore, not even the true him. Baekhyun's friends have already learned how Baekhyun's true self is, and D.O can tell that something is wrong.

 

“Hey Baekie, are you okay?”
“Y-Yeah, lets continue with the baking, I want to make cupcakes.”

 

D.O just nodded and Baekhyun put on a bright smile, but even if he smiled he felt empty, more empty than he thought he would feel.

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol sat on his bed in his apartment, wondering if he should visit Baekhyun or not. Baekhyun didn't look so pleased when Chanyeol left him, but maybe he were acting? He probably just wanted to go home the whole time when they were at Chanyeol's cabin, but Chanyeol can't help to miss Baekhyun.

Chanyeol played with his guitar and were waiting for something to happen, but he's not sure what. He played a little for himself when he heard the door bell ring and interrupt him. Chanyeol put away the guitar and walked out to the hall and to the front door. He open it with a weak smile but were grated by five bright smiles from his friends.

 

“Ayo Chanyeol! What's up?!”
“Hey, no much, I'm just chilling.”
“We th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter