Going Home

Crazy Stupid Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

The two next following days were weird, yeah they were just weird. Everything seemed normal, except that Chanyeol begun to take walks on his own, he always left Baekhyun alone in the cabin. That was the weird part, the rest were pretty normal to be honest.

Baekhyun noticed that Chanyeol begun to go off on his own when he were studying, maybe Chanyeol thinks Baekhyun is to boring to be with? Well Baekhyun don't mind, he has to study and Chanyeol might need to clear his head? But still, it was weird that he disappeared for so long and often, he took like five walks during one day, and he was always gone for more than 40 minutes, sometimes more than a hour.

Baekhyun's curiosity took over him a little, he was wondering what Chanyeol were doing all the time. Did he just walk or did he actually do something else? It's a good question, but the only way to answer it is to follow him, spy at him. Baekhyun is scared off the woods, scared off dark and scary things, but Chanyeol isn't scary. He made up his mind, he's going to follow Chanyeol next time he walks out.

Baekhyun was pretty lucky, he walked just out from his room when Chanyeol left, he hurried to the door and put on his shoes fast to sneak after the giant. He took careful steps after leaving the house, he saw Chanyeol on distance and didn't dare to go closer. Chanyeol seemed to not notice him anyway, he was probably lost in his own thoughts.

Baekhyun almost stepped on branches and slippy stones all the time, but he still manage to keep quiet. He has no idea how he could be so quiet, but it must be his scared heart that beats fast and hard. Baekhyun thought that he would get a heart attack if he stepped on a branch or slipped on a stone.

Chanyeol finally stopped and Baekhyun stopped and hide fast behind a tree, Chanyeol were at the lake he and Baekhyun were at for some days ago. Chanyeol looked around a little before he begun to walk again, Baekhyun sneaked over to the next tree and so on until Chanyeol stopped again.

Baekhyun held his breathe sometimes when Chanyeol stopped, not wanting Chanyeol to notice him. Chanyeol suddenly turned his head and Baekhyun were fast to hide behind the tree, holding his breathe. This was so going to end bad if he spots him behind the tree!

 

“Baekhyun, I know you're there, come out.”

 

Baekhyun staid still, maybe Chanyeol will think he had imagine everything up if he just stands here. But he heard footsteps and soon Chanyeol were beside him with his armed crossed over his chest.

 

“I know you're there, so come out.”
“H-Hi Chanyeol.”

 

Baekhyun said with a light and a little embarrassed tone, Chanyeol had noticed him without problem at all. But how? Baekhyun didn't make a sound, he didn't show himself for Chanyeol or anything to be honest.

 

“H-How did you know I were here?”
“Because I wanted you to follow me, even though you walked in the dark woods all alone.”
“You wanted me to follow you?”
“Yep, come here.”

 

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's hand and begun to walk with him on the little path and over to the lake, he walked over to a big tree and stopped with a smile on his face. Under the tree a blanket were on the ground with food, candy, pillows and blankets. Baekhyun blinked and smiled big, it was a little mini picnic for just them.

 

“The stars are very beautiful out here, and you see them best here at the lake.”
“Wow, did you do all this alone?”
“Yeah, but it wasn't easy without you noticing to be honest.”
“Wow Chanyeol, you are very good to make surprises, because you always manage to surprise me. Every time.”

 

Baekhyun smiled at Chanyeol who seemed satisfied with that. He sat down and looked over at Baekhyun who joined him fast. What Baekhyun said to Chanyeol were true, because Chanyeol kidnapped Baekhyun (that was surprising), he was kind (also surprising), he wanted to befriend him (more surprising) and he let Baekhyun sleep beside him in the bed when he was scared (more than just surprising).

The boys cuddle down at the pillows and blankets while watching the stars, Baekhyun has never seen them this strong and dazzling before. Chanyeol were right, you see them better out here when no lights are in the way, it was just a fantastic view. Baekhyun didn't notice, but Chanyeol were more looking at him than at the stars, all the time smiling.

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

The whole week he had planed this, he took Baekhyun out for a walk to let him learn the way to the lake, he baked with him mostly to have something to eat while he's here with him, and he just wanted to do this he guess.

Chanyeol like Baekhyun, he doesn't care if Chanyeol is rich, if he's stupid sometimes or just different, he just like him for who he is. That's why Chanyeol like Baekhyun so much more now than he did before, because Baekhyun is the most kindest person he has ever get to know.

Though the fun is soon over, tomorrow morning, after they have ate breakfast, Chanyeol gonna drive Baekhyun home. It's time for him to go home, it's time to let him go home to his friends and family, Chanyeol must also go home to his own family. It's boring yes, but they all have their own duties to do.

But right now, Chanyeol didn't want to think about that, he just wanted to sit here under the stars with Baekhyun who looked so amused. He has never seen one person look so amazed and happy at once, Baekhyun seemed to be pure magic to be honest.

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol for the first time since they sat down, he looked happy and smiled with both his eyes and mouth. Chanyeol just smiled back, trying to hid his sadness from the boy. The curiosity was taking over him, he wanted to ask so badly, but scared for the answer he will get from Baekhyun. But he gave up, he have to know.

 

“Baekhyun... After all this, after I drive you home again... Will you still be my friend?”

 

Baekhyun looked first at Chanyeol and then out at the stars with a smile on his face, was he smiling because Chanyeol sounded so stupid and foolish, or because he would still be friends with him? Or maybe at something else?

 

“Chanyeol... You're not like my friends, you're not like anyone I have met before if I gonna be honest. But I like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter