Who's Guilty?!

Crazy Stupid Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeols P.O.V

After sitting on the hospital over three hours and 30 minutes, a doctor came out to the waiting room. Chanyeol bite his underlip as he let Yura hug him a little while the doctor walked over to them all. Chanyeol swear, he can kill himself at the moment.

 

 

“Are you all here for Mr. Byun?”
“Yes, we are.”
“I see, who's the closest to Mr. Byun?”

 

 

Everyone begun to exchange glances, who knows. Is it Suho, D.O or maybe Chanyeol himself? Yura pushed Chanyeol as he looked at her, she probably wanted him to answer.

 

 

“Eh, we're all very close to him.”
“Chanyeol there is his boyfriend, he's probably the closest at the moment.”
“Here.”

 

 

The doctor handle out a paper to Chanyeol who grabbed it and glanced down on it, what is this? Lay was fast to grab it and read it before he stared up at the doctor.

 

 

“Are you saying that he's-”
“Is he dead?!”
“Sehun, shut up.”
“Sorry hyung, I'm just so nervous.”
“Mr. Byun is alright, he made it out from the operation. He's resting at the moment and can't have you all in the room at once. He's still sleeping though, just so you know. I can only let in maximum four persons at the time.”
“When can we see him?”
“About two hours, so go home and take a rest. Mr. Byun is just fine.”

 

 

Chanyeol felt how he smiled, he's so relieved. Yura smiled as the others decided to go home, and which ones who should come back later. Suho stared at Chanyeol who really wanted to see Baekhyun, but it's probably more fair to let his friends who has known him for so long see him first.

 

 

“You guys can go, I can wait. Just promise to say hi from me.”
“You sure that it's okay?”

 

 

D.O asked as he looked worried at Chanyeol who smiled and nodded, trying to not look to desperate and worried. Suho sighed as he shook his head.

 

 

“It's not fair to let us just see him, even if it's hard for us all. You of all should probably see him first.”
“But it's-”
“Don't lie Chanyeol, we know you wanna see him. You was here first, and you has been waiting the longest.”
“But it was because I didn't need to pick everyone up.”
“True, but still. Baekhyun will be more happy to see you than all of us.”
“Me and Tao will wait to later today, you, Suho, Sehun and D.O should see him first.”
“You sure that it's okay?”
“Yes, but go home and sleep for some few hours, okay?”

 

 

Chanyeol nodded as he begun to walk out with his noona Yura who would give him a ride, she refused to let him drive himself.

 

 

***

 

 

Chanyeol could barely sleep the few hours he could, but when the alarm rang he jumped up from his bed, getting his clothes on and grabbing his things to go back to the hospital. He won't spend a second thinking about himself at the moment, what matters now is Baekhyun and Baekhyun only.

 

Yura drove Chanyeol to the hospital since she was going to see their parents after dropping Chanyeol off, she need to inform them about what happened to Baekhyun. After all, Baekhyun might got shot because someone who wants to hurt the Park family as well, or a jealous little who has a crush on Chanyeol or something like that.

 

Chanyeol asked a nurse to see Baekhyun and she got up and showed Chanyeol to his room. Chanyeol swear, his heart can't bare with this for much longer, he need to see Baekhyun. And it's now.

 

The nurse stopped outside a door as she smiled a little, opening the door for Chanyeol who literally held his breathe nodded a thank you to the nurse before walking in. The room was still dark, since it's still very early in the morning, but Chanyeol don't care. Carefully he walked over towards the bed, hearing a machine beep in the same rhythm all the time.

 

Beep.... Beep.... Beep.... Beep.... Beep.... Beep.... Beep.... Beep.... Beep....Beep.... Beep....

 

Chanyeol stopped by the bed, letting his hand slowly grab the pale little soft hand that was resting against the blanket. Chanyeol felt the tears stream down his cheek as he sat down relieved, holding Baekhyuns hand tight.

 

 

“, why did you go home so late on your own? Don't you know there is dangerous people out there?”

 

 

Chanyeol still smiled as he lend a little closer and left a peek on Baekhyuns forehead before sitting down beside him again. Chanyeol can finally breathe without feeling the heavy feeling crushing his lungs, or how the air is so thin and hard to breathe.

 

Chanyeol rest his head against the bed as he closed his eyes, listen to the lovely sound of the beeping. It means that Baekhyuns heart is beeping, and he's still alive. Which is fantastic. Chanyeol smiled like a fool as he kept crying, he can't help but to feel so relieved, and he's so tired that his feelings is ten times stronger.

 

 

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun open his eyes to find the room he was in dark, but he could swear that he felt something holding his hand. Baekhyun groaned in pain as he remember what happened in the alley, and that someone came. But after that, everything went dark.

 

 

“Baekhyun? You're awake? Baby, you hear me?”

 

 

Baekhyun recognize the deep voice fast as he tried to find where it came from, where exactly is his lovely giant sitting? Baekhyun suddenly spotted a shadow beside the bed as he smiled weak, but happy. It didn't take long before he felt Chanyeols hand carefully his cheek as he kept talking.

 

 

“Good, you're awake, but you should sleep. It's in the middle of the night still, so sleep.”
“C-Chanyeol-”
“Please, just rest, it's important for you to rest.”
“Chanyeol... T-The men, t-”
“Don't worry, the police will find those bastards, if not I will and I will hurt them more than they can imagine. No one hurt my boyfriend, no one.”

 

 

Baekhyun felt how he begun to cry, probably so proud over what Chanyeol said. Chanyeol hurried to wipe the tears away as he kept whisper kind to him, his cheek and smiling.

 

 

“Don't worry, I'm not going to let you go home alone in the dark ever again. And I won't let anyone hurt you either. I can't think about you hurt, it just hurts me even more to know that you got shot.”
“Chanyeol, saranghae... I mean it.... Saranghae.”
“Saranghae Baekhyun, love you too.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled as he let his free hand get up on his wound, wondering how long he has been unconscious. But that can wait, he need to tell Chanyeol what he happened to hear by one of the men.

 

 

“Chanyeol, you got to listen to me now... One of the men, he said something-”
“I don't want you to think about that right now, I mean doesn't-”
“Someone send them at me Chanyeol... They said something with... Miss Krystal. D-Do you think it's the same Krystal that is... your friend?”

 

 

Baekhyun who finally could see Chanyeol clear stared right at him, wondering how he would react. Chanyeol just shook his head a little before he smiled and lend in to kiss Baekhyun, but failed since Suho stormed in to the room.

 

 

“Baekhyun! You're awake! Oh god, are you alright?!”
“What happened?!”
“Hyung! I brought you some cookies!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter