New Year

Crazy Stupid Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyuns P.O.V

“C-Careful! Walk slowly, okay?”
“I'm fine Chanyeol, relax, I'm just walking to my bed.”

 

 

Baekhyun almost sighed as Chanyeol was literally grabbing him and almost carried him back to the bed. Chanyeol left a peek on Baekhyuns lips as he smiled kind and sat down beside the hospital bed again. Baekhyun know Chanyeol is a little overprotective, but this is ridiculous. The doctors say Baekhyun is just doing well and is allowed to walk, and Baekhyun feel much better.

 

Thought, the plans about Baekhyun going home has changed a little. Baekhyuns mother called, they don't have any money to use to fly back to South Korea, and they're stuck in the USA until Baekbeom gets his next pay. And that isn't for over a month until then. So Chanyeol offered himself to live with Baekhyun in the giant house, but Baekhyun think it's better if they're in his small apartment.

 

 

“Good morning Mr. Byun and Mr. Park, you're doing well in here?”
“Yes thank you, though Chanyeol is still so overprotective.”
“Sorry, but I don't want you to hurt yourself.”
“You can never be to careful like they say. But everything looks good Mr. Byun, and it means that you can go home today after all. You should be able to go home at 12 am, so you can get dressed and pack your things together.”
“Thank you doctor.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled kind as Chanyeol smiled as kind beside him before the doctor just smiled and went out from the room again. Chanyeol got up as he begun to gather all Baekhyuns things and packed them carefully down into the bag he had gotten for a week ago, if not longer.

 

 

“So, I was thinking, do you want me to live at your place, or still want to live at my place?”
“I think you're place is the best, because it's not that long to walk to the kitchen, living room, bathroom and so on. A-And... It's much safer than my house...”

 

 

Baekhyun shivered by the thought that someone had tried to drag him out from his own house just a few days before Christmas. Chanyeol nodded a little as he walked over to Baekhyun and sat down on the bed, hugging him carefully as he just sat like that.

 

Baekhyun lend against Chanyeol, feeling his body heat and his breathe against his body. Baekhyun like to sit like this, and he like it even more when he's resting his ear against Chanyeols chest, hearing his heart beat and feel how he's breathing in and out.

 

 

“I love you my little puppy, and I will protect you, I promise.”
“I love you to Channie.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled as he lend in for a kiss, but the door flew open and Chanyeol was fast to hug Baekhyun, ready to protect him like he promised. In storming came D.O and Sehun as they smiled big and right after them came the other three Xiumin, Suho and Tao.

 

 

“Baekie! We're here to get you home!”
“Yeah, so you can se your parents!”
“Haven't you heard? They can't come, they have no money.”
“But why didn't you say so?!”
“Yeah! I could had paid for the tickets!”

 

 

Suho and Chanyeol shouted as Baekhyun blushed, but it's embarrassing to ask for money! Hello! It's not like Baekhyun just want to sound like a after almost dying!

 

 

“B-But I didn't want to sound like a , I-I mean-”
“But you almost died! It wouldn't sound wrong if you asked us to see your family!”
“You could had gotten some of my money too hyung!”

 

 

Sehun shouted as he looked through his pocket for money, making Baekhyun smile at the cute sight. Baekhyun shook his head, he's not after money and he's alive and his parents probably actually have money. It's like he said, the only one who actually care about him in his family might be Baekbeom. His parents only like Baekbeom, and they wouldn't cry that much if Baekhyun died to be honest.

 

 

“Don't pay for anything, I promise you, you will just regret it. Last time Suho offered to pay for their tickets home for Christmas, they say no and claimed that Baekbeom needed them more than I did.”
“It's true, they have denied help to get back home to see you.”
“If I was deadly sick, like still be dying, they would be back by now. But knowing that I would be just fine and survived... Well, they probably thought I wasn't worth the waist of money, even after almost getting killed.”
“I can't believe that your parents are that stupid! I mean your their son, shouldn't they be worried to death?! They should be here right now to help you home!”
“I know... But my parents, they... They hates me.”

 

 

Baekhyun sighed as Chanyeol blinked still shocked, and the others looked a little down as Baekhyun shook the sadness away and smiled big instead.

 

 

“But I got you guys! I'm actually happier to have you here than my parents, so I'm happy! So stop look down and please help me home.”
“Don't worry, we will help you hyung! We won't leave you like your parents!”

 

 

Tao shouted proud as the others nodded and Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun tighter to show him his support. Baekhyun smiled as he carefully got up from his bed and xiumin got him some clothes while D.O and Suho went down to check Baekhyun out rfom the hospital. Sehun and Tao gather the rest of the clothes and packed them while Chanyeol helped Baekhyun to change clothes.

 

 

***

 

 

After two and a half hour, Baekhyun was finally settled down in Chanyeols apartment. The place is pretty familiar now since they have been here pretty often. Chanyeol packed Baekhyuns things up in an empty closet (yeah, Chanyeol had a whole empty closet o__o) and Baekhyun was busy with taking a shower.

 

When Baekhyun came out again, Chanyeol was gone and had probably left to go and buy food. Baekhyun walked to the kitchen and to the fridge, sighed and shook his head when he saw all the old and rotten food in fridge and in the pantry. Chanyeol seriously was at the hospital all the time to take care of Baekhyun, and he has barely slept for 5 hours since the men shot Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun walked over to the living room and sat down on the couch, crouching together for himself as he stared out through the window. He stared at the snow that was still falling, it's New Year today, and everyone is going to celebrate with their families and go out and party and that . Baekhyun is going to be home, with Chanyeol though, which is better than anything else to be honest.

 

Baekhyun jumped a meter when he heard a thud and looked up at the door, he hadn't heard it get opened and Chanyeol was standing with four plastic bags in his hands and two was already laying on the floor.

 

 

“We're going to have guest tonight, you don't mind, do you?”
“No, not at all. Here, I should help you.”
“No! You're just going to rest. No heavy lifting for you!”
“But those looks so-”
“Heavy? They are and you can't handle that weight yet. Though, you can help me unpack some things.”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded as he walked out to the kitchen and begun to put everything in to the pantry or in the fridge. Chanyeol took all the heavy things, or what he claimed would be to heavy for Baekhyun, and Baekhyun took the not that heavy things.

 

When they were done Chanyeol breathed out tired, he must be really tired by now. Baekhyun grabbed his hand, dragging him towards their bedroom as Chanyeol almost eyed him suspicious.

 

 

“What are you thinking we're going to do in there? The doctor said that you needed to rest as much as possible. Which means-”
“Shut up and come and cuddle with me.”

 

 

Baekhyun crawled up on the bed and patted the empty spot beside him. Chanyeol shook his head to Baekhyuns surprise as he walked straight out to the kitchen and it didn't take long before Baekhyun heard how Chanyeol had begun to cook something.

 

 

“Chanyeol! Come right back here! Or else I will run around and hurt myself!”
“You're going to rest! I have to prepare for the dinner!”
“Park Chanyeol, you come right back here or else I will lift the whole bed up! It's no joke!”

 

 

Baekhyun got up getting r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter