Fake Threat?

Crazy Stupid Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun giggled at Chanyeol who run around and . Baekhyun wanted to run after him, but he promised to not run around for at least one or two more weeks. His body though is recovering pretty fast and the doctor Baekhyun still must go to say that it shouldn't be long before he can move around like normal.

 

 

“Yah Chanyeol! Stop it now! Come back here!”
“Nope, you have to catch me!”

 

 

Baekhyun pretend to trip as Chanyeol rushed over, scared as Baekhyun hugged him tight, not letting him go as he smirked.

 

 

“Got you!”
“Yah! You scared me there! I thought you would trip for real!”
“Don't tease me then!”

 

 

Baekhyun smirked as Chanyeol lift him up, making him laugh more and hug him tight. Baekhyun kissed Chanyeol as he put the boy down on the bed and wishing he could just remove his shirt, they both want that to be honest. But like they had promised the doctor, nothing exhausting, not even just kissing and .

 

 

“Chanyeol, stop look so painful and smile instead. I know, lets take a walk-”
“No, I don't want you to go out right now.”
“But you're with me, what can possible happen? Lets go to the cafe and talk to Onew too, he's been so worried about me like the others. Please, they're also friends to me.”

 

 

Chanyeol bit his lower lip, looking all y and Baekhyun had a hard time to resist to just pull him down and make out with him. Chanyeol gave up as he nodded, but he even let out a little worried sigh to be honest.

 

 

“Hey, don't worry, you're around and it's not dark outside. We're going to be just fine.”
“If you say so, but I know you're right though. It's just, I don't know, I just feel uneasy about this to be honest.”
“I know what you mean, but don't worry, we're safe.”

 

 

Baekhyun got up from the bed as Chanyeol followed him out to the hallway and they got their jackets and shoes on. Chanyeol grabbed his phone and keys and Baekhyun took his phone with him before they left the flat and walked towards the SHINee Cafe.

 

The weather seemed to not be that wonderful to begin with. It was cold like damn, snowing a little to much and it was actually a little to strong cold breeze outside. But that wouldn't stop Baekhyun from going out, he just love to be outside sometimes. Chanyeol and Baekhyun walked pretty fast though since it was cold and it didn't take long before they arrived to the cafe.

 

 

“Hello? Onew? Taemin? Minho?”
“Baekhyun!”

 

 

Taemin almost jumped over the desk as he rushed over and hugged him carefully, but happy. Minho and Onew was fast out as Jonghyun and Key who was back from their vacation hurried out from the little kitchen.

 

 

“It's good to see you again!”
“How you feeling? You're not that bad now?”
“Welcome Chanyeol and Baekhyun, want something? It's on us.”
“Oh you don't need to-”
“We need to! What do you guys want, we will treat you.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled at his new friends and boss as Chanyeol held in a chuckle and they ordered something to eat and drink. Baekhyun tried to talk as normal with his friends as possible, but they kept ask him how he as been and what had happened and so on.

 

 

“I told you for the last time, I was on my way home when they suddenly just attacked me. It was nothing to do with the cafe nor you, it was no ones fault except mine for being stupid enough for walking alone.”
“We should had stayed with you and followed you home or something.”
“But you couldn't know about this. And if you would had come along you would had got hurt, I bet they still would had attacked me.”
“But it would feel better if we got hurt as you.”
“Stop it now, lets try to stay positive! I mean I'm alive, I'm feeling just fine and I have wonderful friends and a boyfriend. Nothing can be better.”
“You're so positive Baekhyun, that's why we admire you so much.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled as he sat down with Chanyeol and talked a little calm with the others and Chanyeol. It feels good to be outside the flat and the hospital, so he can try to return to his normal life. He just want a normal life, not this scared life with overprotecting people. Like what can possibly happen now?

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

Chanyeol is a little worried, Krystal sounded so serious when she called him for some days ago, threatening him and Baekhyun again. But he has never token her threats seriously, until Baekhyun got hurt and almost died. And he did mention Krystal, but could she possibly tried to kill him for just Chanyeols love? Is she really that sick and stupid?

 

Chanyeol is also worried over the threat that he and his friends got, about the bank robbers who wanted them to rob a bank for them or else someone would get hurt. Chanyeol starts to wonder if it was them who tried to kill Baekhyun and tried to confuse Baekhyun by saying Krystals name?

 

Chanyeol has no idea, that's why he has decided with the others to have a meeting about this problem. But he doesn't want to leave Baekhyun alone, but he doesn't want anyone else to watch him. Chanyeol is thinking if he should tell him about the robbers and his kind of past or if he just should leave him home for just one hour.

 

Chanyeol stared down at Baekhyun who was sleeping beside him, it's a Tuesday morning and the time is around 10 am. Baekhyun mumbled something in his sleep as he curled together against Chanyeols chest. Chanyeol smiled down at him, thinking that he looked just like a cute puppy who was sleeping.

 

 

“Love you my little puppy, but I gotta go. I come back before lunch, don't worry.”

 

 

Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun on the forehead before he got up without waking the boy up and put the blanket around him a little better. Then he changed clothes and grabbed a cup of coffee and a sandwich before he had to leave the flat.

 

He walked fast down the street, looking around at all the people who were walking to their work or somewhere else they had to be. Chanyeol also had to be somewhere soon, and he had a reason why. They need to solve this problem, this problem with someone targeting Baekhyun and maybe Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol walked for about 20 minutes before he arrived to the old garage, stepping in through the old door and met the surprisingly clean hangout. Luhan was sitting by the computer, Chen and Kai was playing video games while Kris was reading a magazine. But where were Lay?

 

 

“Hey guys, where is Lay?”
“He said something with family problems. We don't think he will be back here for a while.”
“You're sure he's not just hanging out with Suho again?”
“No, this time I know he's home.”

 

 

Kris assured Chanyeol as he sat down and clapped his hands together. Chen and Kai paused the game, Luhan turned his chair around and Kris put away his magazine as he sighed out.

 

 

“So, the main problem is someone is targeting Baekhyun, and probably Chanyeol.”
“Or us.”

 

 

Chanyeol spoke out without thinking. Well isn't it obvious that Baekhyun could had gotten hurt by the real bank robbers who wanted them to deliver money to them?

 

 

“Well, Chanyeol do think pretty smart. Why wouldn't it be the bank robbers?”
“Because they don't really know it's us.”
“They don't?”

 

 

Chen asked curious and confused, suddenly finding much more interest in this conversation. Just as Kris was about to say something, the door went open and in came Lay running. He smiled apologizing and threw his bag to the side and took of his jacket fast.

 

 

“Sorry for being so late, I had some family problems home. But I'm here now.”
“I thought you said you wouldn't be able to come over here at all for today.”
“I know, but I got a chance to leave, so I did.”

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter