Chapter - 22

One-sided love afterall [ Discontinued ]

 

Chaerin felt rather depressed that Myungsoo was ignoring her. She even ate lunch alone. She dreaded every minute that passed by. She walked to class alone, in silence and wondered what she did wrong. She hoped that Ki Kwang was talking to him as she didn’t see him for lunch at all.

She went to class extra early too. Suddenly, she felt a tap on her shoulder. “Chaerin-ah..”

She turned around to find Nicole and Jinwoon looking down at her with a sheepish smile. Chaerin just gave a small smile. “Chaerin-ah, we are sorry for neglecting you. We’re sorry if we ever made you angry or sad or crazy. Chaerin-ah, we’re really really sorry for everything!” Jinwoon said lowering his head and Nicole nodded. Suddenly, Chaerin pounced on the, hugging them tightly.

“I thought I lost you guys! You guys are the best! Seriously! I love you guys so much!” Chaerin said hugging them tightly as tears of joys threaten to escape. But she held it all in. She was overjoyed that she had her best friends back, well, half of them anyways.

The three were oblivious to a jealousy filled stare at the door of the room. He sighed and walked out of the room feeling like a complete fool. “Junnie!” he heard a certain person he has been avoiding called out to him. But he just walked and walked not turning his back. Eventually, he walked through the metal school gate to god knows where.

Meanwhile, in class Chaerin was as happy as ever until it struck to her that Myungsoo was still ignoring her and to top it all off, both Ki Kwang and Myungsoo were not in class! “Ms. Lee Chaerin, where are your friends, Lee Ki Kwang, Kim Myungsoo and Yong Jun Hyung?” Chaerin was shocked that the teacher mentioned JunHyungs name. She took a quick glance at Jun Hyung’s sit to ind it empty.

“I really don’t know where Ki Kwang and Myungsoo is. I’m also not sure about Jun Hyung. Maybe you should ask Hara about him.” She said nervously as the teacher stare her down. The teacher nodded and faced Hara, raising an eyebrow but all Hara did was shrugged. But Chaerin knew better that Jun Hyung had probably skipped the rest of the day. She didn’t want to admit it, but she just knew it.

As the last class ended, concluding the day at school, Chaerin took her stuff and went to her locker. There, she saw a bright Ki Kwang smiling. “Hey. Did I miss anything in class?” Ki Kwang asked.

“No. I was so bored! You should’ve came to class! Where were you anyways?” Chaerin asked, keeping her books in her locker.

“Well, you wanted to know why Myungsoo was ignoring you right? So, I saw him walked passed class. I followed him and kept calling for him. But he won’t turn around. So, I forced him to face me,” Ki Kwang said making hand gestures as Chaerin listened intently.

“I kept asking him why but he won’t answered and kept walking. I followed him and asked himfor the last time. He sighed and.. HAHAHAHAHA!” Ki Kwang burst out laughing. Chaerin looked at him weirdly and told him to stop laughing. “He..He thought Changsun ..was your boyfriend! HAHAHA!”Ki Kwang laughed even louder.

“What!” Chaerin said as she grew furious worrying about nothing. Right at that moment, Myungsoo was walking towards them. Chaerin walked towards him briskly getting angrier by the second.

“You! You shoud’ve asked me instead of assuming, you idiot! I thought I was gonna lose a friend again! You really are an idiot!” Chaerin scolded him. But little did she knew that she had actually scolded him in English! Chaerin walked away from him and out of school. Myungsoo was dumbfounded, clueless and confused. Oh, and not to mention, he didn’t understand a single thing she said.

Ki Kwang who was laughing really hard that tears started to form in his eyes. “Ohmygod! Your face, priceless.” He burst out laughing even more. “Ki Kwang, why did she do that? What in the world was she saying?”

“She was probably angry at you ‘cause you thought her brother was her boyfriend! Ohmygod. I only got a few parts. Like how she was saying you’re and idiot ad about losing a friend.” Ki Kwang said in between laughs. Myungsoo’s eyes widen as he realized that he made an embarrassing mistake. With that, he quickly ran for her with Ki Kwang tailing behind him.

As they reached the school gate, they saw Chaerin mumbling about how stupid Myungsoo was. “Did you just called me stupid?” Myungsoo asked raising an eyebrow. Chaerin turned and faced him but only huffed and continued walking. “Awww. Come on! Don’t be like this. I’m sorry, okay. You guys were so close to each other. A new guy like me wouldn’t have known if some had told me!”

“He has a point, Chae. He’s still new and all.” Ki Kwang said helping Myungsoo. “But that was epic ! Did you know you scolded him in English!?” Ki Kwang said bursting out laughing at the thought of it. Chaerin went red. “Oh my god! It’s back!” Chaerin said angrily. She then turned to Myungsoo. “It’s your fault! Because of you my old habit is back!” Chaerin said.

“Old habit?” Myungsoo raised an eyebrow. “Well, you see, Chaerin used to travel a lot with her parents and she also took classes there. So, she learnt different languages. Like, English, Japanese and not to mention French. So, when she’s angry, she say things in another language. Hence, what happened back there.” Ki Kwang said imitating a professor. Which made Myungsoo and Chaerin laughed.

“Okay. I’m sorry okay? What do I have to do to make it up for it?”Myungsoo asked. Chaerin pondered for a while before deciding that he should treat her ice-cream. Little did they know that the most intoxicating thing would happen to them. Well, Myungsoo at least.

=====

Hey! How are you guys doing? Seioursly, how have you guys been? I'm sorry this took F-O-R-E-V-E-R. I couldn't find time. And school is gonna start in a weeks time. :( I don't wanna go to that judgemental place! Like ever! Anyways, Hope you guys enjoyed this. I know its not much but hope you guys appriciate it LOVE YOU GUYS! <3 <3 <3

Do you guys know ' ONE DIRECTION '? If you don't nevermind but I wanna post this :

tumblr_lwct3crUtD1qej2kio1_500.jpg

His name is louis tomilison. He's HOT and FUNNY and LOVES CARROTS. Hehe :)

Did you guys watch MUSIC BANK yesterday? It was a Christmas special :3 But Ki Kwang was sitting on the chair cause he couldn't dance. He injured his foot. :( I wanted to see him dance though. And did you see how Jun Hyung was struggling? Fans were saying that both of them were limping back to their van. It's so sad guys :( I wish CUBE would let these boys rest and Yoseob's dark circles are getting more obvious! 

Dear Santa, 

Please make sure CUBE lets Beast have breaks more often and that they'll never be tired. And make sure they get lots and lots of love from B2UTIES ALL OVER THE WORLD! BEAST HWAITING!

Love, Maria <3

tumblr_lwn60g3oRN1qbw6beo1_500.gif

I wanna be that bamboo pillow so bad, it's not even funny and you guys have no idea how much I want to. 

tumblr_lwninaRWDp1qjeyiso1_500.gif

/DIES/

tumblr_lwn53zZRRI1qba1xmo1_500.gif

FOREVER A VIP. NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!

tumblr_lni9eaTz0T1qh7608o1_500.gif

FOREVER A BLACKJACK! THEY MAKE ME DAMN PROUD EVERYTIME.

BEAST HWAITING!

OH and guys, I have such a HUGE [lesbian] crush on CL, it's NEVER funny.

tumblr_ljinixB0io1qe9ip6o1_400.gif

LOVE YOU GUYS ALOT <3 

TILL THEN, BYE-YEOM!