Chapter - 17

One-sided love afterall [ Discontinued ]

Myungsoo and Chaerin was really into the game. They would also joke around when they were playing. Chaerin would take Myunsoo's controller and Myungsoo would cover Chaerin's eyes. They played until it came to a point where Chaerin won.

"YEAH! Who says girls can't win video games?" Chaerin cheered cutely.

"No fair! You totally cheated." Myungsoo whined.

"I won fair and square! Well, not really but BOTH of us cheated. So it's fair! Buy m

e ice-cream loser!" Chaerin said in victory.

"Aish. Fine!"

When they were about to go out of the room, Ki Kwang came walking towards them. When he saw Myungsoo's face, he was shocked. M

yungsoo smiled at him sweetly.

"I can't believe it! Lee Chaerin, my best friend, didn't invite me to her house and made a new best friend in a day!" Ki Kwang said dramatically and faked a sob.

"Okay... I don't get why you're complaining. You PRACTICALLY live here. You always come whenever you want to!" Chaerin said defensively.

Myungsoo stood there laughing at the scene he was seeing. Then, Chaerin grabbed Myungsoo's hands and stromed out of the room and left a shocked-looking Ki Kwang. Then, both of them cracked up.

"Yah! Wait for me!" 

Soon, they were outside joking around and talking. Ki Kwang and Chaerin only met Myungsoo one day and they already liked the kid. Then, they arrived at a ice-cream cart.

"What flavour do you want?" Myungsoo asked Chaerin.

"Chocolate!"Chaerin said cheerfully.

"What do you want, Ki Kwang?"

Ki Kwang looked at Myungsoo speechless. "You treating me?"

Myungsoo noded cutely. "Really?" Ki Kwang asked again.

"Yes! Now, what do you want?"

"Chocolate!" Ki Kwang smiled.

"3 chocolate please!" Myungsoo smiled at the ahjusshi.

Chaerin looked at his smile. It made her heart beat fast. Why am I like this? Don't tell me- Chaerin thought. 

Myungsoo gave the two their ice-cream and took out his wallet to pay. Then, they decided to sit down near the park. They then sat on a bench, with Chaerin in between the two guys. They were telling jokes and laughing like there was no tomorrow. Chaerin's eyes suddenly caught Ki Kwang's smile. It made her heartbeat fast too. Eh? Why am I being like this? This is so weird. Don't tell me him too- Chaerin thought.

It then came to a point when they saw Nicole, Jinwoon, Jun Hyung and Hara walking together. Obviously Hara was clinging her arn on Jun Hyung's. Chaerin felt hurt and jealous and sad. Myungsoo saw where Chaerin was looking at and saw the 4 of them. He looked at Ki Kwang confused. Ki Kwang mouthed that he would tell him next time.

"Guys, I wanna go home! I'm tired." Chaerin said and faked a smile. The two boys noded.

"Wait! Before you guys go, can I have your number? Is it too much to ask?" Myungsoo asked sheepishly.

"No, it's a great idea. I already think you as a best friend! Why not?" Chaerin said grining from ear to ear. Ki Kwang noded approvingly.

They then exchanged numbers.

On the way home, Chaerin was walking alone thinking about what happened earlier. Why was I acting like that? The worse part, to the BOTH of them. I need answers fast.

==========================================

HEY HEY! :B OKay, FINALLY I updated. Sorry. T^T At one point I really don't know how to continue.

Anyways, I am really wondering and i NEED everyones opinions! I want to start wrinting new one shots/stories. Do you think I should focus on this first or I can do whatever I want. Please help by commenting below :) I REALLY REALLY NEED EVERYONE'S OPINIONS.

'Cause i'm afraid i'll abandon this story. =.= unbelievable, but yes, i'm afraid. Help yea? 

Ouh, and guys! please comment and tell me what you think about it, I was a little sad NONE of you commented. Comments & subbies are loved! :)

tumblr_luark78FJs1qhk8be.gif 

Hi new subbies :3 Glad that my story grabbed your attention! ;)

 

gokusdick:     111106 - #BIGBANGDAY

OMG GUYS! BIG BANG WON THE EMA AWARD! YES! I'M SO PROUD OF THEM! THEY ARE BACK BABY! WOOO HOOOO! :D

tumblr_lucgt18k0G1qa0m06o1_500.gif

Look at this adorable human being. WHY IS HE NOT MY HUSBAND! TELL ME WHY! i'm going crazy~

    Look at her billion dollar smile. It makes me feel happy to see her smile :) I have a lesbian crush on CL.tumblr_leskhefkV81qfnmg9.gif

tumblr_lueyj0rC6p1qlccy4o1_500.jpg TELL ME WHY SHE IS SO CUTE!?

 

tumblr_luesywxtXM1r0afey.gif

Ouh, and LOVE you guys so much! && don't forget to tell me your opinion- on the story and my little dilema which you can read in an extra large size above^ 

 

LOVE YOU SO MUCH. From ME and Woo Hyun oppa :>

 

 

OKAYOKAY, last but not least, I don't know why but I have the urge to say this, guys my gifs/pics sometime most of the time have nothing to do with the story :> Just to "clear things up"- I post what i wanna. :) You can request too :D  

I'M HYPER.

 

LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH. FROM ME and Woo Hyun oppa(again) :>