Chapter - 12

One-sided love afterall [ Discontinued ]

 

Chaerin didn’t feel like arguing, so she went upstairs to her room to get a shower.  After shower,  she got dressed in a plain white  v-neck shirt with shorts and her favorite sneakers. She went downstairs to find Ki Kwang playing with her iPad.  Chaerin sneaked up on him from behind and took away the iPad from Ki Kwang’s grip. She held it behind her back.

“Yah! I was about to beat your record! Yah! Give it back!” Ki Kwang whined.

“Nope! You didn’t even asked permission!” Chaerin scolded.

Ki Kwang thought Chaerin was so cute. So, he laughed and pinched both of her cheeks.

“SO CUTE!”

Chaerin couldn’t help but blush at the compliment. She giggled and they made their way to Ki Kwang’s car. They kept talking and talking like they haven’t met for years.

“By the way, where are are we going?” Chaerin asked curiously.

“It’s a surprise! And I’m sure you’re gonna like it!” Said Ki Kwang cutely.

“Don’t act cute!” Which made Ki Kwang pouted cutely at her. Chaerin couldn’t resist his cuteness and pinch his cheeks. She thought for awhile on where they were going. Suddenly, it struck to her.

“We are going to an amusement park, aren’t we?” Chaerin asked excitedly.

“Aigoo. I’m not good with surprises!” Ki Kwang whined.

When they arrived, Chaerin quickly got out of the car. She was extremely excited.

“Kiwangie-ah, let’s take go on that ride first. NO! We’ll eat first. NO! Let’s ride that first! No! Ahhh! I can’t decide!” Chaerin whined.

Ki Kwang just looked at her cuteness. A smile painted his face.

“Let’s go on rides first!” Ki Kwang suggested. Chaerin just went with it.

They went on a few rides till it was about 5 in the afternoon. They went to play a game where you had to hit all the bottles with a ball to get a prize.

“I bet I’m better  than you!” Chaerin said confidently.

“Well, let’s just see. Ladies first.” Ki Kwang said arrogantly.

Chaerin missed on all the three chances. Ki Kwang can’t help but laugh at how bad she was doing.

“Well, let’s see if mister arrogant pants can do better!” Chaerin whined.

Ki Kwang hit all the bottle at his first try. Chaerin’s jaw dropped.

“Anything you want!” The shop owner said.

Ki Kwang looked at Chaerin who was eyeing this huge white teddy bear that looked bigger than Chaerin herself. Ki   Kwang pointed to it. The owner got it for him and gave him a wink. Ki Kwang held the teddy bear out in front of Chaerin’s face.

“Here, take it.” He flashed his amazing eye-smile.

Chaerin felt butterflies in her tummy. That eye-smile was damn amazing to her and that it actually made her a little better. But the teddy bear made her feel great! She grabbed the teddy bear and hugged it tightly and then hugged Ki Kwang just as tight.

“Gomawo, Lee Ki Kwang!” She flashed her sweetest smile too.

They then started walking while joking and talking. Suddenly Chaerin’s tummy grumbled.

“You hungry?” Ki Kwang asked pointing to her tummy.

“Yup! Let’s eat! Let’s go! But let me pay!” Chaerin said cutely.

“Okay, we’ll eat! BUT! I’M PAYING!” Ki Kwang teased.

“NO! You can’t. You already did so much for me!” She whined.

“I can’t hear you! I’m paying!” Ki Kwang teased and started running away towards the fast food restaurant.

Chaerin quickly chased him, still whining. Ki Kwang went faster and so did she. Suddenly Ki Kwang stopped.  When Chaerin caught up to him he quickly turned around and faced Chaerin.

“Why did you stop?” Chaerin panted.

“Nothing. I just felt like eating at that Italian restaurant there.” Pointing to where they had been a few minutes back.

“We have to go back there?” Chaerin asked annoyed.

Ki Kwang simply nodded and grabbed Chaerin’s wrist. Actually, Ki Kwang saw Hara and Jun Hyung . Jun Hyung had his arms wrapped around Hara’s waist and they were really close. They were also laughing  and teasing each other. Ki Kwang didn’t want Chaerin to see that or she’ll be broken hearted.

When they got to the restaurant, they sat near the glass window. Chaerin sat the teddy bear down on a chair. She sat the opposite of Ki Kwang so that they were facing each other. She looked at the bear and said,

“I’m gonna call you Kiki~” She said cutely.

“Why?” Ki Kwang said with a big grin.

“Well, firstly, you gave him to me and secondly, cause the name is cute. Juat like you.”

Ki Kwang blushed when Chaerin said he was cute.

After  they finished eating, it was already 7 in the evening. They had one last ride. It was the ferris wheel. They had to wait for about half an hour to get on the ride due to a lot of people. When they finally got on, they talked and talked. Eventually, when they got to the highest part of it, Chaerin begin to get scared as it was so high. Ki Kwang saw Chaerin getting pale. He took her hand and held it tight assuring her that she would be safe.

“Chaerin-ah, remember when we first met?” Ki Kwang asked, out of the blue.

“You were so sweet. You gave me your lollipop when that bully took mine. I still hate her.”  Chaerin started to get angry.

Ki Kwang just laughed at how cute she was and still is, now.

“What was her name again? Suzy?”

“ARGH! Don’t say her name!” Chaerin scolded Ki Kwang. He just chuckled.

When they got down the ride, Ki Kwang and Chaerin was thinking of what to do next.

“Ki Kwang!” Suddenly both of them heard Ki Kwang’s name being called both of them looked behind.

They saw Jun Hyung and Hara with his arms around her waist. Chaerin felt hurt but just composed herself. She smiled a little. Jun Hyung was kinda shock to see them together.  Why is he with her? He thought.

“Oh! Annyeong!” Ki Kwang waved back. So much for avoiding them, Ki Kwang sighed.

“What are you guys doing here?” Hara asked.

“Just having fun and to make me feel better.” She said softly at the last part.

“What about your parents? Weren’t they coming back?” said Hara smirking.

“Oh! They had a last minute meeting and had to go around the world soon.” Ki Kwang lied.

Hara glared at Ki Kwang. Soon, silence fell between them.

“By the way, congratulations to the both of you. Last long!” Chaerin said breaking the silence and causing everyone to be shock by her statement. Even Jun Hyung.

Congratulation? Lee Chaerin, how could you? Jun Hyung thought as he felt pain in his heart.

==========================

Sorry for not updating often. REALLY SORRY! so, what do you guys think? Awful right? if there's any error, sorry. 

Andand this is random but, lately i'm SOO INTO INFINITE!! MYUNGSOO IS MY BIAS!!

KK. Umm... ENJOY!! :D andand, you guys have tumblr?? FOLLOW ME~

http://awesomerandomthings.tumblr.com/ 

OKAY CAN!