Chapter - 2

One-sided love afterall [ Discontinued ]

When the bell rang, signaling that it was the end of school, everyone practically cheered and rushed out. Chaerin took her time packing her pencil case and books into her bag. When she was about to grab the zipper to open the bag, she admired the keychain on it. It was a keychain that looked like a penguin with a bow tie smiling while holding onto a bouquet of roses. The thing she liked about it was that her favourite animal,penguin and her favourite flower were on it. She smiled at the thought that Jun Hyung bought it. 

*Flaskback*

Chaerin was zipping her bag when suddenly her Eifel Tower keychain broke. She looked at the keychain and looked at it in despair. It was a keychain her father bought her when he was in Paris.

"Hmmm. What sould i do? It's the prettiest keychain ever." Chaerin whined.

Jun Hyung asked her what was wrong and she showed him the keychain. He looked at it expressionless making Chaerin think whether she was overeacting. 

"It's okay. Just buy a new one." Jun Hyung said coldly.

Chaerin looked down at the keychain looking sad. She was hurt by Jun Hyung's cold remark.

The next day, Jun Hyung went up to her while they were in class waiting for the teacher.

"Yah!" He called.

Chaerin looked up with her puppy-dog eyes. She always used those eyes when she's afraid. Chaerin just kept staring at him when she finally said "Go on..."

"Here." he showed me the penguin keychain. She loved it since she layed her eyes on it. She squeled and hugged him tight and put it on her bag zipper. She looked at it pleased.

"Komawo, Yong Jun Hyung!" She gave him another hug and a sweet smile she gives off when she's happy.

*Falshback End*

"You liked it that much? I thought you were over it." Jun Hyung said, breaking her train of thoughts.

She was surprised then smile looking at the keychain. She nodded.

"Hurry up, let's go!" 

Chaerin gave him a confused look and wouln't budge. 

" Don't you remember? We were all gonna meet up at the usual ice-cream cafe? Remember? This morning..." 

"Oh! Ah! That! Right! I totally forgot. But where are the others?" 

"They left. I told them to go first because you were late. But there's Hara."

I noded. And saw a figure running towards me and Jun Hyung. 

"Junnie! Hurry up! I want to eat ice-cream!" Hara whined cutely tugging at his right arm.

She quickly packed. While on the way walking there Hara was still holding Jun Hyung's arm. He looked anoyed and pushed her away causing her to pout cutely. Chaerin just forced a smile. She wondered why she wasn't like Hara. Showing off what she feels like. While Chaerin hides everything while telling everyone she's fine by smiling with her eyes as always.

Why can't I be like her? she thought.

===========

Hey hey. Double update. Its addictive. you just would wan to continue and continue. Hehe.. Tell me your thoughts about the story please! :D