Chapter - 20

One-sided love afterall [ Discontinued ]

 

Not long after hanging out, Myungsoo, WooHyun and Chaerin went home. Chaerin went home with a feeling that was rather uneasy. She felt something was amiss. But soon brushed it off. Upon reaching home, Chaerin went into the living room to find that there was a gift on the table. She sat on the sofa and took a look at the gift. She opened the box to find a beautiful silver necklace that had 'LOVE ' engraved on it. 

"BOO!" It startled Chaerin so much that she let out a very loud shriek. She turned around to face the owner of the voice. But to only find a laughing Changsun, clutching his stomach. Her face went red. “OPPA!” She shouted on top of her lungs. But it only made him laugh harder. She threw the sofa cushion towards him, which he dodge successfully.

“Oh my god! The look on your face was… So.. funny.” He said in between laughs. Chaerin could only let out a soft chuckle and shook her head. “I thought you were dead or maybe you were gonna stay at Jeju forever. Where have you seriously been!?” Chaerin nagged.

“Awww. Did you miss me?” Changsun cooed and gave his sister a big warm bear hug. Chaerin giggled. “Did you buy that present?” Changsun nodded and turned his sister around to help her put on the necklace. She admired it and hugged her brother once again.

“Oppa, thank you for everything. For listening. Listening to my naggings, my problems, my stupidity, my questions. And for being the best human being that’s ever entered my life. Well, besides umma and appa. But, you know. You were always here for me. I love you, oppa!” Chaerin said. Changsun looked at Chaerin gave her a sincere smile .

“I’d do anything just to make you happy.” He said and kissed her forehead. “Anything you’d like to talk to me out?”

“Oh yeah! There’s this new kid in my class. He’s nice and he’s already my best friend!” Chaerin said like a cute 5 year-old girl. “When can I meet him?” Changsun ask. “Umm… whenever. We’re hanging out nowadays. With Ki Kwang.”

“What about the others?” Changsun asked. Chaerin definitely forgot about them. She should feel happy right? She gets to forget her ‘friends’. But, actually she felt guilty. She frowned.

“Oppa, I left the group.” Chaerin said quietly, but he heard it loud and clear. He gave her a questioning look. “Well, because of Jun Hyung. Or should I say ‘Jerk Hyung’. He’s really something. I was trying to help him but he just had to make things worse. I hate him!”

“Or so you wish.” Changsun said. “What do you mean?”

“Well, one thing is, I know you very well, better than Nicole maybe. I know you still like him and I know he’s dating Hara. Don’t ask, I just know. Anyways, you wish you hated him. But in fact, you still like him. This feeling just don’t come and go, you know. It takes time. Why don’t you apologize? It makes people feel better.” He said.

“Apologize? I didn’t do anything wrong! All I ask from him is take good care of his dear girlfriend! People say we have to forgive and forget. But in reality, you forgive and you never forget. It’s like a permanent scar in your heart. It’s not easy.” Chaerin sighed.

“You’ll make through. I know you will. Try talking to him will you? Hm?” Changsun looked at her hopefully. She just sighed and mumbled, “I’ll try.”

============

Hey guys! This is just a fill-up chapter. So, sorry if it's short. And I totally forgot about Changsun in this. SORREH. Hope you guys enjoyed it. I'm really sorry I haven't been updating. AND GUYS, Y U NO COMMENT?!? I'm so sad :'( 

You guys don't love me, right? I knew it! *sobs* Fine.

Seriously guys, C-O-M-M-E-N-T. It's easy go to the box below and type things in it, kay? 

I FOUND THIS! IT'S CHAEKWANG! Hehe ^^ I'm in love with this two! ;)

tumblr_lvb7y6nnMW1r1f9l2o1_500.jpg

I FOUND THIS TOO! OMG! SOMEONE KILL ME ALREADY! THIS IS SO CUTE I SWEAR! :>

OKAY BYE! :>