Chapter - 1

One-sided love afterall [ Discontinued ]

" Na mi mi mi mi mi mi michigo shippeo ~ "

The sound of Chaerin's phone alarm awakened her. She got up lazily to grab her school uniform and got ready. Her parents were once again out of town. She was glad that she bought a small apartment with the money she saved, just so she won't feel lonely in her mansion ( her real home) with her maids and butler. She sighed at the thought. She prepared toast with egg as breakfast and quickly left to meet Nicole, her best friend. 

Nicole was her best friend since kindergarten. They helped each other since then. 

When she was walking in a deserted street near her apartment, someone hugged her from behind. It was none other than Nicole.

" Good Morning~! " She practically screamed in Chaerin's ears.

"GOOD MORNING~!" Chaerin screamed louder in Nicole's ears.

Passer-bys were giving them strange looks.They joked and played around while walking to school.

When they arrived, they went to their lockers to take their books. Where they were greeted by Hara, another best friend. Even though Chaerin claimed her as one of her best friend, she doesn't tell her secrets as much as she does to Nicole.

" Good Morning, Beautiful Ladies~!" She chirped using her cuteness. 

Chaerin and Nicole gave her a pinch on the cheeck each.

"Chaerin, what are you doing after school?" Nicole asked.

"I don't know. Maybe hit the books?" Chaerin shrugged.

"What the- Let's go somewhere~ How 'bout shopping?" Nicole ask with puppy eyes. She looked as if she was begging.

"How  'bout we hang out with the normal group?" They heard a guy voice said.

It was Jun Hyung, followed by Ki Kwang and Jinwoon. All of them were a group of friends. They played, joked, cried(sometimes) and even get angry together. They were like a family to Chaerin. 

"YES! That would be great!" Hara said, a little too enthusiastically.

Well, the thing is, Hara is head over heels for Jun Hyung. She practically agrees with EVERYTHING Jun Hyung says. Everyone knew it. It was obvious, but they pretended like they don't know. Honestly, Chaerin has a crush on Jun Hyung too. But only Nicole knows. She doesn't make it obvious like Hara does. She would act normally while on the inside, she feels like exploding. 

"Seriously? I'm getting sick and tired of looking at all of your faces." said Jinwoon jokingly.

"Then, you don't go. We'll go, you just wait while we take care of Nicole for you." Ki Kwang teased.

Yup, Jinwoon had a HUGE crush on her. It was obvious. It was just obvious, he didn't need to do anything to make it more obvious. Everytime he looks at her, he blushes.

Jinwoon made excuses that he could and had to go. We just laughed at his dorkiness.

============

Hey.. I've been hpding back my story. It's kinda weird :$. I'm sorry! PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE!!! T.T

I tried my best. Please tell me how i did! ENJOY! :D