Chapter - 16

One-sided love afterall [ Discontinued ]

 

Chaerin and Myungsoo started walking home. They were really quiet.
"So, don't your parents mind that I'm coming over?" Myungsoo asked.
"No, they're not even in town.." Chaerin mumbled.
Myungsoo sensed something wrong. "Can I ask what they do?"
"Umm... my dad is a physics professor in a university and also runs this company."
"Your mom follows your dad around?"
"Sometimes, she's a traveller. She travels with a budget and goes to nice places and write books about it."
"Wow. That's cool!"
"Yeah, no doubt. But, it gets lonely sometimes. I hate the fact that I see them only 3 months a year!"
"So, you live alone?"
"Well, yes and no. I have my own apartment near the busy street. I occasionally stay in my house."
"So, we're going to your house. Are you currently living there?"
"Yeah, my brother just got back from America and is currently learning how to manage the company my dad has."
Myungsoo went quiet. He knew how Chaerin felt. He just wanted to comfort her but he didn't know how. So, he just walked quietly beside her not making a sound.
"So, Myungsoo, what do your parents do?"
"Well, my dad runs a company and my mom helps him. No big."
"You must be rich, huh?"
"Yeah, but you're no different."
Chaerin chuckled. Myungsoo sighed.

"What's wrong?" Chaerin asked concerned.
"Well, it's just that, my dad won't stop talking to me about running his company and winning over this other company." Myungsoo complained.
"And that I have to listen to everything he says and follow his orders and stuff."
"Wait, your surname is 'Kim' right?" Chaerin asked suddenly. Myungsoo nodded confused.
"Your dad runs KIM ENTERPRISE?!" Chaerin practically shouted.
"Yes, why?" Myungsoo really had no idea.
"My dad runs Lee Enterprise. Our dads are rivals. And that you-" Chaerin quickly shut .
"Oh! So, my dad wants to overthrow your dad's company! And what was it you wanted to say?"
"No, nothing. but, can we still be friends?"
"We could if we keep it a secret! Hehe."
 
They walked while chatting about random stuffs and finally reached Chaerin's house. Myungsoo could not believe how big her house was.
They went in and was greeted by maids and Chaerin's own butler. Then, Chaerin brought him up to the game room. Myungsoo was surprised at how cool it was. 
 
"Come on! Don't just stand there! Let's play!" 
 
Myungsoo put his beg down and walked towards Chaerin who was already sitted comfortably with a controller in one hand. Myungsoo sat down beside her and grabbed one too. 
 
"You're so gonna lose! I'm really good at racing cars!" Chaerin taunted.
 
"Really? We'll just have to see about that! Loser buys ice-cream!"
 
"You're on!"
 
And so, they played and played. But who won?
 
==========================================
 
HELLOW :3 This is a short update but hope you enjoyed it. And theres ALOT of dialogues. HOPE YOU LIKE IT! ;)
 
So, I decided to put some gifs. Atleast you'd look forward to that than my story right? K LOL. Here you go :
      
 

Let me explain: CL went to a airport and there, she found a life sized Rilakuma (A fan dressed in it). YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SHE LOVES IT! SO CUTE ^^

 

  

GORGEOUS! 

tumblr_ltebosgwz31r0afey.gif

LOVE YOU GUYS! <3

tumblr_ltecco8yOr1r0afey.gif
 
tumblr_lnxs2a7jO41qbcb34.gif
 
tumblr_lsw425jthz1qe3bos.gif
 

 BYE BYE GUYS! SEE YOU NEXT TIME :D