Chapter - 7

One-sided love afterall [ Discontinued ]

When Friday came, the group decided to go their own ways. But weirdly, Hara didn't come to school that day after her relatives visit her. Chaerin and Nicole tried calling and texting, but there was no answer. They eventually brushed it off.

It was 9p.m. when Jun Hyung got a call from Hara.

"Hello? Yah! Where have you been? We were all worr-" Jun Hyung was cut when a guy answered.

"Sir, this is a worker from a local bar. Your girlfriend is drunk and she won't stop drinking. She told me to call "Jun Hyung". Are you by any chance that person?" The guy spoke.

"Yea."

"We would like you to come down to pick her up. She is really drunk."

"I'll be right there. What's the address?"

When the guy gave the address, Jun Hyung quickly took his car to the bar. When he arrived, he saw a long-haired girl head on the table. He guessed it was Hara. So he walked up to the girl. He was shock at her face. Her make-up was smudge probably from crying. 

"Hara-ah?" Jun Hyung spoke.

"You came? Sit down and have a drink." She said like everything was normal.

Jun Hyung nodded then sat beside an available stool.

"What's wrong with you?" Jun Hyung was still shocked. This wasn't the always chirping Hara he knew.

"Because of you. I'm like this because of you. You, no one else." She said in a drunkard way.

"Me? What did i do?" Jun Hyung asked innocently and guiltily.

"You confessed, didn't you?"

He nodded. "Nicole told you?"

"No. I heard it with my own ears. It shattered my heart into million pieces. But Chaerin's heart almost stopped."

"Why?"

"You knew i liked you, everyone knew. But that day when i wanted to call you and Chaerin, I heard with my own two ears that you like her, my heart was shattered right there outside the class. You didn't realise how much I give about you, a guy who doesn't care about my existence. You chose her. And not me. Chaerin's probably crying right now." Hara started crying and sobbing.

"But, why is Chaerin crying?"

"There you go again. Chaerin, Chaerin, Chaerin. Why can't it be Hara for once? She's probably crying cause you like her and not love her and because you didn't ask her to be your girlfriend. Remember her dating Jiyong? He wanted to give her her first kiss. But she didn't want it cause she knew they would never work out. Then, she started falling for you. And you fell for her. And I'm a lost desperate girl." Hara sobbed.

"Mian-hae, Hara."

"You know me. I will always forgive you. But I have a condition this time." She said.

"W-What?" Jun Hyung was starting to get scared.

"Date me."

"Hara, that doesn't make sense. You're drunk, you should stop drinking."

"No. If you don't accept it, get out of my face so i can drink quietly." Hara snapped.

"Hara, stop it. You're only embarrasing yourself and also hurting."

"If you don't want to be my boyfriend get out. GET OUT!" Hara was now fuming and started drinking more now.

Jun Hyung was speechless. "Hara-"

"Get out of my sight before I do." She started drinking from the bottle. 

Jun Hyung grabbed the bottle and put it behind his back. But Hara just ordered another bottle.

"Yah! Come to your senses!" Jun Hyung grabbed Hara by the shoulders.

"How can i do that when I'm heartbroken? Junnie, tell me. How?" She started crying harder.

"Hara, I'll bring you home."

************************

"Chaerin-ah, come and eat. You're father would be very disappointed if he finds out you're not eating," Said her maid.

She decided to go back to her house for afew days just so Nicole won't get worried about her health. Her maids were very kind to her and she was too to them. They were like a huge family.

Chaerin just shook her head.

"Unnie~ What  to do?" one of her maids named Ji Hye started worrying.

"I'll try again" Juri said.

"Chaerin-ah. I know why you're upset. Nicole told me. We are all worried. Please atleast eat. And maybe we can talk about it later." Juri convinced her.

Chaerin got up and hugged Juri tight and let her tears flow. She hugged her tighter like she was afraid of losing her. Chaerin nodded.

Jurin brought her to the huge dining room and fed her porridge. After eating all the maids gathered and cheered her up by having a funny talk. They shared funny stories together. That honestly made her felt better. Some of the maids were in the kitchen with the chef making supper. Some were baking her favourite cookies and cake. She was very thankful. 

When she was about to sleep, she thanked everyone in the household. She went to her room, offed the lights and cried herself to sleep.

Why can't I just get over it? Chaerin thought as she slowly went to sleep.

=============

HEYLOW! WASSUP!!! This is kinda lame to me. seriously. Hope you enjoy. What do you think? 

Here's a tip: When you're writing a sad fanfic, listen to sad songs and understand its meanings. :DD