Chapter - 10

One-sided love afterall [ Discontinued ]

Chaerin was about to run away when Ki Kwang grabbed her wrist tightly.

"Let me go!" She sobbed.

"Not until you tell me what happen. I promise I wouldn't judge until I heard the whole thing." Ki Kwang pleaded.

Chaerin looked at Ki Kwang and remembered the moment when Jun Hyung pecked Hara. Tears started to fall even harder. She hugged Ki Kwang burying her face in his chest. Tears stained his shirt but he didn't mind.

"Why are you like this? Tell me. I won't tell anyone if you don't want me to." Ki Kwang said.

"Jun.. Jun Hyung. He kissed Hara. It was more of a peck but... It hurts." Chaerin cried even harder.

"You like him don't you?"

"You knew?"

"I have my ways. The feeling you're having right now, it . I know. But everything wil be alright." Ki Kwang said smiling into her hair.

Chaerin hugged Ki Kwang tight. Ki Kwang wanted to pull away, but he knew Chaerin needed someone. So, he let it be. Suddenly, Ki Kwang made Chaerin face him.

"Don't cry anymore! You look horrible. Guys would hate you now!" Ki Kwang joked which made Chaerin smile. He took out his handkerchief and wiped her tears. 

"Let's go down now. You look better already!" He encouraged her.

He took her hand. They were joking and making fu of each other. Suddenly, they heard the bell rang. They quickly ran to the other end f the school hall way. When they entered the class, the teacher ad arrived and everyone was looking at them.

"Lee Ki Kwang, Lee Chaerin. Why were you late?" Miss Kim asked, angry.

Why are they together? Jun Hyung thought. He felt annoyed.

"I had to do something and wanted her to help me. Don't scold her. Scold me instead." Ki Kwang lied and protected her at the same time.

Then suddenly, Ki Kwang remembered. Chaerin hates lying! He took her hand and held it tightly.

"Is it true, Miss Lee?"

"Yes.."

"Okay. I'll let you go with a warning. There will be no more next time, okay?"

"Yes. Thank you." They both said.

Ki Kwang looked at his sit, which was beside Jun Hyung being occupied by Doo Joon. Chaerin looked at her seat and saw that Nicole wasn't there. She then remembered that she now sat with Jinwoon. She just sat there quietly.

"Umm.. Miss.. My seat is occupied. Where do I seat?" Ki Kwang spoke up.

Miss Kim looked around and found an empty seat beside Chaerin.

"There!"

Ki Kwang smiled to himself. Chaerin smiled at him happily. Chaerin was happy that he could sit beside her. Now, she can have fun in class more often. Ki Kwang sat and grined.

"Why are you so happy?" Chaerin whispered.

"Becuase I'm sitting beside a pretty girl who I will always disturb from now on!" Ki Kwang snickered.

Chaerin beat his hand playfully and blushed.

Why are they like that? Why is she blushing hard? Jun Hyung thought while looking straight at her direction. He felt angry and jealous.

After school, Jun Hyung went to Chaerin and asked what happened earlier. She couldn't tell him what happened. She said what Ki Kwang said. 

"Really? You seem close to him now." Jun HYung said.

"Why? You jealous?" Chaerin smirked.

"Me? Jealous? pftt.. No way!" Jun Hyung denied.

Chaerin giggled. "You're so cute when you're jealous!" And pinched his cheeks.