Chapter - 13

One-sided love afterall [ Discontinued ]

 

“Thank you and of course we’re gonna last long! Right, Junnie?” Hara tugged on Jun Hyung’s arm.

Jun Hyung forced a smile and nodded. Both Ki Kwang and Jun Hyung could see tears forming in her eyes.

“We better get going. It’s late, bye! See you guys tomorrow.” Ki Kwang said quickly and pulled Chaerin away.

The minute they turned away from Jun Hyung and Hara, Chaerin’s tears began to fell. Ki Kwang hugged her tightly and told her that everything was gonna be alright. He then piggy backed her to his car. When he settled her down in his car, he  quickly got into the car and started driving. The whole journey was rather quiet. He took a glance at Chaerin. She was already sleeping. She must’ve been tired. Ki Kwang stopped his car near a curb. He took out his phone and called him.

“Hello?”

“Changsun hyung. Where are you?”

“Oh, Ki Kwang. I’m at Jeju right now. Did something happened to Chaerin?”

“No, but we were hanging out and it’s late and she’s asleep. And I also heard from her before that she told everyone in the household to have a break. Do you mind her sleeping at my dorm? I promise I’ll take care of her.”

“Well… okay. But don’t try anything funny, okay?”

“Mm.”

Ki Kwang then drove to his dorm. When he arrived, he parked his car and carried Chaerin on his back, up to his dorm. He rang the doorbell a few times. After seconds, the door opened. Doo Joon, had opened the door. Before Yoseob could say anything, Ki Kwang rushed to their room. Ki Kwang placed Chaerin carefully on his bed. He felt Chaerin’s forehead. It was hot.

“Yah! Why did you bring a girl home? Doo Joon hyung is gonna be mad.” Yoseob scolded him.

“It’s Chaerin. She’s sick. Be nice to her.” Ki Kwang warned.

Yoseob understood. Afterall, he trusted Ki Kwang and Ki Kwang trusted him. Ki Kwang came back to the room with a bowl of water and a towel. He sat beside the bed and dab the towel on Chaerin’s face. He looked at how flawless her face was. Suddenly, Yoseob came in panicking. Ki Kwang knew Doo Joon was now home. Suddenly, Doo Joon came into the room furious.

“ We need to talk. Outside.”

Ki Kwang slowly closed the door.

“Who the hell is that girl?!” Doo Joon shouted, angry.

“Shhh. Hyung, she’s sleeping. It’s Chaerin. She’s sick and there’s no one to take care of her. Her brother is in Jeju and her maids and helpers were given the week off. I felt really bad. So I brought her here. Sorry for not telling you earlier hyung.” Ki Kwang said feeling guilty.

Doo Joon looked at Ki Kwang. “Chaerin? It’s been a long time since we’ve seen her. I know you like her, but what if Jun Hyung gets angry?”

“He doesn’t have the right to get angry. He already has a girlfriend. Not to mention, hurt her feelings.”

Doo Joon nodded thinking that the explanation made sense.

****

Suddenly, in the middle of the night, Chaerin woke up. She was confused as to where she was. She the lamp beside the bed. She looked at her phone which was laying beside the lamp. It’s 2 in the morning? She thought. She took her bag and jacket which was on the desk. Suddenly, something caught her attention. A picture. Of her and the group. Then, beside it was a ppicture of Ki Kwang. She was confused. She walked out of the room. All the lights were on.

When she was about to walk past to the door, she saw a sleeping figure on the couch. She went closer to it. She carefully looked carefully at the face. Turns out it was Ki Kwang. She put her bag down and went to the room to take the blanket that she had used a while ago. She covered him. She then squatted in front of him and looked at him. She removed his hair from his face. How can a guy have such a flawless face? He doesn’t even have pimples. This is fascinating, Chaerin thought.

“Like what you see?” Suddenly, a voice was heard. Chaerin was shocked that she fell on her . Ouch!

“Oh! Are you okay?” The voice suddenly got nearer and rather worried and not to mention- familiar.

She turned around to see Yoseob looking down at her with a worried expression. He quickly held her up.

“Yoseob-sshi?”

Yoseob gave a sheepish smile. “Sorry..”

“I’m gonna go home now..” Chaerin lightly nod her head.

“W-why? It’s already 2 and and I don’t wanna drive you home!”

“Then.. I have to stay till morning?”

Yoseob nodded his head. “But I’m not sleepy..” Chaerin said.

“Me too! Are you hungry? Want me to cut some fruits? Or do you wanna eat chips?”

“Chips would be nice…”

Yoseob went to the kitchen to get some chips and juices. The both of them then went to sit at the dining table.

“Wait- Isn’t this the dorm you guys live in?” Chaerin asked panicking.

“Mm. Don’t worry. We were split in to two. Me, Doo Joonie and Kwangie sleep here. While the rest sleep above us. Jun Hyung is nowhere near us.”

“You knew?”

“About..?”

“Jun Hyung and I and stuff?”

“Ahh.. yeah, I know some. Ki Kwang told me what happened and is happening. He trust me.”

“I guess.. I can trust you too… Since Ki Kwang trust you..”

“Well, you can say that.”

Then, there was silence.

“You can tell me anything. I promise I won’t tella soul.” Yoseob said.

“Really? Anything?”

Yoseob nodded his head. Chaerin just smiled at him. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

“Who could it be? At this hour..” Yoseob mumbled and got up to the door.

He opened it to find a panicked looking Dongwoon.

“Hyung, Jun Hyung….”

===============================

HeLLO MY PATIENT READERS! Sorry i cant update often. this is the best i can give right now... Sorry again,....

 

NOTHING'S OVER! I'm addictied to this song ALL OVER AGAIN!! MUST LISTEN!! ITS BY INFINITE!! My bias is Myungsoo!! HAHAHHA...

 

K... random-ness over. Bye-yeom.