Chapter - 6

One-sided love afterall [ Discontinued ]

The next day after school, Chaerin was as usual, taking her own sweet time packing. Jun hyung was getting nervous. He walked up to her when everyone finally left class leaving both of them inside, alone.

"Chaerin-ah, do you have time?" Jun Hyung asked nervously.

"Yeah, but why do you look like that? Are you sick?" Chaerin put her hand on his forehead.

Jun Hyung took her hand and took a deep breath. Chaerin was getting scared and nervous.

"Actually, I li.. li... like you!" he blurt it out and gave a sheepish smile.

"Of course! I like you too!" Chaerin said as-a-matter-of-factly.

"No,no. I mean more than just a brotherly friendship."

"Ouh.." She was speechless. It stung as he liked her when she loved him.

She gathered her courage and said, "Me too..."

Jun Hyung sighed in relieve and said, "It was just a confession, okay? Now I feel better about knowing how you feel towards me."

"Just a confession," Chaerin said under her breath. She was one again broken hearted.

They then left together joking and laughing like nothing happened back there. When they caught up with the group,they noticed Hara wasn't there.

"Where's Hara?" Chaerin asked.

"Her relatives are visiting her this afternoon. She gotta go," Nicole answer.

They went to the usual ice-cream cafe. Chaerin was walking with Nicole behind the 3 guys who were talking about stuff.

"He confessed," Chaerin said sadly.

"Then, why are you sad?"

"He said it was just a confession, which clearly states that he wasn't going to ask me to become his girlfriend and he liked me not love and i felt guilty towards Hara," She sighed.

"But his liking of you can change to loving you."

"But it could also change with a snap of my fingers. Like is different from love. When you like the person, letting go is a piece of cake. When you love someone, letting go seems like going through hell everyday." Chaerin was on the verge of tears but she held it in.

Nicole was speechless and just nodded.

That day, they spent time talking about random things.

He confessed, I confessed. But why does it hurt so much? Chaerin thought.

**************

A few hours later, they went home. Jinwoon sent Nicole home. Which left Jun Hyung and Chaerin alone walking together. They weren't talking. It was very silent.

"So, what are gonna do during the weekend?" Jun Hyung asked breaking the silence.

"I don't know. Maybe meet my dad in Japan. Or hang out with my unnie."

Jun Hyung nodded. Then there was silence again. When they reached near Chaerin's apartment building, they bid farewell and went separate ways.

Why do you look so down? What did I say? It's okay. Atleast I know you like me too, Jun Hyung thought and a smile formed on his face.

=============

Here it is? What do you think? sighs.. I could've done better... I'll work harder!!! :D AND THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS LAME STORY!!!!!!!!! :DDD