Chapter - 11

One-sided love afterall [ Discontinued ]

 

Jun hyung blushed insanely when chaerin pinched his cheeks.

“Oh! Look at you blush!” Chaerin said poking his cheeks!

“Yah! Stop it!” Swatted Chaerin’s hand away. Chaerin eventually stopped.

Why did you stop? Do it some more, Jun Hyung thought.

“Chaerin-ah, do you have anything to do after this period? Well, basically after school because you know, this is the last period. And you know maybe we could hang out. Just the two of us without the group and all but I know it will be awkward but atleast I- ” Jun Hyung’s words were cut because Chaerin said yes. She giggled at the sight of jun hyung blushing again. She started poking his cheeks again.

All the while, Hara was watching them. Jealousy burning in her. When Jun Hyung left, Hara went up to her.

“What did he say?” Hara said coldly.

“He wanted to hang out with me, that’s all.” Chaerin replied with a small smile.

Chaerin took her things ready to meet Jun Hyung.

“Chaerin-ah! I got something to tell you!” Hara said. This time happily.

“Mm? What is it?” Chaerin asked curious.

“Me and Jun Hyung are dating, and it’s official!” Hara smirked.

“Really..? Congratulations! Last long!” Chaerin said cheerfully.

Hara was dumbfounded. Chaerin walked out of the room and disappeared out of her sight. Hara went out and went to the rooftop where Ki Kwang, Jinwoon and Nicole were.

“Hey guys! Where’s Junnie~” Hara chirped.

Everyone just shook their head not knowing where he is. They talked for awhile. Suddenly, a tired and pissed off Jun Hyung came up. Hara practically ran to him and hugged him.

“Where’s Chaerin? I’ve been waiting for her for half an hour!” Jun Hyung was pissed.

“Oh! She didn’t tell you? Her parents are coming home today. She went home to help her brother plan a surprise party and she said sorry,” Nicole said.

“What? That doesn’t make sense.” Jun Hyung insisted.

“Here.” Nicole showed the message to Jun Hyung who was absorbing the message little by little.

“Aishhh…. She could’ve said that earlier. Now what am I going to do?”

“Actually, I got something to say,” Hara spoke up.

Eyes were on here waiting for her to speak again. Finally, she spoke up.

“I told Chaerin that me and Junnie are going out together and it’s official.”

“YOU WHAT?!!” Everyone practically shouted at her.

“I was just so upset and jealous that Junnie was going to go out with her instead of me.” Tears filled Hara’s eyes.

Jun Hyung felt guilty. Nicole went up to her and gave her tight hug. Tears fell from Hara’s eyes.

“Sorry, I know we’re together. I should at least put in effort. Since I’m now free, wanna hang out?” Jun Hyung asked half-heartedly.

Hara went up to Jun Hyung and hugged him tight. He took that as a yes. All the while they were comforting Hara, Ki Kwang was silently thinking why Chaerin had left.

Her parents are back? Lies Ki Kwang thought. He took his bag and said,

“I got to go somewhere. Meet you guys tomorrow.” Leaving his friends confused.

Outside the school, he took out his phone and dialed Chaerin’s number. But there was no answer. He tried calling Chang Sun but there was no answer too. He looked through his phonebook and saw Chaerin’s butler’s contact number which he got a few years back. To his relieve he answered.

“Hello, butler Kim?”

“Yes, this is butler Kim. Sir, how may I help you?

“Are you with Chaerin right now?”

“Yes..”

“Sir, I am going to go to her house now. Please don’t mention it to her. And is she crying?”

Butler Kim hesitated but soon gave in when Ki Kwang said he could be trusted.

When Chaerin arrived, still sobbing a little.

“Ki Kwang…” Chaerin managed to say when she saw him on her house couch.

“I’ve been waiting for so long!” Ki Kwang pouted cutely.

“What are you doing here?”

“To make you feel better”

==================================

Hey guys~ so i don't update often. SORRY! Hope you like this chappy. <:   PLEASE COMMENT!!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!! THANKS FOR READING TILL NOW!!! <3  I WUV YOU GUYS! This time i agev my full effort. I tried to not be lazy this time ^-^ :) YOU GUYs HAVE BEEN AWESOME LATELY!! DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!!! AND have you heard yoseobs' collab with bang yong guk, I REMEMBER? MUST LISTEN!! ITS PRETTY AWESOME!! <3 SEOBBIE FTW!! I WUV YOU GUYS!! ^-^ Ppyong~