Chapter - 14

One-sided love afterall [ Discontinued ]

 

“Why are you like this? What happened? Nevermind, go wake Ki Kwang up, I’ll wake Doo Joon up” Yoseob ordered.

Dongwoon quickly nodded and went inside the dorm. He looked around to find Ki Kwang sleeping on the couch. But something caught his eyes.

“Chaerin..?”

“Oh.. Annyeong…” Chaerin said softly and nodded slightly.

Dongwoon nodded slightly too. He then went to wake Ki Kwang up. It didn’t take a long time as he’s a light sleeper. Light sleeper? Chaerin taught. Suddenly, Doo Joon came running out. He looked at Chaerin.

“You should come too.” And quickly grabbed her wrist before she could say anything.

They ran up the stairs, worried. When they arrived, Dongwoon opened the door and asked them to go in. When they got in, the place was in complete mess. Glass shattered, tables and chairs everywhere. It was just – horrible. Chaerin covered with her hands in shock. Then they saw Hyun Seung on the floor with bleeding lips. Yoseob and Dongwoon went to treat Hyun Seung’s lips.

“Where is he?” Doo Joon asked furious. Hyun Seung pointed to the room with the closed door. Doo Joon grabbed Chaerin’s wrist and brought her towards the door. Suddenly, they heard glass shattering and books hit the floor with a loud thud.

“Junnie! Stop! Stop!” They could hear Hara trying to calm him down. Then suddenly, Doo Joon barged in leaving Chaerin outside the room.

“Oppa! Help me. He’s drunk. Oppa!” cried Hara to Doo Joon.

Doo Joon walked up to him and touched his shoulder.

“What’s wrong?” Doo Joon asked calmly. Right there and then, Jun Hyung started crying.

“Hyung… Why is life being unfair? Why is it hard to get what you’ve wanted? Why do I get things I don’t want?” Jun Hyung sobbed.

Hara was just looking at him. She begged to god that what Jun Hyung said wasn’t about her.

“…How did I ended up with her..?” Jun Hyung said carelessly. With that, it sent Hara running out of the house crying hard. Hyun Seung who wanted to get up and followed her was held down by Ki Kwang.

“Leave her. She doesn’t like people to see her cry..” Ki Kwang said.

Chaerin, who has been listening all the while was starting to get angry. How could he say that? He was afterall her boyfriend! What’s wrong with this jerk? Chaerin thought as she fumed. She then, went inside the room.

Jun Hyung looked up and saw her. He was sure shock.

“ Chaerin..”

“ What the hell is wrong with you?! You just love making girls cry don’t you? First it was me, now her?! I don’t know the reason why you chose her, but think about it! It was YOUR ing choice! She is your girlfriend! Not ME! I know you like me and all, but you should forget me! I’m just a nobody to you now! Hara is your everything, YOUR GIRLFRIEND! Forget me, ignore me. Pretend I don’t exist. I gave up on happiness a long time ago. I just want HER, YOU, EVERYONE to be happy! Even if it means I’d have to get hurt…. I don’t care anymore about MY happiness! I want others to be happy, NOT ME! You better take care of her, you stupid jerk!” Chaerin let everything out. Her tears were running. She was really angry. Everyone was shocked. They had NEVER seen her this angry. With that she stormed out of the dorm.

Jun Hyung was still in a daze. He was about to get up and run for her, when Doo Joon held him down.

“Ki Kwang, get her home.” Doo Joon ordered Ki Kwang. Ki Kwang than, went running for her.

Jun Hyung was now fuming. He shoved Doo Joon’s hand roughly.

“ARGH!” Jun Hyung shouted.

Meanwhile, Ki Kwang was still chasing Chaerin.

“Chaerin! Chaerin!” Ki Kwang called. But Chaerin didn’t stopped. Suddenly, Chaerin fell.

Ki Kwang quickly sped towards her. “Yah! Kwenchana? I told you to stop didn’t I?”

Chaerin just cried. Suddenly, Ki Kwang carried her bridal-style. They walked like that for a while to a near-by park. Ki KWang made Chaerin sit down.

“Don’t move! Stay here! You’re dead if you go anywhere!” With that, Ki KWang sped off somewhere.

Chaerin just sat there thinking about what just happened. She felt bad for shouting and also embarrassed that she shouted.

After about five minutes, Ki Kwang came back. He took out a bottle of water and gave her to drink. Then, took out a plaster, laid on one knee and paste it on her wound. He looked up at her and wiped her tears.

“Don’t cry anymore. You look really horrible!” Ki KWang joked and wiped her tears away. Chaerin was now smiling abit.

“Mian-hae. I was rather harsh just now and I probably gave you guys the shock of your lives.” Chaerin said smiling but tears were still flowing. Ki Kwang got up and sat beside her and made her look at him. He then wiped her tears.

“I was so shocked I thought I was gonna pee in my pants.” Ki KWang said laughing. Chaerin can’t help but laugh too. Ki Kwang looked at her and smiled to himself.

“Komawo.” Chaerin said now really smiling.

“For what?”

“For always being there for me and always cheering me up! You’re the best!” She then laid her head on Ki Kwang’s shoulder. Ki Kwang felt himself blush. He then put his arms around her shoulder. Suddenly, they heard a grumbling noise. Chaerin blushed.

“You hungry?” Ki KWang said raising an eye brow.

Chaerin pouted cutely and nodded. “I was suppose to eat crackers with Yoseob when you were sleeping but that thing happened.”

“You were the one who put the blanket in me?”

Chaerin nodded. Then Ki Kwang hugged her tight. “Thank you! I was freezing!”

“Let’s go back to the dorm. You still have your stuff there right? Maybe we could eat there too” Ki KWang said.

Chaerin just nodded. “Wait, what time is it?” Chaerin asked.

Ki Kwang  took out his phone. “3.19am”

“WHAT!??! WE HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW!!” Chaerin said panicking.

“School doesn’t start till 10 tomorrow.”

“Ah…right.. I forgot.” Then they walked back to the dorm.

When they arrived, Yoseob and Doo Joon were already eating a pot of ramen.

“Yah! Leave some for us!” Ki Kwang whined.

“Cook another pack yourself!” Doo Joon hissed. Ki Kwang pouted.

Then Yoseob mouthed to Chaerin if she was okay. Chaerin nodded her head happily.

“Come! You have to help me cook the ramen!” Ki Kwang pulled her to the kitchen.

After cooking, they were chatting and joking happily.

“Hyung, I think I know why people fall head over heels for Chaerin already.” Yoseob say to Doo Joon who was sitting beside him.

“Me too.”

“They look cute together.” Yoseob said.

“Yup.”

When Chaerin and Ki Kwang finished eating, they couldn’t sleep, so they watched movies while eating crackers. Then Chaerin took her phone and looked at the time. 8 am, she thought.

“Ki Kwang-ah. I wanna go home. I have to get ready for school.”

“Oh. Wait for me to dress-up! We can go to school together!” Ki KWang said happily.

After about 30 minutes, Ki Kwang was ready.

“Let’s go! Can we have breakfast at your place?” Ki Kwang asked cutely.

Chaerin nodded. They then said their goodbyes to Doo Joon and Yoseob.

When they got into the car, Chaerin and Ki Kwang was singing happily to every song that was on.

“OH! Where’s Kiki?” Chaerin asked.

“He’s in the back!”

Chaerin then turned around and took it. Then she started playing with it, making it ‘talk’.

When they arrived at her mansion, her maids and butlers were already there to start work. Then, Chaerin asked them to cook breakfast for the both of them. While she asked Ki Kwang to be comfortable.

After about an hour, Chaerin came down.

“Yah! I thought you were dead!” Ki Kwang said. Chaerin playfully punched his shoulders.

They then went to the dining table to eat breakfast.

After afew minutes, they head to school.

When they arrived, they went to their normal place- the rooftop.

Nicole and Jinwoon were already there. They were talking.

“Oh! Chaerin, Ki Kwang come here!” Jinwoon called.

“We heard about yesterday. Dongwoon told us.” Nicole said.

Chaerin just shrugged. Then Jun Hyung and Hara was walking together towards them holding hands. Chaerin smiled at Hara and she smiled back. She smiled at Jun Hyung but he just gave her a cold stare. She just shrugged it off.

They then head towards class. Along the way a student bumped into Chaerin which caused her to bump into Jun Hyun.

“Mian..” Chaerin said but Jun Hyung gave her the cold stare. This is weird, she thought. Then, she saw him talking with Hara, Ki kwang and Jinwoon happily- without the cold stare. Chaerin just kept quiet but she was hurt.

“Yah. Kwenchana?” Nicole asked her.

She shook her head. “Why is he giving me the cold shoulders?”

“I noticed too. Maybe it was about yesterday.” Nicole assured her.

When they arrived to class, Chaerin and Ki Kwang took their seat at the corner of the room. Throughout the whole lesson she was day dreaming. After class, she packed her things and quickly head out. Then, she saw something (keychain) fell out of Jun Hyung’s bag. She quickly grabbed it and chased him.

“Jun Hyung! Jun Hyung!” But he doesn’t turn. Then you ran faster and caught up with him.

“Yah! I called you! Here, you dropped this.” Chaerin said handing it to Jun Hyung. Jun Hyung then snatched it away from her. And continued walking. Chaerin just followed him.

“Where are you headed to?” Chaerin asked him breaking the silence.

But he kept quiet. Chaerin then looked down.

“How are things going on?” she asked again. No answer. Then she got pissed off. Se then pulled Jun Hyung by the wrist to the rooftop.

“Yah! Why are you like this?” Chaerin scolded. But Jun Hyung just stare at her. Chaerin got really pissed.

She gave up and went down, Jun Hyung followed after her.

“I’m like this cause of you.” Jun Hyung said coldly when they reached the crowded hall way.

“Bwoh?”

“I’m like this because of you. Isn’t this what you wanted?”

Then, the group saw Chaerin and Jun Hyung. They head towards them.

“What are you talking about?” Chaerin asked getting really angry, now facing him.

“Yah! Chaerin, Jun Hyung what’s wrong?” Jinwoon asked.

“You told me to ignore you and pretend you didn’t exist. I’m just following orders.” Jun Hyung said.

“I told you to FORGET me. Those were stupid example, moron.” Chaerin said.

“You should’ve been specific.”

This really ticked her off. “Maybe I’ll help you with that too.” She said.

“How?” He asked smirking.

“By leaving this stupid group. You must be happy.” Chaerin said and turned away from them and head the opposite direction.

Jun Hyung felt his heart break. He didn’t know it would end up like this. How could he not know? Now, he’s frustrated.

Suddenly, a punch landed on Jun Hyung’s face. It was by an unexpected person. It was from Jinwoon

“Yah! I have been sitting quietly looking at you all these years and your attitude has gone really bad! How could you do that to her? She was always there for everyone! Now she left us because of your STUPID act!” Jinwoon scolded.

“Jinwoon-ah. Calm down.” Nicole said. Jinwoon then walked away.

Hara was shocked and helped Jun Hyung up.

“Omo! Look, it’s bleeding! Ki Kwang! What are you doing standing there!? Help!” Hara whined.

Ki Kwang shook his head.

“No, this time, you guys are on your own.” Ki Kwang said and left.

Jun Hyung clenced his fist and hit the locker next to him. He then began walking at a fast pace leaving Hara behind.

Jun Hyung went to the school’s garden and sat down at a huge tree.

[Jun Hyung’s POV]

How could I have been so foolish! I feel so stupid! My heart hurts so bad! I hate this feeling! And to top it all off, I got punched by JINWOON! Who the does he think he is? What’s his problem? It was between me and Chaerin… Chaerin… She must be crying again. Because of me. Always because of me. I hate myself.

I took out my phone and dialed Chaerin’s number. No answer. As expected. If only she knew behind everything! If only…

==========================================

HEY GUYS! What's up?? Anyways, this must be the longest chapter i ever wrote. Hope you guys enjoyed it ^^. Btw, I'm pretty much sick. So bare wit me abit. AND DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT BE SILENT READERS!! PLEASE COMMENT!! :)) LOVE YOU GUYS!