Chapter - 18

One-sided love afterall [ Discontinued ]

The next morning in school, Chaerin arrived to school by car. As usual, students were looking at her. She felt uncomfortable even though she got use to it.

-Chaerin's POV-

Aish, why are they always staring. Don't they know I feel really uncomfortable? But, of course, I smiled. Like an idiot. My cheeks are gonna get hurt one day. I just walked camly into the school, and trough the chaotic hall way. I looked around to find that the students were once again whispering and looking (not to mention pointing) at me. I now need to find out what's happening. 

I was walking towards my locker when I saw Myungsoo his friend, Woo Hyun. They were probably talking, Myungsoo turned around and saw me. I flashed him my sweetest smile I could give. Then he did the same. Once again, my heart starting thumping really hard. I thought I was gonna die right then and there. He started walking towards me. I just smiled and walked toward him too.

"Good morning, bestfriend!" Myungsoo said.

"Good morning, bestfriend!" I copied him.

Then, I saw his friend smiling at me. I smiled back and said jokingly,

"Hello, Woo Hyun. Don't worry, you're still his number one bestfriend!"

"Haha, hey. I know. He tells me almost everything." Woo Hyun said with a sincere smile.

Right then, the bell rang loudly and Woo Hyun left the both of us to go to our class. Myungsoo and I were talking and joking as usual. Until I heard this annoying voice I've been dreading to hear.

"CHAERIN! WAIT FOR ME!" 

"I think someone's calling you." Myungsoo said softly.

"Just keep walking. He's being he's annoying self again." I said picking up my pace as Myungsoo followed me.

Just then I was being pulled back by my shoulders. So much for running away from this kid. 

"Yah, Lee Chaerin! Why didn't you wait for me? Do you hate me so much!" Ki Kwang whined.

"Tch, I don't hate at all Lee Ki Kwang-shi! You are my bestfriend!" I said, sarcasm intended.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Myungsoo chuckling. I smiled abit and the three of us headed to class together. When I was about to step into class, something blocked my way. It seems to be Tiffany and Jessica. What do they want now? Myungsoo and Ki Kwang was behind me observing everything I suppose. I tried to get in but was blocked yet again.

"Move a side, please." I said gritting my teeth. I guess Ki Kwang sensed that I was annoyed and tried to get my back. But they just won't budge. I glared at the both of them.

"Well, look who do we have here? Lee Chaerin. Guys come here." Tiffany said calling her other group members. 

By the time they got to the door, I was practically rolling my eyes in disgust. Sooyoung and Seohyun were giving us an apologetic facial expression. I just shrugged at them.

"Oh my god, look at this . She's only hangin' out with guys. No girl friends, at all." Jessica said in her failed American accent.

I rolled my eyes and smirked.

"Oh, and look. She's already got the new guy all over her." Said Taeyeon who was at the same time give flirtatious looks towards Myungsoo.

"Well, I have to admit. I hang out with guys. But also with girls. If you hadn't noticed, I'm quite close to Sooyoung and Seohyun. Not to mention Nicole, Jina unnie and even your sister's friends, Jessica." I said and smirked.

Sooyoung and Seohyun was  actually looking at me with happiness in their eyes. The other girls just smirked.

"Really? What about making them totally all over you? You even ditch Yong Jun Hyung." Jessica said. By this time, I was already fuming but I kept my cool and did my singnature smirk.

"For you iformation, I didn't ditch Jun Hyung. We had a disagreement. And about Myungsoo, he needed someone to show him around the school. So, I showed it to him. He is really nice and cool. We became close through that. And Ki Kwang, he's been my bestfriend since forever. Atleast I don't sleep with my bestfriend's boyfriend, right Tiffany?" I smirked.

Everyone who was observing gasped. Tiffany looked scared.

"Tiffany, aren't you gonna apologise? She's after all your bestfriend. Or, do you want me to say it?" I said totally enjoying the moment.

"STOP! I'll say it myself! Just go away!" Tiffany shouted at me. But I stood there.

"Did you not hear me? I said go away!"

"Well, I need to make sure you tell her. If not i'm gonna say it!" I said again.

Tiffany looked at me with anger, fear and guilt.

"Je-je- Jessica, I-I- I'm sorry I slept with Hee-" Tiffany couldn't finish her sentence when Jessica slapped her. Everyone gasped, even me.

Then, Jessica ran out of the room. Her members,even Tiffany followed. Sooyoung stopped beside me. 

"Glad someone said it." Sooyoung whispered, smirking , and walked out.

"THANKS FOR MOVING A SIDE!" I shouted to SNSD and chuckled. I walked to my sit while people stared at me. From a distance, I saw Jinwoon and Nicole grinning at me. I winked at them.

"Wow. That was just, awesome!" Ki Kwang said. I guess it was.

"No wonder people look up to you!" Ki Kwang continued.

I looked at Myungsoo who was still in a daze. I felt kinda embarrassed that I showed a new student that side of me. He probably wouldn't want to be my friend anymore.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked him worriedly.

"Yeah. It's just that-" He stopped himself.

"Look, I understand if you don't want to be my friend anymore. I was mean anyways." I sighed.

"What are you talking about? People like you comes once in a life time! Obviously, I STILL WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND!" Myungsoo said. More like shouting.

Me and Ki Kwang chuckled. "How was I?"

"You were, I swear, AWESOME!" He shouted.

"That's why everyone wants to be friends with her. She's not like any other girls here!" Ki Kwang said and I blushed abit.

-End of Chaerin's POV-

The whole day seem to be going rather fast. Chaerin and her two guy bestfriends were hanging out as usual.

She's one of a kind. Lee Chaerin, you made me fall harder than I already am, thought Ki Kwang.

============

HELLO GUYS! HOW ARE YOU GUYS?!?! I was really happy with my subbies! You guys commented and replied to my wall posts! hehe. You guys, I swear, are awesome! Don't be silent okay? I DON'T BITE! I just wanna make friends with ALL of you. And if you guys want me to read your fic, you can just tell me okay? HEHE. Ouh, and guys, I don't know why,but I ship CL with L. 

 

Please anwswer the pole Above. I need you guys to help me too! :> Comments are loved :)

OMG! BEAST FTW! xD

Tell me why this guy isn't my boyfriend? And I totally hate the fact that F(x)'s Krystal is his ideal type.

Guys, I want you to meet my boyfriend, Myungsoo. I love you too, Myungsoo ♥

THE AWESOMEST GROUP IN THE WORLD!

ygladies:   [me2DAY] 111113 DARA: “Darong’s Birthday behind story!” Darong’s Birthday behind story! Ke After the surprise on stage yesterday, I came into the waiting room and a second surprise was waiting for me! Our staff members and awesome choreography team HiTech & Crazy wished me a happy birthday~ together! ^.^ And for the third surprise, everyone had displayed some awkward acitng.. ke the most amazing performance from yesterday was by Park Bom! Bbabam!TAGS: Miss Bom took the picture below so she’s not in itㅠㅠ Ke I’ll show you guys a pic of all of us later!+.+ Source: Dara's me2DAYTranslated by: GEE@YGLadies.com

It was Dara's birthday! Hehe ^^ Happy (belated) Birthday, Unnie! CL is no longer blonde!?

Seoul City's One And Only Baddest Female.

tumblr_ltyfvmpdvg1r5umr5o1_r1_500.jpg

This is so freakin' accurate! I Love This!

tumblr_luhejxQskb1r2b4z0.gif

SOOO CUTE! I SWEAR! :3

tumblr_luahvcmBdI1qaxx4s.gif

He's an awesome leader, singer, rapper, song writer, dancer and fashionista.

Don't judge me, I'm in love with this guy, who doesn't even know I exist.

Okay guys, GOODBYE. :>

  I LOVE YOU GUYS! COMMENTS ARE LOVED! IF NOT IM GONNA PESTER YOU GUYS AGAIN!