Chapter - 23

One-sided love afterall [ Discontinued ]

 

The sound of the bells rang through the whole café they were entering. “Unnie!” a tomboyish girl with short hair. Chaerin turned around only to be met with 4 pairs of eyes.  She broke into a huge grin and hugged the said girl.

“Amber! Omg! When did you arrive?” Chaerin spoke in fluent English. Turns out, the girl named Amber (spoke back in Korean even though it wasn’t fluent) came back two days ago. From where? Myungsoo didn’t know but just kept quiet. But, honestly, he couldn’t care less about it. His eyes were locked on the girl with wavy long hair who stood behind Amber. The girl looked at him shyly as a light pink blush appeared on her oh-so-gorgeous face.

“It’s been awhile since I last saw you guys together. But where’s Sulli?” Chaerin spoke once again. At the name that was heard, Myungsoo started to listen more to know the name of the gorgeous girl that stood there.

“Oh, she had to stay in school to study. She needs the mark.” Say a girl with a blondish hair that was almost the same as Chaerin’s. Myungsoo realized that she had been smiling since they came in. Cheerful, Myungsoo thought.

“Oh, how come we don’t see you guys enough lately?” Ki Kwang chimed in and Chaerin nodded in agreement. Well, they were all from the same school, and it was weird not bumping into each other once in awhile. “Oh you know the showcase and stuff.” Said a girl with a certain foreign accent when she spoke Korean.

Then the girl with the blonde hair (finally) noticed Myungsoo. “Oh, you must be the new guy everyone is talking about.” The girl said. Myungsoo gave his killer smile.

“Neh, I’m Kim Myungsoo. Nice to meet you.” He greeted politely. He eyed the girl with the wavy hair. The girl looked at Myungsoo shyly.

“I’m Sunyoung, but people call me Luna.” said the blonde.

“I’m Victoria, I’m actually Chinese.” said the girl with accent.

“I’m Amber. I’m not really good with Korean ‘cause I’m Chinese American.” The short haired girl stuttered a little.

Finally, it was her turn. The beautiful girl’s turn. “I’m Krystal.” She said and gave off a sweet smile. At that moment, Myungsoo swore his heart melted. Her smile was breath taking. He must’ve been staring at her for too long as Ki Kwang nudge him.

Myungsoo looked at Ki Kwang and blushed. “Well, we gotta go and practice! Bye unnie!” Amber said and hugged Chaerin one last time. The three lads made their way to a table near a painting of a bowl of fruits. Chaerin looked at Ki Kwang and he looked at Myungsoo. He stared at the two in confusion. “What?” he said.

“Aren’t you like gonna buy our ice-cream?” Ki Kwang said as a matter of factly.

“Woah, woah! I’m buying Chaerin ice-cream not you!” Myungsoo frowned. Chaerin chuckled silently.  Ki Kwang pouted and got up and pulled Myungsoo along to buy the ice-creams.

“Wait, Chaerin what do you want?” Myungsoo asked. “I got this.” Ki Kwang said and Chaerin nodded. Myungsoo gave a weird look and went to buy the ice-cream.

***

As they sat and ate their ice-cream silently. Ki Kwang decided to break the silence. “So, Myungsoo, I saw you drooling over Krystal, just now.” Ki Kwang and Chaerin snickered. Myungsoo could only gape. Nothing could come out of his mouth. Ki Kwang then looked at Chaerin and Chaerin did the same. They were looking at each other in the eye intently. Suddenly, the mood became tense. Myungsoo was looking back and forth from Chaerin to Ki Kwang, from Ki Kwang to Chaerin. Then, Ki Kwang rolled his eyes. Chaerin looked like she was going to explode.

“I can do whatever I want to.” Chaerin stood up and walked out of the café. But Ki KWang sat there, without a care. Myungsoo was very confused. Ki Kwang sat there and ate his ice-cream. “Did you two, just fought?” Myungsoo asked. Ki Kwang just nodded.

“But no words were exchanged!” Myungsoo said unbelievably. “When you are that close to someone, no words need to be exchanged. You can read them like an open book.” Myungsoo took in every word that was said. After a few chats here and there, they decided to search for Chaerin.

“Where do you think she is right now?” Myungsoo asked. But Ki Kwang didn’t say anything and just walked towards a path that led to a park. The park was peaceful. Little kids playing around, old couples feeding birds. It felt like paradise. They walked deeper into the park and saw a figure sitting near a huge shady tree.

“Are you mad?” Ki Kwang asked towards the figure. It turns out to be Chaerin. She turned around and rolled her eyes at him.

“Oh, no. I’m not mad. I’m just so happy that I walked out of the café and head to this park.” She replied sarcastically. Myungsoo went to sit beside Chaerin and Ki Kwang did the same. The three didn’t say a word and just enjoyed the comfortable silence. 

=====

Hellow guys! :B Okay. I'm sorry for not updating for SO long. I really. School is being a . And i haven't touched a computer (until now) in so long. My life is so ish. Anyways, I AM BACK WITH A NEW CHAPTER. I bet this is what you guys are thinking :

tumblr_lrm2drW5bc1qm22oxo1_500.gif

I'm sorry. :( Don't kill me please :S

Now, Let me spazz about everything that has happened from the start of this year. 

tumblr_lyv00ulm4G1qjoqpzo1_500.gif

TWO SONGS : I KNEW IT & LIVING WITHOUT YOU

tumblr_lye3teq9Cw1qg9u62o1_500.gif

I KNEW IT staring GODWOON. Yes, he is fiiiine. ;)

LIVING WITHOUT YOU Junnie oppa's solo single :D GAH! ITS ING GOOD. 

image

B.A.P DEBUT! I ING LOVE THIS GROUP. ONE OF THE BEST DEBUTS THIS YEAR. And I didn't have to wait 12 teasers (which is stupid)   BIAS ---> YONGGUK. The song is great too :> Please support them :)

BLOCK B AWESOME COMEBACK PEOPLE! YES ITS SO ING AWESOME! (NANRINA)

FT ISLAND COMEBACK!!! HONG KI IS SUCH AN AMAZING ACTOR. (SEVERELY).

BEG's MIRYO's SOLO DEBUT!!! SPAZZ SPAZZ. It's so awesome! I downloaded the WHOLE album. 'DIRTY' is AWESOME. Listen to 'I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU' Girl's Generation Sunny is featured in it! ITS AWESOME! LISTEN TO EACH ONE OF THE SONG AND SUPPORT HER! :)

SE7EN's KOREAN COMEBACK ALBUM! IT DESERVES A LOT OF LOVE! 'WHEN I CAN'T SING' is FAWESOME! Listen to the WHOLE album too :)

tumblr_lxuh0k3FWa1r3w6i0o1_500.gif

MBLAQ 'IT'S WAR'!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! GOD!!!!! LISTEN TO THIS SONG AND THE WHOLE ALBUM!!!!!! I AM SPAZZING SO MUCH!!!!!

 

tumblr_lyw91yVeCo1qaeebuo1_500.gif

TEEN TOP!!! 'GOING CRAZY'. I AM GOING CRAZY WITH THIS DANCE!!! AHHHH. LISTEN. PLEASE. And they won Music Bank last friday! Congrats boys :>

tumblr_lyrnsh1e1A1rnobhqo2_500.png

NINE MUSES ' NEWS'. THIS SONG IS THEIR BEST! I'm addicted to it! Guys Listen to it! you won't regret a thing! :)

tumblr_lykze14hsn1qi21mno1_500.gif

NS YOON-G ' THE REASON I BECAME A WITCH' ITS SO BADASS! I LOVE HER SO MUCH!

T-ARA 'LOVEY DOVEY' !!!!! LETS SHUFFLE TOGETHER GUYS!!!

There's a lot more. But I cant think straight right now. LOL. OKAY GUYS. FORGIVE ME ONCE AGAIN FOR THE LATE UPDATE! /bows/ 

BYE BYE GUYS AND DONT FORGET TO PARTY HARD!

image