Chapter 19

Sweet Connection

The next day, I walked sulkily to school. I tried talking my way out of the trip last night by bringing up how we'll miss school and all but turns out my Mom already had it all planned out; she already talked to the school Administration and they somehow agreed.

Seriously, what kind of school allows their student to skip a few days just for a freaking bonding?!

I walked towards my locker to get my stuff and that's when Minah and Sungjong came.

"Hey Jineullie, good morning!" Minah greeted.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my neck, locking me in an embrace. I rolled my eyes. "Sungjong, go away."

"What?!! But you never reject my embraces before!" Sungjong exclaimed in his high voice. "What happened?"

"Guys, can you go with me on a trip next week?"

The two of them exchanged glances and blinked. "Where to?"

"A private resort or something. My mom's boss invited us and said I could bring my friends. And you can also bring someone if you want to." I explained. "Please...?"

Minah chuckled and hit me playfully. "Yah, you didn't have to throw in that 'please' at the end. You know we'll go with you."

Sungjong shrugged and grinned. "You know I'm up for a trip." Oh yeah... this kid's an 'adventurous' type. 

"Yay!" I squealed and hug them both. Maybe this trip won't be so bad after all... mom would be happy, Niel would be busy to nag at me and I'd get more time to bond with my friends. Yay!

"Oh and by the way you two, I can't join you for lunch." Sungjong said.

I finished getting stuff from my locker and shut it close. "What? Wae?"

He beamed and smiled widely. Weirdo. "My friends are finally here!!!"

Minah smacked him on the head with a glare. "Your friends? What are we then??"

"No, I mean 'guy' friends," He responded back with a glare. "They just transferred and I have to show them around."

The bell rang and the three of us scurried to our class.

"Sungjong, how many are they?" I asked while we were running so as to not get late. We arrived a few moments later and went to our seats. Sungjong leaned closer to me and whispered in my ear,

"Six."

That many?! Just then, the teacher entered. "We have two new students here in our class. I expect everyone will treat them with the outmost hospitality."

I glanced at Sungjong and he was grinning from ear to ear. Excited kid.

"Boys, come in now."

Two good-looking boys entered our classroom; one slightly taller than another.

"Annyeonghaseyo yoreobeun, Lee Sungyeol imnida!" He smiled widely and I swear I heard every girl in our class swoon. Tch. This is just like when that chirpy kid, Minwoo, first arrived in our class. I stared at him and he was tall. So freaking tall. He had long, wavy brown hair and a piercing on his ear. His cheeks are a bit chubby and it complements his almond-shaped eyes.

The second one, looked at everyone with a bored expression. He has cat-like eyes, dark hair and plump lips.

Modern-day Adonis, this guy.

"Kim Myungsoo." He spoke. The girls erupted in squeals and I swear, I heard Minah curse. Hah.

"You two can take the empty seats at the back, behind Ahn Jineul. Jineul, raise your hand please."

I shyly raised my hand and my girl classmates glared daggers at me. I hate this. Stupid teacher. Myungsoo was the first to walk towards his seat. Upon approaching me though, he stopped and stared me down.

He is freaking scary. What did I do again?! He's looking at me like I'm some sort of enemy or whatnot. His eyes is telling me something but I have no idea what it is.

We stared at each other like that for a good 2 minutes until Sungyeol came and pushed Myungsoo away by the shoulders.

"Myung, not now." I heard him whisper. Then he turned to me and smiled. "Sorry 'bout that." And then they proceeded to their seats.

I don't know what's worse... the fact that I have a scary classmate, or the fact that he's sitting right behind me.

I sighed as the teacher started the lesson. Both. It's always both.


Minah and I walked through the hallways and to the Cafeteria. But we stopped by her locker first. I looked around and everyone looks busy as usual.

Just then, a group of 7 handsome boys started to walk in from the far end of the hallway. I looked closer and saw 4 boys whom I've never met, Sungyeol, Myungsoo and....... Sungjong?!

I tapped Minah on the shoulder and pointed to their direction. "Either I'm dreaming, or that's Sungjong acting like a gangster with those guys."

Minah looked at where I'm pointing and gaped. "...I'd say you're dreaming, but then I'd be lying."

On the other end of the hallway, Boyfriend is also walking, basking in all their glory. Everyone watched as the two groups stoped and faced each other in the middle.

"Well, well, well... if it isn't Infinite." Jeongmin spoke. 

Infinite...? That must be the name of their group or something.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the losers," One of the members in Infinite said.

Jeongmin instantly glared and took a step forward. "We may be losers, but we sure as hell aren't wimps!"

"Who are you calling wimps, wimp?" The member retorted as he took a step forward too.

"Beat it, Woohyun!"

"Make me, Jeongmin!"

Both Woohyun and Jeongmin are now closer to each other, glaring each other down.

"Jeongmin, stop." Donghyun said as he grabbed Jeongmin by the arm.

"But Hyung! These sissies just insulted us, you can't expect me to back down!"

"Who the are you calling 'sissies'?!" Woohyun said as he raised a fist. He was about to hit Jeongmin but a 'Hamster-looking' member was beside him in an instant, holding him back.

"Stop it." The member said.

"Don't hold me back, Sunggyu Hyung. I'll seriously beat the crap out of this--"

"Dongwoo, lend me a hand here." 

Another member stepped forward and held Woohyun by the shoulder. "Not here, Woohyun."

"Just stop this. I'm not in the mood to fight with a bunch of kids." Myungsoo said, earning a snicker from both Sungyeol and Sungjong.

Sungjong snickering is very haunting.

"Why are you here anyway?" The jerk king said.

"That's for us to know and for you," Sunggyu smirked. "Never to find out."

Infinite stared at Boyfriend with a nasty grin and walked away, purposely bumping their shoulders on one another.

"Ah mwoya?! Who are they to act all high and mighty?!" Minwoo said as he looked at them.

"Stop it, people are staring..." I heard Hyunseong mumble.

Donghyun finally let go of Jeongmin and sighed. "Not good. Kaja."

Then they walked away, each member muttering something under their breath. Minah and I looked at each other weirdly.

What the heck just happened?


Finally, an update! ^^
GUYS GUYS GUYS, I miss your lovely comments. T___T No more energy that fuels me /sobs
Anyway, look forward to the upcoming chapters! kekekeke
Anyway, silent readers please stop being silent and well... talk to me. I don't bite~ ;)