The Aftermath

Little Red

Pain consumed your heart and body.  You were caught in an endless nightmare that was excruciating.  You were suffering.  Flashes of Lay almost you played in your head over and over again.

His slimy tongue that forced its way into your mouth and how his hands touched you in places to intimate to share with a stranger like him.  How, his eyes were cold and his grip was as strong as iron.  The way he pressed his pelvis against yours and grinded up against you against your thrashing.  The feeling of his hands against your bare legs sent a crawling filling all over as he pushed your skirt up high to expose your .  He almost you. 

Lay the always so sweet and gentle almost you.  He ually assaulted you and forced himself onto you without your consent. 

You felt dirty and tainted, even if he didn’t go all the way.  You could still feel his touch linger on your chest and inner thighs.  It made you want to throw up.  It made you want to cut away all the skin he touched.  It made you want to disappear. 

You were a no better than the rest of the girls in your school now.  Until now, you had prided yourself in your purity and that you would be able to share your first kiss with a guy you truly loved and who loved you back.  You saved your first kiss for seventeen years now to have it ripped away from you in the foulest way possible.  Now, you were just like all the other girls, used. 

Tears streamed down your face, you could feel them.  Everything was dark around you, your eyelids felt too heavy for you to lift.  But even with your eyes closed, tears continued to stream down your face.  You head the shifting of movement around you and then felt a soft gentle hand wipe away your tears. 

“I’m so sorry I wasn’t there to protect you.”  The voice was low and raspy, as if the person talking was strained in some way.  It sounded lost and distraught to your ears and you desperately wanted to console the person worried about you.  You wanted to tell them that you were okay and that nothing was wrong when everything was wrong and you weren’t okay.  But your body wouldn’t move and your eyes remained shut. 

All you could do was cling on the warm feeling of someone’s hand in yours.

 

3RD PERSON POV

They all surrounded her bed.  The doctors had insisted that her unconsciousness was due to her head injury and that she were going to wake up soon.  That was five days ago.  Five days of her life she spent in the hospital bed, vegetating into nothing.  She had a mild laceration on her head along with a few broken ribs a broken collar bone.   She looked terrible.  And it was his fault.  All his fault.

If he was only able to protect her, she wouldn’t be here.  She would be sitting in her desk looking out the window and watching the family of birds that sat in their nest.  She would be laughing, smiling, feeling, seeing, breathing, anything.  But here she was, stuck in the hospital bed. 

He held your hand tightly in his, as if he would let go you would disappear.  He was so worried.  He hadn’t left you side once ever sense you were brought to the hospital.  He practically lived here.  He even go his friends to bring him spare changes of clothes and an extra pillow and blanket so he could be with you twenty four seven. 

He only wished that you would wake up. 

“Please Haebin, if you can hear me please wake up.  Please, please just wake up.  I need you so badly and it’s driving me crazy not having you with me.  I’m so, so sorry.  Just please wake up.”

And she did.

 

 



Hello my dearest readers~

I am back, for good this time.

You should be expecting some more updates in the near future but I just want to apologize for taking such a long time to update.

I hope that you can forgive me for being such a bad author. 

Please also check out my latest story!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/639802/a-different-normal-infinite-mystery-myungsoo-romance-agnst

It's titled A Different Normal and it is about you and Myungsoo!

with love

~HoursTillDawn