A Gut Feeling

Little Red

 

“Is she awake yet?”

“Who exactly is she again?”

“Wow she’s pretty hyung!”

“What happened to her?”

“You guys need to give her some space.”

“Her head was bleeding pretty bad, I hope she’s ok.”

“Who did this to her?”

 

Voices swirled around your head.  You tried to open your eyes but they seemed like they were to heavy to lift.  You could hear them talking, but it wasn’t female voices.  They were male.  That means that those crazy girls didn’t catch you!  But who did?  This time you forced yourself to open your eyes.  Slowly you pried open your eyes.

The bright light blinded you, making you squint your eyes trying to adjust to it.  Your head was pounding and all you needed was some peace and quiet.

“Where am I?”  You sat up clutching you head in pain while hissing a bit.  You looked around the room to see seven faces; two of them seemed very familiar. 

“Min?  Hyunsik-shi?”  They were a little blurry but you could still make them out. 

“What happened to you Haebin?  Who did this to you?” 

Minhyuk was livid when they found you.   They had been practicing in an abandoned classroom when you stumbled in all bloody and battered.  Of course they didn’t know who you were except for Minhyuk and Hyunsik who went crazy after you came.  Everyone started to panic after you passed out.  It was Peniel had caught you just after you passed out.  You had gotten some blood on his shirt but he didn’t seem to care.  What he cared about was getting you some help.

“Crazy fangirls,” was all you said.  It seemed they understood though.  Exo-M’s fangirls are notorious for being on the… protective side of their beloved Exo-M.  There was one an incident when they had put one girl in the hospital for touching the kingkas. 

“What did they do to you?”  You explained the story to them recalling every detail you could about the incident.  Every time something painful came up they flinched and made “Ooooh” sounds.  Minhyuk’s temper was slowly rising.  How dare they land a hand on you?  And just for being around Exo-M?  Someone was going to pay.

“I’m fine Min.  You don’t need to do anything,” you said softly knowing what the look on his face meant.  He calmed down right away when he looked at you.  You looked so broken with the dried tears on your face and your hair a mess. 

“Fix your hair babo, it’s a mess,” he chuckled softly.  Your cheeks turned pink as you quickly put your hands to your head to try to fix the jungle you called hair. 

“Here let me help.”  Hyunsik came over and started to pull his hands through your hair. 

‘Her hair is so soft.”  Hyunsik kept his eyes on your face as he weaved his fingers threw your hair.  Even in this state, you looked beautiful.  He had to admit that he has had a small crush on you sense he saw you with Minhyuk.  You had captivated him with your soft beauty and charm.  Girls in this school are a dime a dozen but you?  You were different.  You weren’t a girl who judged a person by their looks or used people to get ahead in life.  You were a soft-spoken girl and a loyal friend.  He has watched you enough to know all this.  ‘Haebin, what are you doing to me?’

“Thanks Hyunsik-shi.”  He was brought out of his thoughts by your soft voice.  You gave him a smile that took his breath away.  He started at you a while before giving you one of his own heart-stopping smiles. 

“So I’m taking it you already know Hyunsik and Minhyuk?”  You turn to look at a guy who had a snapback and brown hair that was spiked up in the front.  He had really cute eyes and his voice was a bit raspy and low.   You nod your head slightly. 

“Well I’m Ilhoon,” he said giving you a smile showing you his pearly whites.  You found him adorable.

“I’m Peniel,” a guy said.  He had brown hair and he looked like the calmest one out of the group.  You don’t know why but you find his face… innocent looking.  You give him a smile that he shyly returns. 

“I’m Sungjae, nice to meet you noona!”

“Babo Sungjae you guys are in the same year.”  Sungjae pouted which made him look super cute. 

“You can call you noona Sungjae-shi if you want,” you say trying to get him to cheer up.  It works and he ends up giving you a death hug. 

“Yah!  You’re crushing her!”  Minhyuk tore Sungjae off of you making him pout again.

“It’s okay Min, I didn’t mind much,” you tell him.  He rolls his eyes and takes the spot next to you. 

“I’m Changsub,” a guy said.  He had light caramel hair and he had this cute dorky look going on.

“Nice to meet you,” you say politely.  Then a guy with blond hair and nice cheekbones stepped in front of you.

“I’m Eunkwang, the leader of all these idiots.”  He gives you a smile and offers a hand, which you shake.  You give him an eye smile before turning to look at Min. 

“How long was I out?” 

“Um about a good two, or three hours,” he says softly as he plays with your hair.  You puff out your cheeks realizing you had missed a lot of class. 

“Don’t do that or else I’ll bit them off,” Minhyun teased.  Well, he wasn’t really teasing you, he really would if you kept looking so cute but you didn’t know that. 

“Like you would Min,” you say lightly with a smile.  He fakes a bite at your cheeks making you squeal away from him.  You end up sitting beside Ilhoon and Peniel.

“So Haebin-shi, do you mind dropping the honor fics and calling us oppa?” Ilhoon asked sending you another dazzling smile.  You blushed a bit before answering him.

“S-sure… Ilhoon oppa,” you say trying out his name.  If his smile was bright before, you couldn’t even imagine it now.  His whole face lit up like a Christmas tree as he attacked you with a hug. 

Someone pried him off once they saw that you were chocking. 

“Geez are you trying to kill Haebin?”  Eunkwang pulled you over to sit by him to get you away from Ilhoon.  You give him a grateful smile one you caught your breath.  You looked around the classroom before walking towards the windows.  From the windows you could see the newer part of the school and even into some of the classrooms.

You peered into the classrooms trying to figure out which side of the school you were facing.  Then you noticed a familiar large figure with golden locks sitting by the window.  Then you realized.

“Shoot!  I left Krish-shi with all the work!”  You quickly scrambled to the door only to be stopped by Minhyuk and Hyunsik. 

“Where do you think you are going?” Min asks raising an eyebrow.  You look over to Hyunsik with a pleading look silently asking him to take Min away.  He met eyes with you and couldn’t reasist you.  Groaning he pulled his hyung away long enough for you to run out the door. 

“Why’d you do that?!” you hear Minhyuk shout along with an “Ow hyung that hurt!”.  Shaking your head you tried to find you way back to your classroom.

As you walked around you tried to be cautious not knowing where the group of girls went.  You were walking down a hallway when you heard footsteps.  Freaking out you quickly hid against to wall. 

As the voices came closer you realized you recognize them.  It was Exo-M!

“Hyung where do you think they took her?” 

“I don’t know, I just have a bad feeling.”  That was definably was Kris.  He had this deep recognizable voice that sent chills to your bone.  He held such authority and power that it was hard to miss.  You tried to slow down your rapid heartbeat and labored breathing as you heard them get closer.  For some reason you didn’t want them to find you. 

Suddenly a hand cupped over your mouth and someone grabbed your arms from behind.  You shook your head frantically once you say who it was.  It was the leader of the group of girls and she looked pissed. 

“Thought you could get away?  We aren’t through with you,” she hissed in your ear while pulling your hair.  She started to pull you away and out of the hallway when someone gabbed your blazer.  She looked up with wild eyes that turned innocent in a mere couple of seconds. 
“Oppas!”  You looked to your savior and found Xiumin grabbing the end of your blazer and the rest of Exo-M behind him.  Boy, they did not look happy.

 

After you had left the feeling that something bad was going to happen didn’t stop.  Kris couldn’t get rid of the eating feeling that you were in danger.  He had a gut feeling that something was wrong.  All through the day he thoughts always returned to you.  The thought of something happening to you made his blood boil.  He had held up until the last hour of school before he couldn’t handle it any longer.  He gathered up the boys and set out to try to find where you had been dragged.  Once they had covered the newer part of the school they decided to start a search in the older section of the school that was mostly abandoned. 

“Hyung, where do you think they took her?” Tao asked as we were walking down a hallway.  We had been searching for you for a while now and even he was starting to get worried. 

“I don’t know, I just have a bad feeling,” ‘a very bad feeling.’

We were going to turn around and look for you again in the newer part of school when we heard muffled sounds.  Chen made a motion for them to be quiet as they listened carefully. 

“Thought you could get away?  We aren’t through with you,” they heard someone hiss.  That has to be you.  Luhan made a motion for them to follow him as he looked around the corner.  We all carefully looked around trying to make as little noise as possible.  What they all saw made their tempers flare. 

Before anyone else could act Xiumin marched right over to you and grabbed the end of your blazer causing the other girl to stop dragging you to god-knows-where. 

She looked at him with eyes that contained to human emotion.  But that all quickly went away when she say his face.

“Oppas!”  Who does she think she is?  Calling them oppas.  All of them sent her deadly glares that could freeze even the Sahara desert. 

Xiumin roughly yanked you out of her arms and into his chest.  He soothingly rubbed circles on your back and buried your face in his chest.  He didn’t want you to see what was going to happen next. 

“Who do you think you are?  Hurting our Haebin like that?”  Chen was full of rage and he could care less of what he said to this . 

“Y-your Haebin?  What about me oppa?  I’m always there for you guys but then this bitc-”  Before she can finish Tao has her pinned up against the wall with in his hand. 

“Don’t ever call Haebin a .  That word is meant for s like you,” he said with no mercy in his voice.  Tears began to pool in his eyes and she started to sob on the spot.  Tao was about to tighten the hold on when something grabbed his arm.

 

At the sound of her sobbing broke your heart.  Even when she tried to hurt you, you know how bad it hurts to have your heart broken.  Breaking free from Xiumin’s hold you rush towards Tao and the girl.  You take hold of his arm hanging your head low.

“Please, don’t hurt her.”  You didn’t want him to hurt her.  It doesn’t matter what they did to you, you didn’t want anyone to get hurt.  You looked up to see him giving you the most shocked gaze you’ve ever seen.  He looks deeply into your eyes before slowly setting her on the ground where she automatically crumbles to the ground. 

She is sobbing loudly and it breaks your heart.  Without hesitating you rush towards her and elope her in your arms to comfort her.  She sobs into your shirt as you whisper calming words to her like how you remember your mom doing.  She was slowly calming down.  But then she didn’t something you didn’t expect.

“You !  What did you do to my Exo-M oppas!” she yelled ferociously in your face as she pinned you to the wall.  Exo-M was about to interfere but you sent them a gaze telling them not too. 

“Answer me you !”  Tears were collecting in her eyes again and you felt pity towards her. 

“I’m sorry for everything I’ve done to you, just please, don’t do this,” you tell her softly.

“Bull!”

“No I really mean it.  I’m sorry for everything,” you repeat.  She roughly throws you against the walls and you hear the sickening crack of your back.  Exo-M was ready to rip her head off when you held up your hand. 

“Don’t.”  She watched you while you slowly picked yourself off the ground and coughed up blood.  She slowly backed away from you with a glare before disappearing into one of the rooms. 

Exo-M quickly rushes towards and Luhan catches you right before you pass out. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have no excuses as to why this is late -_- Really sorry guys (T^T)

Oh but have you hear this yet?  The vocal line is just so perfect < 3 I watch this at least every day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKr9GU9emfg