Mine

Little Red

You woke up in the morning in the arms of your best friend.  He was still silently sleeping right next to you, taking in deep even breathes.  It was soothing to listen to his calm heartbeat and the way oxygen filled his lungs again and again with each breath he took.  In, and out.  In, and out.  In, and out.  It was therapeutic in a way. 

You took your time to wake up, allowing yourself the luxury of listening to Minhyuk’s heartbeat and breath. 

Everything was calm and serene and just plain relaxing.  You wouldn’t mind having every morning like this. 

You were almost about to fall back asleep when you realized something.  You had school.  Bolting straight up again, you quickly shook Minhyuk awake and ran to take a quick shower.

“Wake up Minhyuk we’re going to be late!” 

You jumped in and out of the shower in under five minutes and quickly threw your hair up in a messy bun.  You quickly checked the clock on the wall and started panicking.  You had a little over 5 minutes 10 at the most to get ready and wake up Myungsoo and get him ready if you wanted to be on time for school.  Great.

You quickly ran into the guest bedroom and went over to Myungsoo’s side.  Being as gentle as you could you shook him gently and cooed him awake.

“Myung, its time to get ready, we’ll be late if you don’t get up now.”  Nothing.  Figures, he was a heavy sleeper. 

“Just like your brother, what a drag.  Well, you give me no other choice.  Wake up Myungsoo or no breakfast!” 

Right as the last few syllables rolled off your tongue Myungsoo bolted straight up.  Turning his head sharply towards your direction he looked you directly in the eyes.

“You wouldn’t dare.”

“Try me.”

Realizing that you weren’t joking, he quickly scrambled to start stripping himself of his pj’s and trying to get his uniform on even though you were still in the room.

You rolled your eyes and chuckled at him.  He could never pass up a meal.  You shook your head at him before leaving him to change and to cook him a quick breakfast. 

Before heading to the kitchen though, you made a quick pit stop at your bedroom.

You barged right into your room and see that Minhyuk was just sitting there on your bed looking lost.

“Come on we’re going to be late!  Hurry up and get ready we have five minutes!”

Without even looking if he understood what you just said you went out and into the kitchen to quickly prepare some toast and fruit you could eat on the way. 

Right as you finished buttering the toast Myungsoo came rushing out of the guest bedroom with a half buttoned up shirt, pants on backwards and a blazer thrown over his shoulder. 

Chuckling you called him over and finished buttoning his shirt before telling him to go back and put his pants on properly if he even wanted to eat his toast. 

He was in and out of the room in a flash and in no time he was eating his second slice of bread and having a third helping of grapes and raspberries. 

“Man that kid eats like a beast.”  You couldn’t blame him though.  He vowed that when he left the hospital that he would make every meal count after he tasted hospital food. 

“Hurry up Min!  We have to go!”

“Alright, alright, I’m here.  You can calm down now.”

Minhyuk came walking into your kitchen with his shirt half buttoned, pants sloppily hanging off his hips, and tie looking like it was a snake trying to constrict his air way.  He ran his hand through his messy bed head hair and gave you a lazy grin.

“Morning Haebin.” 

“Idiot get over here.”

He came walking over to your side and you got straight to work trying to make him presentable enough for school.

While you were fussing over his clothes, Minhyuk was focusing all of his attention on you.  He couldn’t lie, he made sure to dress himself this way just to have you notice him.  It made it heart flutter watching to take care of him.

His eyes followed your every movement and never missed a change of expression.  He loved the way your would furrow your eye brows and you would get this crease right between your brows and the way you would slightly tilt your head to the side subconsciously while trying to unknot his tie.  Minhyuk would kill to have every day for the rest of his life start like this.

He was snapped out of his daze when you looked up at him and gave him the most heart warming smile.  It literally took his breath away and it felt like an entire zoo was having a rampage in his stomach. 

You noticed that Minhyuk was just giving you a blank stare so taking it that he was still half asleep you quickly moved to get your shoes on and shove in whatever food was left.

Minhyuk stood shocked for a few seconds before getting himself back together and moving to follow your actions. 

“Hurry up Myungsoo!  We have to go!”  You and Min were already waiting by the door for Myungsoo when he came to tie his sneakers on. 

Once he had his shoes and backpack you all quickly set off on the trek to school.

 

Lay came walking into the school as par usual with his brothers.  He had his ear buds in and his music crank up high.

He was in his own world until an unworldly sent that only you could produce filled his nose and took over his senses.  

His eyes quickly zoomed in on your figure walking in with your friend Minhyuk once again.  But something was off.  You smelled… different today.  It was like your usual smell mixed with something muskier and manlier.

It only took his a few seconds to realize that the sent mixed with yours was Minhyuks.  His primal instincts took over his body. 

His pupils’ dilated, and his let out an animalistic growl.  Lay quickly walked over to Minhyuk, letting his primal urges to take over.  Without thinking, Lay took a swift upper cut to Minhyuk’s face.

You let out a scream of shock before dropping to the ground to where Minhyuk now sat, holding his face.

“What was that for Lay?!” 

The way you were defending him only made Lay angrier.  He quickly grabbed you by the arm with a bone crushing grip and dragged you away through the crowd of students that started to form.

 

Minhyuk and you were walking into school after dropping Myungsoo off.  The two of you were goofing off and being dorks before out of no where Lay comes and punches Minhyuk for no reason.

You screamed for your best friend before quickly going to his side to see how badly he was injured.

“What was that for Lay?!”  You were so angry at Lay that you had tears streaming down your face.  Not only had it been Lay who punched Minhyuk, but it was also the fact that you thought that Exo hadn’t been so bad. 

You thought you could start trusting them again and ignore their fan girls but you thought wrong.  You just felt so stupid for ever thinking that they were nice people. 

Lay seemed to ignore you and then he grabbed your wrist with inhumane strength.  You thought he was going to break your wrist it hurt so badly.

He then started to drag you away from Minhyuk not even caring that you had no intentions of going with him. 

You tried with all your might to pull your wrist away from him but it was impossible.  He seemed to be down with dealing with you because the next thing you know his has you thrown over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. 

You were punching him in the back and kicking and screaming as hard as you could, but you quickly grew tired.

Silently cursing yourself for not taking gym this year you looked tearfully back at your best friend who still sat on the floor shell shocked.  Minhyuk was staring right back at you without moving. 

After a while of being carried around like a vegetable, Lay finally set you down on the ground in one of the abandoned classrooms in the far side of the school building.

Right after he set you down, you whirled around and landed a smack to his face.

“What was that all about Lay?!  What made you think that was ok?!”  You were so angry that you didn’t even care that you just laid a hand on him. 

Your anger was like a thick mist clouding your vision and it was so strong that you were physically shaking with anger.

Lay stood there shocked for a few seconds before turning his attention towards you.  Another inhumane growl escaped his lips as he shoved you up against a wall.

“Lay let me go!”  Adrenaline was pumping though your veins now, and you were scared. 

“You are MINE and only MINE!” 

 

 



Hello~

How have you all been?  It has been a while hasn't it and it's mostly my fault.

Well, I had an answer for you.  I have cancer.

Yeah, the big C word I know but it's not a big deal.

I'm sad but it's ok because my life has been full of people I love and lovely memories.

I'm not going to die, at least not soon so don't worry but I don't have really the time and strength to be writting all the time.

This means updating will be at random and I understand if you wish to leave this story.

Now with that out of the way, I'm back!

At least for now anyways but I'm back and that's all I care about right now.

Well anyways I know this chapter is short but I have a reason for this.

The rest of the chapter gets a little violent and ventures into the mature section so I'm going to break it up.

For those of you who want to read what happens, the next chapter will be rated M but it won't be a full out rated M chapter, you feel me?

It's just a precaution for me and for you.

So you have now been warned and don't worry you won't miss much if you choose not to read the next part or if you aren't old enough to read the next part.

Anyways with that out of the way I was very pleased to see the amount of answers I got for last chapters question!

If I could only listen to one song for the rest of my life it would most likely be Never Too Late by Three Days Grace or Can You Feel My Heart by Bring Me The Horizon.

I know these aren't Kpop songs but I do actually listen to rock when I'm not listening to kpop so I felt like these songs were fitting for my life.

I will leave a link of these songs and you can just click on them if you want to listen to them but mind you this isn't the easiest genre to listen to. 

It sounds something like Kim Jaejoong or ONE OK ROCK if you've heard of them.

Well, it was nice talking to you and I will have the second part posted in a half an hour or so.

Bye~

{Q&A}   If you could have any person to be part of your family who/why/how would they be a part of your family?

Example:   I would love to have ether Dongwoo from Infinite and/or Yongguk from B.A.P. to be my older brother(s) because I feel like they would be so loving, protective, and silly to have around and that's everything I've alway's have wanted in an older brother.