The Girl With the Red Cloak

Little Red

They were all getting ready to go out for a run, the beast inside them craving for the moon.  All of them met at the edge of the woods, miles from town.  Right as they were going to transform, they heard the faint sound of footsteps.  Knowing they couldn't control themselves once they turned, they scrambled to hide before they could be seen.  The fought the animalistic side of them as a figure loomed closer and closer.  They're sent filled their noises, intoxicating them.  

"Do you smell that?" Chen whispered to his brothers.  

"That person smell so sweet.  Like honeysuckle."  Lay couldn't get enough of this delicious fragrance

"Is it a guy or a girl?" 

"I can't see they're face, but by the height, I'm pretty sure its a girl," Xiumin said as he peaked over the edge of the rock they were hiding against.

"What do you mean you can't see her face?" 

"What it means Tao, is that you can't see her face," Xiumin said in a duh tone.  

"Oh shut up, you know what I mean," Tao said rolling his eyes.

"She has a cloak covering her face," Kris answered the maknae.  The watched as her figure got closer and closer towards their rock.  She was so close now that her sent drove them mad, the animal inside them screaming to come out.  She passed right by they're rock without noticing them, but they still couldn't see her face.  

"Follow her," Kris commands.  They follow her deep into the woods.  The creep closer and closer.  Not making a sound.  They were all curious as to why a girl was this far away from the city and in this deep in the woods.  Completely ignoring the beast inside, the were so close to her now that they could reach out and touch the ends of her cloak.  

They continued to follow her.  It was almost dark out when it started to snow.  She paused in the middle of the trail.  They though she had caught them and ran to hide behind anything they could find.  

She simple lifted her head up and outstretched her hand, letting snowflakes melt in the palm of her hand.  Still, they couldn't see her face.  She started to walk again.  The boys all quickly followed after her.  

But, they weren't cautious.  One stepped on a twig, breaking the still silence that has surrounded them this entire time.  They rushed into hiding.  The girl in the red cloak turned around, her cloak dancing around her figure, her hood casting shadows down her face.  She looked around before turning to walk away.  Her red cloak floating after her.  

"Don't follow," Kris ordered again.  To afraid of getting caught they turned around, but not before watching her figure vanish into the darkest part of the woods.  

That night the pack didn't go running.  They spends their time talking and thinking about the mystery girl.  She was, the girl with the red cloak.  They still couldn't forget her sweet smell even by the smoke of a raging fire.  The sat around the pit, thinking about her.  

"What do you think a girl is doing in the woods at this hour?" Luhan breaks the silence that has been eating away at them sense the walk.  

"How should we know?"

"What ever."  

The whole night all they could think of was her.  Her smell.  Her silent walk.  Her red cloak.  Even their animal stopped howling for the moon.

 

 

---------------------------------

First chapter!  Tell me how it is in the commets ^^