22

Look Over the Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“If you really want us to start our life again, I will still want you to be in my life.” He back hugged her, holding her tightly, not wanting her to leave him soon.
“Please, Jieun.” He whispered in her ear, enough to send electric down her spine. “Don’t leave me. Don’t be angry with me. Forgive me. And…” He turned her around to meet her eyes. Soft gazes were able to melt her down. “And, love me back.” He kissed passionately on her forehead.

To be honest, this was too much to be handle. He was cheesy and wild she last saw him and now was all sweet like ‘Chanbaek’. Or even sweeter? She didn’t know.
After she went back, she got herself in bathing in cold water, hoping to cool down her feelings. But this wasn’t helping. Even she lied down on her bed, she thought about Baekhyun more.
“Maybe he is serious this time.” She tried to convince herself because she knew she couldn’t take him out of her mind even for a second. His sincere look. His everything.

“Yes. I do still love him.” She shot up sitting on her bed, “No matter he’s Chanbaek or Baekhyun.” Jieun smiled to herself, with a plan in her head and went to her sweet dreamland.

8am, Jieun woke up happily. One is because she had a good dream, dreamt that Baekhyun was smiling to her, when she woke up. Two is because she finally listened to her heart and realized that she actually did love him. After her daily routine, she went to the kitchen.  “Good morning, eomma.” She chanted with a smile.
After seeing her daughter being so dark in past few months, this was the first time she was smiling brightly. “Good morning,” Jieun’s mother replied, “any thing good going on?”
“Uhmmm, I will tell you soon eomma.” Her smiles couldn’t hide away from her cheeks. “By the way, eomma, can you teach me how to cook?”
“Oh?” It surprised Jieun’s mother, “what do you want to learn?”
“Uhm, Chan- Baekhyun like miyeok-guk eomma cooked, right?” She asked. As if her mother could see what her daughter had finally realized, she nodded with a teasing smile on her face, “I see.”
“Eomma! I- You- I-“ Jieun stuttered.
“Okay, okay~ I am not going to tease you any more. Let prepare the ingredients. I will teach you.” Jieun’s mother started taking out the soup bones from the fridge.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter