17

Look Over the Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Noona, wake up already!” Jisung chanted.

“5 minutes, Chanbaek.” Jieun said in her dream, like she finally got used to Baekhyun waking her up. However after having the thoughts of the previous day’s incident, Jieun shot up and looked at her brother.

“He’s gone.” Jisung replied in a matter of fact and left Jieun looked at him. Yea, she was the one chasing him off her house. ‘Whatever’, she thought and got up to do her daily routine.

Sitting in her florist’s counter, this is the first time in 4 months that she felt so lonely. She sighed to nobody and watered the flowers, acting as normal as she could. However, she knew, she couldn’t.

“Annyeong, Jieun eonnie!” Jisung’s classmates chanted to her, “Where is Chanbaek oppa?” The girls looked around, searching for a trace of Baekhyun.

“He left.” She left the girls dumbfounded. “What does that mean?” They asked.

“He goes back to where he supposed to be.” Jieun tried to reply as short as she could, or her tears would flow down any second. “He is not here. So, just leave.”

“Eonnie, do you know where he goes?” They asked as they didn’t want to give up.

“Can’t you see I am busying? How can I know where the bastard go?” She shouted to the innocent girls. On the other hand, the girls were so shocked that she shouted at them. They left the florist.

On the other side of the beach, Baekhyun sighed like there’s no tomorrow.

“Stop being so depressed, Baek. It’s not like she is the only girl. You still have other chances to know a better girl.” Minseok looked at the said boy.

“Everything would be fine. She can’t be mad at you forever.” Kyungsoo tried to comfort him. Baekhyun listened to these advices from his left ear and forgot them from his right ear. He nodded half-heartedly in response.

“Baekhyun-ah, I have called your father and told him you’re still alive. He is so happy to hear that. I have also booked your air ticket. You are going back with us.” Joonmyeon told him, but he just nodded like a zombie.

How could things end like this? Thoughts filled his mind. Memories of Jieun and him told him how happy he had been, but it’s become just memories. There were no future between him and Jieun.

“Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter