08

Look Over the Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warm breeze blew over indicated spring was here and summer was coming soon.

“Jieun-ah, come and catch me!” A man shouted from the beach. He was standing in front of the light and Jieun couldn’t see who he was. He ran away when Jieun ran over.

“Don’t run, Chanbaek oppa!” Jieun giggled. When Jieun managed to catch him and held his waist, Chanbaek patted on her smooth hair. He then held her hands and leaned his face closer to…..

 

‘What a weird dream!’ Jieun woke up and sat on her bed, while the confusing Baekhyun was in front of her.

When she looked up and realised Baekhyun, she shouted in his face. “Yah, Park Chanbaek! What are you doing here?”

“Stop asking me this question every morning, would you?” Jieun stared at the man and realised he was there to wake her up like usual.

“Sorry.” She stuck out her tongue and smiled.

“Wake up now.”

“I’m your boss, you know? So, stop ordering me around.”

“I’m older than you. And where has your ‘oppa’ gone?”

Jieun flushed but she hid her face while recalling her weird dream. She dreamt that quite often and she didn’t know why. “Aish! Get out now.” She chased Baekhyun out her room.

Baekhyun was earlier than Jieun to be in her florist. He read the calendar and realised he had been in Jieun’s house for 2 months since the accident. ‘April 20. It’s Luhan hyung’s birthday today.’ He missed his friends already, very much. They had known each other since they were young because their parents’ business. They would sing together and also throwing party once a month for no reason. He missed them for their cheesiness dorkiness, especially his best friend Chanyeol.

It was the moment Jieun came in and saw Baekhyun’s blanking frown. “Are you alright?”

Baekhyun shot up. “Yea~” With Baekhyun’s smile, Jieun looked away. Baekhyun continued to look at the calendar. ‘6 May is mine and 16 is Jieun’s’. He had thought of something.

“Chanbaek op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter