04

Look Over the Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After dinner, Jieun brought Baekhyun to the spared room at the rooftop. It was quite wide, with a balcony next to the room. Jieun’s mother always hung their clothes to be dried under the sun on the balcony, while Jieun and her brother used to play at here when they were kids.

Jieun placed the mattress and the duvet on the bed. “Chanbaek-ssi, you may sleep here.”

“Okay. Kamsahamnida. But just call me by my name.” Baekhyun smiled, looking around the room. It was not as big as his room but it was much cosy. A cute table lamp was beside his bed and a brown cupboard was on the other side. The wall was painted blue and it was giving a feeling of the sky or the ocean, which Baekhyun was pleased. He thought of his room, black and white, that was just reminded him how much work he had to do.

“Ah-chooooo!” Baekhyun sneezed, as the wind blew through. It reminded Jieun that he had not changed his drenched clothes. At the same time, Jisung came in the room with his clothes in his hand and a towel. “This is the clothes, hyung. You can use the bathroom at the second floor too.” Jisung hand his clothes to Baekhyun and left.

“Do you need anything else?” Jieun offered.

“No. Not now.” Baekhyun replied.

“Well, rest then. You may catch a cold or get ill tomorrow if you stayed still in that shirt. Go wash with warm water and sleep well.” Jieun said with a little worried in her voice. That made Baekhyun got warm from his heart, as his father had never told him something like this. Never ever.

“Ne. You too, sleep well tonight.” Baekhyun smiled again.

With that, Jieun left Baekhyun alone, while Baekhyun looked around and walked to the bathroom on the second floor. Got bath, back to his room and slept.

The next morning, Baekhyun was woken by the lovely smell of grilled bacon. He woke up and looked at the clock. 7.05 a.m. He had never been so early to wake up. Even he needed to work before, he could just wake up on 8.00 a.m. and got to work on 8.30 a.m. And he found his bed was too comfortable for him to wake up. This was not the softest bed but it was the most comfortable for him. He had not slept well for some times already but he could sleep the whole night without waking up this time. After lying 5 minutes more, he woke up and walked to the kitchen.

“Good morning, eommeoni. What can I help you?” Baekhyun offered.

Jieun’s mother found Baekhyun was in the kitchen. “Ah~ Chanbaek, here you are. What you nee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter