20

Look Over the Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up in the morning, Jieun expected Baekhyun standing in front of her, doing what he did in previous month. But no, Baekhyun wasn’t there. ‘Why am I thinking of him in this early morning?’ She thought.

Jieun walked to his room, opened the door and saw the sleeping figure of Baekhyun. Looking at how calm he was sleeping, she still couldn’t take in the fact that this man wasn’t Park Chanbaek who had lost his memory but the heir of Korea’s leading company, Byun Baekhyun.

Jieun walked nearer to his bed to have a good look on his face. Suddenly, Baekhyun grasped Jieun’s wrist and made her fall on him, he turned around while hugging Jieun in his arm.

“What are you looking at?” He asked groggily, eyes half-lifted. Jieun was startled as this was her first time having so much skinship with Baekhyun, even though they had been living together in the previous month.

“G-get off me!” She stuttered while pushing Baekhyun away. However, she couldn’t even move an inch as Baekhyun hugging her tighter than before and made her blush. She hid her face under her hair while Baekhyun tugged her into his embrace.

“5 minutes.” He growled, taking in the scent of lavender shampoo of her hair. Jieun stopped hitting on his chest. She could feel her heart pounding so hard that it could jump out of her body. Jieun slowly lifted up her head and met with the sharp jawlines of Baekhyun. She did know that Baekhyun was such good-looking guy that attracted female of every ages, but she didn’t know that Baekhyun’s handsomeness would have such effect to her that she could faint in any minutes.

“I know I am handsome.” Baekhyun mumbled out of the blue and it hit Jieun’s mind and pushed him away, knowing that they had been in that position for more than 5 minutes now. She sat up and quickly left Baekhyun’s room, leaving him smiling to himself like an idiot.

He was indeed not the Baekhyun she had known from the start. The ‘Chanbaek’ is cute and sweet, but this Baekhyun is wild and y.

Mr. Kim was here while they were having breakfast, which was dismay to Baekhyun’s liking. “Mr. Byun.” He greeted and bowed to the younger man and Baekhyun only nodded signalling he could stand up straight to face him. Mr. Kim then took out the project proposal and handed in to Baekhyun. The Lees looked at him cowardly, timidly eating their breakfast, afraid that any assault actions would make him angry and disa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter