14

Look Over the Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s 8.55pm now. Chanyeol found a rock at the beach and sat over there, waiting for Baekhyun. He secretly came out himself by not telling any of his annoying friends. To be honest, he was kind of impatient today. He couldn’t wait to see and listen to his best friend again.

Baekhyun, on the other hand, quietly sneaked out from his room. He didn’t want any of the Lee’s family to know his secret.

Seeing someone approached him, he called out to the familiar silhouette, “Annyeong~ Chanbaek~”, he teased the boy.

“YAH! Park Chanyeol! Stop that!” Baekhyun sat down beside his best friend who he hadn’t seen for a long time.

“I bet your surname is Park.” Chanyeol giggled as he knew the reason Baekhyun chose to have this name even he didn’t ask. However, he only gained another Baekhyun’s infamous eyes roll.

“Stop that already, derp.” Baekhyun slapped lightly on Chanyeol’s arm and turned to look at him. “By the way, I miss you so much.”

Chanyeol scoffed sarcastically, “You miss me? I thought you have forgotten all of us and having good life with you little Jieun here.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes again. His friend had never changed the way they talked to each other, even they weren’t meeting each other the past 4 months.

“What had happened?” Although not looking at Chanyeol, Baekhyun could still feel seriousness and concern in his voice. After taking a breath he was holding all the time, he started to explain everything to Chanyeol. “I accidentally fall off the cliff after hanging out alone there. I tried to scream but no one heard and came. After that, Jieun saved me and I just sticked along with her because I don’t know where to go. I don’t want to go back to my real life.”

“So you came up with the ‘Park Chanbaek’ thing?” Baekhyun nodded and said, “Yea, I lied to the Lees that I couldn’t remember a single thing in my past except my name as well as I am an orphan so they would stop trying to search for my family.” He ended with a sigh which Chanyeol looked at him pitifully. He knew how Baekhyun suffered from the heirs stuff and his father’s commands. “So, what do you plan next?”

“I don’t know.” Baekhyun shook his head, “I feel bad for lying to them. I want to tell them that I’m not Park Chanbaek, I’m Byun Baekhyun. But I am so scared. I scare that I need to go back to hell. I scare that they would leave me. I scare that Jieun won’t talk to me after I tell her the truth. After all, I feel they treat me as one of their family members. I don’t want to betray them.” Tears st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter