12

Look Over the Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning was another new day. As usual, Baekhyun woke up at 8 in the morning. However, he had this weird feeling when he woke up – happiness but mad at the same time. He ignored it, as he thought it was just he didn’t sleep well the previous night. He got up from bed and did his usual routine.

“Jieun-ah….”

“5 more minutes, mum.” The girl was having a nice dream that she didn’t want to get up that early. Baekhyun giggled just looking at the sleeping Jieun.

By looking at Jieun’s figure, the weird feeling came again, with a bit of sadness.

‘Sorry Jieun. I am a liar.’ He thought.

After adjusting his feelings, he sat beside Jieun’s bed and patted her. “Wake up now, you piggy.”

“Who the hell is….” Not finishing her sentences, she looked at Baekhyun surprised. Well, seems like she still not used to the boy waking her up every morning.

“Morning, Jieun.” He flashed a smile. “Ready to have a good day?”

Jieun just nodded but then she changed and shouted, “Just go out! Park Chanbaek!”

“Okay, okay…” Baekhyun couldn’t help but chuckled and got out of her room.

 

“Appa, eomma, I go to work now.” Jieun told her parents after taking her breakfast. Then, she walked away to the florist with Baekhyun.

“What am I supposed to do today?” Baekhyun asked.

“Hmm... Do you want to deliver the bonsai to Mr. Yang?”

“Sure, just give me the address.” Baekhyun took the address and walked out the store.

About 5 minutes later, a couple of boys stopped in front of the florist.

“I am sure the grocery is just around here.” Minseok said to his friends.

“Let’s go in the florist and asked someone. We could also buy flowers for Baekhyun.” Yixing suggested. The 11 guys agreed and walked into the said florist.

“Hi, how can I help you?” Jieun was busying watering the flowers and turned around after hearing the steps which was in her store now. “Wow~”

“Hi, Jieun.” Sehun was the first one to notice her and gained everyone’s attention.

“I guess we don’t need to find the grocery now.” Kyungsoo whispered to Jongin who was standing beside him.

“So….” Jieun would like to start the conversation. “Mind intro?” She raised an eyebrow.

“Ahh! You may know few of us yesterday. This giant is Kris. The one looks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter