Announcement

Look Over the Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys,

First of all, I am back after 1 year of hiatus. I wasnt on here for a whole year without any notice because I suddenly felt AFF was further away to what it was when I first enter the site. Also, assignments! So, now I am graduate and trying to write again to find why I write in the first place 4/5 years ago. (There was when I was really into SHINee & EXO, and now I still like them but with another 2 bands BTS & GOT7.)

And, thank you so much for subscribing this story! It’s over 550 subscribers! Yay! Sometimes I do struggle to know if someone likes my story or not. But, if you subscribe and/or comment, no matter good or bad, it will turn into motivations for all the writers to write. Thanks you again for all the love and support.

Also, I am trying to write new story now. It will be up around March or April (had the ideas already I just need to write some chapters out so I can update it regularly). I will set a time to update weekly as well. That’s my plan so far and hope I will stick to it. The story will be mainly GOT7 and OC. If you want to know more, I think you can subscribe me(?!), not so sure how it works actually. I have another GOT7’s Mark story at the moment and hopefully I will update it before Valentine’s.

That’s it for today. Annyeong~!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter