01

Look Over the Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun was called by her mother to deliver the flower to a resort in her florist. The business of her florist was good these few days. She heard that some rich people were having their wedding in Jeju Island. Being one of the florists around, sure her shop would earn some through this big event.

Jieun’s florist was neither near nor far to the resort where the ceremony was going. She cycled to the resort, bouquets of flowers packed behind her bicycle.

“Wow~ I wonder how rich these people can be…” She was mesmerised by the luxurious ceremony on-going. The guests were walking around, talking to each other. Jieun looked around; she would have no chance to attend such a huge event in her life. However, she decided that she should just complete her mission – delivered the flowers to the couple – and left. She thought that she was not born to be there. What she was wearing at the moment was totally embarrassing compared to the other girls.

Joonmyeon, who had been noticing this girl from earlier, walked toward her. “Hi, may I help you?” he spoke. As Jieun turned around to the voice, Joonmyeon was almost choked on the champagne he drank earlier. He had never seen a beautiful girl without make-up like Jieun before, pure beauty. He read her big sparkling eyes, her long pony tail swaying and her kissable pink lips, and that made Joonmyeon gulped. He must be falling in love.

“Uh, yea. I was looking for the couple. Here are some flowers our guests bought to congratulate their marriage.” She smiled a little but it was trouble enough to make Joonmyeon’s heart fluttered. She was even prettier than the flowers she was holding.

“Sure. Follow me.” After a few seconds, Joonmyeon finally got what Jieun said and brought her to the bride’s room. Jieun slowly placed the flowers on the bride’s make-up desk. “Congratulation.” Jieun said to the bride, “I wish you can live happily in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter